Trump is hemorrhaging older voters

Trump will definitely lose more older voters when the idiots in the red and purple states stop wearing masks and practicing social distancing...watch the infection rates spike as they are doing in Texas right now!
We have to open the economy up. There's no turning back no matter how much the Democrats will scream for it.

Older Americans are very happy with Democrats murdering them. That's what democrats tell themselves. It makes as much sense as telling people that business owners support being driven into bankruptcy by democrat policies.
Democrats murdering them?

Huh?

Who's putting the elderly with chicom in to old folks homes.
I'm sure there are plenty of Chinese in old folks homes.

Not real sure what you're getting at.

Trump will definitely lose more older voters when the idiots in the red and purple states stop wearing masks and practicing social distancing...watch the infection rates spike as they are doing in Texas right now!
We have to open the economy up. There's no turning back no matter how much the Democrats will scream for it.
You people will own the death toll.

Older Americans are very happy with Democrats murdering them. That's what democrats tell themselves. It makes as much sense as telling people that business owners support being driven into bankruptcy by democrat policies.

Huh?

Sure you dont...

So

Huh?

Sure you dont...
Sorry kid. I don't speak alt-right.

You're gonna hafta use English, or at least let us know when you change the meaning of a term.

The Boomers were Trump's base in 2016 that ultimately carried him over the edge in the key swing states. If he loses them, it's hard to see how he stands any chance whatsoever in getting reelected. There are simply too many headwinds facing his campaign. This election is looking more like 1932 than 2016.

99292619_10219939211645202_5768742416899112960_n.jpg

The Boomers were Trump's base in 2016 that ultimately carried him over the edge in the key swing states. If he loses them, it's hard to see how he stands any chance whatsoever in getting reelected. There are simply too many headwinds facing his campaign. This election is looking more like 1932 than 2016.

Yep. Once Trump embraced the "let them die" policy, quite a few Americans realized their interests were no longer represented.

Once you embraced your insanity, did you realize that the side effects from the Thorazine went away?

This is all about the left wing conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

They throw everything against the wall hoping something sticks. Unfortunately there are some simple minded people falling for the left's lies about Coronavirus.
No conspiracy. No secret. Trump was bad news from his early years. He was a Democrat supporting Democrats most of his life, but when it came to elective office, they wouldn't have him. They knew him. You should have picked someone else. It is out in the open. He has been weighed, measured and found wanting. At the moment he and his ilk want the people over 60 to pay for his next election with our lives, if that is what it will take to get the economy moving quicker. FK trump, he is bad for American and even a traitor to every American in his age group. That is why he is losing support of seniors. Joe Biden will be voted into the Presidency, come November. Get used to it.

You need to lay off the drugs! People over 60 know that their Medicare and Social Security are safe with Trump but don't wan their funds spent on illegals, which is all the Dems are offering.

So

Huh?

Sure you dont...

You're gonna hafta use English, or at least let us know when you change the meaning of a term.

And you say I "hafta" to use english?
You need to spit Cuomo's dick out of your mouth so you're legible.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Boomers love Trump.

So

Huh?

Sure you dont...

And you say I "hafta" to use english?
You need to spit Cuomo's dick out of your mouth so you're legible.
So, you aren't a native English speaker?

Yep. Once Trump embraced the "let them die" policy, quite a few Americans realized their interests were no longer represented.

One of your more stupid statements.

And that is saying a lot.
In what way(s) is it stupid?
Tell us about his testing, tracing and quarantine plans. Tell us about any plan meant to keep at risk people safe.

2.2 Million were targeted for death.
President Trump has instituted policies that saved 95% of them.
Thank you President Trump
Which policies are those?
Leave it all up to the states?

One of your more stupid statements.

And that is saying a lot.
In what way(s) is it stupid?
Tell us about his testing, tracing and quarantine plans.

If you missed the post about who is dying where, you see that governors of the N.E. have truly fucked over their constitutents.

So that is why it is stupid.
If you missed the post about who is dying where, you see that governors of the N.E. have truly fucked over their constitutents.

So that is why it is stupid.
That premise is stupid.
The President represents all Americans, dope.
I see you have no answer as to why the federal govt has no plans or materials in place to open safely or to deal with any increase in cases as a result.
IOW....let them die.

Well, you can ignore what does not fit your fairy tale......you lefties are goo that.

And I guess I can see why you would rather Trump lead than Cuomo (he should be going to jail for his ineptitude...and you want to make him president...go figure).

I all the confidence in the world in what I am seeing.

You might need to stay in mommy's basement a few more years.
What's with the " mommy's basement" shit? Are you 12?
There are tens of millions of people who are at a greater risk with this virus. It's not just seniors. The federal govt has done nothing to ensure that reopening is done according to any plan. They have done nothing to "tool up" any support that may be required if this goes badly. There still is not even adequate testing available. Dumbass Trump even said more testing just gives us more cases so we should do less. As if those cases don't exist without a test. I have less confidence now than I did at the beginning. I'm sure I'm not alone in my thinking.

This is all about the left wing conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

They throw everything against the wall hoping something sticks. Unfortunately there are some simple minded people falling for the left's lies about Coronavirus.
No conspiracy. No secret. Trump was bad news from his early years. He was a Democrat supporting Democrats most of his life, but when it came to elective office, they wouldn't have him. They knew him. You should have picked someone else. It is out in the open. He has been weighed, measured and found wanting. At the moment he and his ilk want the people over 60 to pay for his next election with our lives, if that is what it will take to get the economy moving quicker. FK trump, he is bad for American and even a traitor to every American in his age group. That is why he is losing support of seniors. Joe Biden will be voted into the Presidency, come November. Get used to it.

You need to lay off the drugs! People over 60 know that their Medicare and Social Security are safe with Trump but don't wan their funds spent on illegals, which is all the Dems are offering.
Trump has failed during this crisis in literally every way possible. That is going to cost him votes among every age group.

Forum List

Back