Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

The only people who are demanding tax returns also accused him falsely of colluding with the Russians. That in its best light is perjury, and they have no moral right to open Trump's wealth only to rub it in the face of everyone he knows.

In other words, you can't expect a serial perjurer to tell you the truth, and your party which will soon have those individuals under strictest judicial scrutiny as to what their motive was for lying about trump and costing the American people $40 million for their attempted coup to destroy this and future executive offices of the land we live in.

With the dishonor of creating a false scenario in the mind of their followers, it's no wonder they cry when their candidates lose elections. The American are becoming very angry at being lied to, and some of the Democrats are so confused, they still choose to take their animus out on the President, who was proved not to have colluded by three distinct government queries: The House Intelligence Committee found he did not collude. The Senate Intelligence found out he did not collude, and Robert Mueller's 2-year-long FBI probe found that based on evidence (which was everything) that President Trump--you guessed it--DID NOT COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA.

Get a life outside of your confused little pointy head, Antonio. Three reports by very profound detectives of fraud found him innocent. President Trump is innocent.

Stop spreading bullshit - 74% of Americans wanted him to release his tax-returns

Public Splits on Trump's Ethics Compliance; Three-Quarters Want Tax Returns Released (POLL)

That leaves only you hardcore Trumpster tools in the group that don’t think he should release them.
ABC/Washington Compost fake news. More like 74% of Democrats want his taxes released. Quit posting garbage.

It’s a scientific poll ignoramus.

Don’t like it? Post ANY other scientific poll where a clear majority doesn’t want Trump to release his tax-returns.

Come on - put on your big boy pants and just this once make a positive case instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and no-no-noing.
Scientific poll my ass. This is the exact same poll that had Hillary at 94%. So kindly take a long walk on a short pier. You'll feel better. And so will I.

Ok retard, link to “this exact poll has Hillary at 94%”.

And when you are (not) done with that post a poll you happen to like that doesn’t show clear majority of Americans wanting Trump to release his taxes, just as he has been promising for years now.
Fuck off lazy ass. Look it up yourself.

Thanks captain obvious.
Do you currently work for the IRS? Have you ever worked for the IRS?
If not, sit down and STFU.

Moron, you don’t have to work for IRS to know that you are not legally required to make your tax returns public.

Are all Trumpsters retarded?

Dang, here I was under the impression you were a CPA or something, and wanted to go over Trumps taxes with a fine toothed comb....dumbass.

You are under many stupid impressions. What’s your point?

What's my point? Sounds like you just want to see Trumps taxes. You have no fricken clue what or where to look but you just want to see them. That's my point, dumbass.

...moron, obviously I wouldn’t be the only person in the world to look at those tax returns and give them context.

Stop spreading bullshit - 74% of Americans wanted him to release his tax-returns

Public Splits on Trump's Ethics Compliance; Three-Quarters Want Tax Returns Released (POLL)

That leaves only you hardcore Trumpster tools in the group that don’t think he should release them.
ABC/Washington Compost fake news. More like 74% of Democrats want his taxes released. Quit posting garbage.

Don’t like it? Post ANY other scientific poll where a clear majority doesn’t want Trump to release his tax-returns.

Come on - put on your big boy pants and just this once make a positive case instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and no-no-noing.
Scientific poll my ass. This is the exact same poll that had Hillary at 94%. So kindly take a long walk on a short pier. You'll feel better. And so will I.

Ok retard, link to “this exact poll has Hillary at 94%”.

And when you are (not) done with that post a poll you happen to like that doesn’t show clear majority of Americans wanting Trump to release his taxes, just as he has been promising for years now.
Fuck off lazy ass. Look it up yourself.

I DID and all the polling I’ve ever seen show strong support for Trump doing what ALL the modern presidential nomenees did by releasing their tax returns.

Now please put up or stfu.

Do you currently work for the IRS? Have you ever worked for the IRS?
If not, sit down and STFU.

Moron, you don’t have to work for IRS to know that you are not legally required to make your tax returns public.

Dang, here I was under the impression you were a CPA or something, and wanted to go over Trumps taxes with a fine toothed comb....dumbass.

What's my point? Sounds like you just want to see Trumps taxes. You have no fricken clue what or where to look but you just want to see them. That's my point, dumbass.

...moron, obviously I wouldn’t be the only person in the world to look at those tax returns and give them context.

And how many of them can override anything the IRS says....dumbass.

What did IRS say about Trump’s foreign debts? Nothing, because they don’t give a crap about any of that.

What did IRS say about Trump appreciating his property value to apply for loans, while declaring much lower value in tax-returns? Nothing.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously
So snowflakes think because they can not simply seize and look at a US citizen's taxes whenever they want that citizen is 'hiding' their taxes?!

