Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

So what is he hiding?

Bank fraud? Money Laundering, basic cheating on his taxes?

Or simply that he is in debt up to his ass...?
Is being in debt illegal? Since when? And why is that your business? LOL butthurt punk

jc This is the POTUS it’s my business to know if this kid is a corrupt or honest. For all we know he is a lying corrupt despicable human being.
We have the IRS for that. You don’t get to know his business

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously
How about posting your tax returns here online.What are you hiding?

She can't post her tax returns because she never filed a tax return! She's a libtard so she is probably in an exempt status like most welfare cheats!

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

How about posting your tax returns here online.What are you hiding?
I’m not the fucking President. If I were you can bet I would release my taxes. I don’t launder money or defraud banks. Do you ?

He obviously doesn't either, or your Obama-led IRS would have had him in jail by now!

Money laundering? Can you explain how that would show on a tax return that was obviously audited numerous times by the Obama IRS?

Why do libtards think that loans and property shows up on income tax returns? I guess they have never filed a tax return outside a 1040EZ.

Cohen was convicted for lying to Congress. That puts anything he says into the "doubtful" category automatically!

Liar, there is no law that says he has to show them.
Funny how Trump runs his mouth whenever he can but yesterday he dummied up when asked about his taxes & it was, "talk to my lawyer"!!! Trump is terrified that Congress will get them. Terrified. Sooooo, what's he hiding?
Don't you suppose the feds investigating him in New York already have his tax returns?
Maybe even Mueller did.
How else could they have done all those financial investigations?

If they have them, they cannot use them as they were obtained illegally.

Please tell us how. Lowest unemployment since 1969.
Yes but don't forget Obama brought it down to 4% It has continued BUT still far too many poor paying jobs,,,And you ask how? one example, he's divided our country worse than I have ever seen ,,he's a liar a bully and not as smart as he thinks he is
I agree Obama divided this country like no one ever did and he couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.
NOGOOD even if those lies you told were true the moron trump broke all records
I remember Obama telling us manufacturing jobs were gone and not coming back. Well Trump proved him wrong.
Really? Then why did we just lose another 6,000 manufacturing jobs last month?

But you digress.

Why is Trump hiding his taxes...

We may have lost 6000, but how many did we gain?

A steel mill is being built in the next county over from me. When was the last time you have heard of a new steel mill opening?

And OT just for those with a need to know Obama graduated Harvard MAGNA CUM LAUDE
Lol, Obama paid millions to seal his school records. You don't know shit about how he graduated. We do know through his own words he was a cocaine junky that used pot to come down from his binges.

Why are you repeating this lie? I don't care for Obama but why lie about it?

All educational records are sealed by federal law. I can't see your high school transcripts without your permission. There is no need to lie about Obama's records.

Mr. Cohen is an admitted liar, so I wouldn't put too much credence in his statement.

BTW, why doesn't Pelosi show her taxes? She is a public official.

Or Soros? He was the real power behind B. Hussein O.

Or Dave Duke? Don't the people have a right to know how much CNN pays him as a contributor? He's really not important, but CNN treats him as if he is.

If the libs leak Trump's taxes, his won't be the only ones leaked.
I would like to know how Pelosi became a multi millionaire on $200,000 a year.

Her husband is LOADED and to be pitied.

A former lawyer for Trump claims that Trump lies on his taxes and describes how he was reimbursed for payment. Trump has not done anything to disprove this.

Releasing his tax returns will allow him to do the snoopy dance

or he might be in the dog house

Nixon had a tax audit and said I am not a crook

The audit said otherwise

every other candidate has released their taxes voluntarily since 1973?

They did another audit t office they reviewed these same taxes and they said he had cheated

Not releasing your taxes indicates you have something to hide

Trump always brags about his worthy and they can redact SSN and other sensitive infor

SO what does he have to hide

Nixon cheated on his taxes? Link?

All of the above and he pays no taxes, and doesn't give a dime to charity but his own but to his own foundation.
Sorry, I'm confused....
You're talking about Trump, not the Clinton's, right?

You are confused, unlike Trump (since 2008) Clinton’s gave millions to their charity.

How do we know? Well they did this crazy thing where they PUBLISHED THEIR FUCKING TAX RETURNS.
How did they do that when they were flat broke when they left the White House?

Omg dude, just READ the tax-returns or read an article to break it down for you.

How are you soo helpless???
In other words, you have not facts to support your claims.

Stop lying, those are not other words.

Want me to help your silly, helpless ass? Sure:

The Clintons climbed out of the multimillion-dollar hole via paid speeches and lucrative books deals. In his first year out of office, Bill gave 57 speeches and earned $13.7 million from his "speaking and writing" business, according to their tax return.

That same year, Hillary reportedly received a $2.9 million installment of an $8 million advance for her book "Living History." Bill collected a $10 million advance for "My Life."

The politicians brought home more than $153.7 million in paid speeches between 2001 and 2015.

Bill Clinton says he left the White House $16 million in debt

He's not afraid to show them, its just none of your goddamn business so piss off. Go busy yourselves with finding a job moochers. Iron your clothes and comb your hair while you are at it. Practice some personal hygiene for Christ sake.

Congress has the legal right to demand his tax returns and it's obvious he has a lot to hide. But then we knew that from the Cohen testimony

Oh and you're an asshole.

js

Congress has no right to request tax returns on ANY individual. Have a nice fucking day, dumbass!

Do you currently work for the IRS? Have you ever worked for the IRS?
If not, sit down and STFU.

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound "commanding" people to do something on the interweb?

Wattrya gonna do. Cyber punch him real hard?

I get it that you folks are scared shitless about Trump having his taxes looked at but dude...save some self respect

If the taxes were fucked up, would you advocate Obama's minions going to jail for not finding it? I'll bet you would not.

Forum List

Back