This would include the same snowflakes / traitors (the FBI) who refuse to hand over their emails to CNN (refusal to comply with the FOIA) about the Stone raid... who snowflakes insist are NOT 'hiding' anything...

:p

What did IRS say about Trump’s foreign debts? Nothing, because they don’t give a crap about foreign debt.

Ok, does it appear on his taxes?

What did IRS say about Trump’s foreign debts? Nothing, because they don’t give a crap about foreign debt.

In his in-published tax returns???

You want me to answer that...how??

All of the above and he pays no taxes, and doesn't give a dime to charity but his own but to his own foundation.
Sorry, I'm confused....
You're talking about Trump, not the Clinton's, right?

You are confused, unlike Trump (since 2008) Clinton’s gave millions to their charity.

How do we know? Well they did this crazy thing where they PUBLISHED THEIR FUCKING TAX RETURNS.

Really!? So you go right back to one of my posts, you want to see his returns, but you have no fricken idea why.

All of the above and he pays no taxes, and doesn't give a dime to charity but his own but to his own foundation.
Sorry, I'm confused....

You are confused, unlike Trump (since 2008) Clinton’s gave millions to their charity.

How do we know? Well they did this crazy thing where they PUBLISHED THEIR FUCKING TAX RETURNS.
Lol
The Clintons didn’t give shit to charity you stupid ass motherfucker

The only thing this Democrat Party-led Congress is doing is continue it's unfortunate quest to take America by cheating coup, using their own people's trust as numbers voting for them. First they have to prove it, and they can't. They keep changing the lying charges. It's an attempted coup using a system that only works when fairness is around. There's no fairness in this malarkey they are proffering once again for people whose minds have been deranged as a direct consequence of Democrat lying on the Mueller "no colluding" now must be mistaken. It's crazy:

Demanding that like everyone else Trump releases his tax returns?

COUP!!!

The only people who are demanding tax returns also accused him falsely of colluding with the Russians. That in its best light is perjury, and they have no moral right to open Trump's wealth only to rub it in the face of everyone he knows.

In other words, you can't expect a serial perjurer to tell you the truth, and your party which will soon have those individuals under strictest judicial scrutiny as to what their motive was for lying about trump and costing the American people $40 million for their attempted coup to destroy this and future executive offices of the land we live in.

With the dishonor of creating a false scenario in the mind of their followers, it's no wonder they cry when their candidates lose elections. The American are becoming very angry at being lied to, and some of the Democrats are so confused, they still choose to take their animus out on the President, who was proved not to have colluded by three distinct government queries: The House Intelligence Committee found he did not collude. The Senate Intelligence found out he did not collude, and Robert Mueller's 2-year-long FBI probe found that based on evidence (which was everything) that President Trump--you guessed it--DID NOT COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA.

Get a life outside of your confused little pointy head, Antonio. Three reports by very profound detectives of fraud found him innocent. President Trump is innocent.

I wonder if it's weighted.....no I don't have to wonder.

Really!? So you go right back to one of my posts, you want to see his returns, but you have no fricken idea why.

I want them PUBLIC dumbass, so we can know what is in them and what is not in them.

Not by personally reading them (though at times that maybe required as backing) but by letting journalists and other professionals summarize and connect what is in those tax returns to what is known about Trump’s bussiness dealings including those with Russians and other foreign interests.

Thinking is clearly not your forte.

I want them PUBLIC dumbass, so we can know what is in them and what is not in them.

Not by personally reading them (though at times that maybe required as backing) but by letting journalists and other professionals summarize and connect what is in those tax returns to what is known about Trump’s bussiness and dealings with Russians and other foreign interests.

Thinking is clearly not your forte.

Then we get to my other point. These journalists (wow) and "other professionals" are going to clear up any misunderstandings the IRS may have?

Demanding that like everyone else Trump releases his tax returns?

COUP!!!

I wonder if it's weighted.....no I don't have to wonder.

I wonder if any of you dumbass Trumpsters have ANYTHING to support your thesis about majority NOT wanting Trump to release his taxes.

Just kidding, I don’t wonder about that at all, I know you bullshit peddlers simply believe whatever the fuck you’d like to.

Sorry, I'm confused....

Lol
They showed their tax returns though

Sorry, I'm confused....

Lol
They showed their tax returns though
Trumps tax returns are his business and no one else’s

Everyone knows this is all theatre by the democrats. Just another political stunt.
They have nothing, but they kick and scream to make it look like there is something.
The IRS would have rang the bells if there was something amiss. This is the never ever Trump crowd.
Russiagate is done and it was a nothing burger, now it's the tax returns. There is no crime,
it's a fishing expedition....simply put. You don't fish until you find something, that isn't how our nation works.
Now...for all you butthurt liberals, go pound sand.

Forum List

Back