Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

All of the above and he pays no taxes, and doesn't give a dime to charity but his own but to his own foundation.
Sorry, I'm confused....
You're talking about Trump, not the Clinton's, right?

You are confused, unlike Trump (since 2008) Clinton’s gave millions to their charity.

How do we know? Well they did this crazy thing where they PUBLISHED THEIR FUCKING TAX RETURNS.
Lol
The Clintons didn’t give shit to charity you stupid ass motherfucker
They showed their tax returns though

But Hillary and Bill were broke when they left the White House according to her!

A former lawyer for Trump claims that Trump lies on his taxes and describes how he was reimbursed for payment. Trump has not done anything to disprove this.

Releasing his tax returns will allow him to do the snoopy dance

or he might be in the dog house

Nixon had a tax audit and said I am not a crook

The audit said otherwise

every other candidate has released their taxes voluntarily since 1973?

They did another audit t office they reviewed these same taxes and they said he had cheated

Not releasing your taxes indicates you have something to hide

Trump always brags about his worthy and they can redact SSN and other sensitive infor

SO what does he have to hide
Bottom line, the Constitution says Trump is under no obligation to release his tax returns to anyone, especially desperate Dims looking for dirt.

Wrong. If they are subpoenaed, they have to deliver them to congress.

Congress has no right to subpoena individual tax returns.

A former lawyer for Trump claims that Trump lies on his taxes and describes how he was reimbursed for payment. Trump has not done anything to disprove this.

Releasing his tax returns will allow him to do the snoopy dance

or he might be in the dog house

Nixon had a tax audit and said I am not a crook

The audit said otherwise

every other candidate has released their taxes voluntarily since 1973?

They did another audit t office they reviewed these same taxes and they said he had cheated

Not releasing your taxes indicates you have something to hide

Trump always brags about his worthy and they can redact SSN and other sensitive infor

SO what does he have to hide
Bottom line, the Constitution says Trump is under no obligation to release his tax returns to anyone, especially desperate Dims looking for dirt.

Wrong. If they are subpoenaed, they have to deliver them to congress.
Nope.

Yep.
-------------------------------------

House Republicans changed the rules in 2015 to allow many of their committee chairmen to issue subpoenas without consulting the minority party, overriding Democrats objections that likened the tactic to something out of the McCarthy era.

Snip

One of the most aggressive to use the new authority was House Science Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas), who issued dozens of subpoenas to the Obama administration. He demanded records on then-Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Gina McCarthy’s text messages, information on two state attorneys general and environmental groups over a probe into whether Exxon Mobil misled investors about the risks of climate change, and emails concerning a study on climate change, among others.

The powerful weapon House Republicans handed Democrats

So where were the word "tax returns" anywhere in those quotes?

"i can write a bigger check than Trump right now and not know it was missing" - Mark Cuban.

Trump can dish out insults by the steam shovel but cant take a teaspoonful back.

Trump vowed lifetime revenge on Cuban and challenged him to a golf match, saying he swings like a girl

Let me guess! You were offended because you swing like a girl too?

Here's what not hidden: Trump is one of only 3 people who have a free card to eat all they want for life from McDonald's. the only other 2 are Mother Teresa and Michael Jordan. i can picture Mother Teresa going to McDonald's and ordering 10,000 burgers to feed the poor!
Did you forget to take your Riddaline?

No. He obviously forgot that Mother Teresa worked in India where they would not eat McDonald's anyway!

BTW, it's "Ritalin".

I give you permission to ask for and publish them
Keep deflecting. It's easier than admitting you are afraid to show your returns.

Is he the Potus, no he is not. What is Tramp hiding?

what was obama hiding in his sealed college records? Why didn't you demand to see them?

We saw them, did we see Tramps, no and that goes for his frken taxes.

You saw Obama's transcripts? When? Where?

You are nothing more than a lying sack of shit!

what was obama hiding in his sealed college records? Why didn't you demand to see them?

Nobody has seen Barry's transcripts dumbass.

Really, no one has seen Tramps transcripts either. We will see his tax returns.

Post Barry's transcripts or pound sand.

No. Don't tell her that! That's how she gets off!

I give you permission to ask for and publish them
Keep deflecting. It's easier than admitting you are afraid to show your returns.

Wrong. Obama's college records are sealed.

Just like mine!

Just like Trumps.

Just like anyone else who ever attended a school.

Did you see Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Harry Truman, JFK, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carters Tax returns?

What about the economic reports of all the Presidents from Washington to Taft, in their time when they ran for the office?

Snicker

Weep now or later, but weep. LOL

Presidential Tax Returns
Its clear Dem's are desperate and have nothing but false actuations to run on in 2020. Trump has them beat on the issues so just accuse Trump of tax fraud without any evidence. Their Russian collusion false actuation flamed out. Their obstruction of justice false actuation flamed out. Now they are flailing and back to Trump's tax returns. We are seeing the last gasps of the Democratic party in shambles.

We have not seen his taxes or the Mueller report yet, but we will and his house of cards will come tumbling down.
When we see his taxes , we will have evidence. Man oh man.

You are still fishing, desperate to find dirt on Trump. Instead why don't you idiots concentrate on beating Trump at the ballot box on the issues.

they are not fishing, they are executing their authority , just like the republicans did, but they went on fishing trips. We just want the muelller report and his taxes, and we will find out if he is a real threat to our national security which he is acting so guilty of. What is he so afraid of, and why is Barr not exhibiting any integrity oh right, he took the place of Roy Cohn. I doubt he is gay though, but one never knows.

Barr cannot legally release classified data or grand jury testimony. Are you asking that he violate the law and make himself the target of prosecution?

You want his taxes so you can make up lies about what they say in a failed attempt to discredit him for 2020. Why cant you even be honest about it?

Yes he can. He can release those classified doc info to the congress, and they should decide on what we can see or not see. I mean Nunes release classified info. No we want those taxes to see his foreign obligations and he is a security risk along with his kids and SIL.

Why on God's green earth do yo think "foreign obligations" would be in a fucking tax return?

Have you EVER filed a tax return? It's called INCOME TAX for a reason, dumbass!

What would his kids have to do with his tax returns?

I would say, "How stupid can you get?", but you people are taking it as a challenge!

So what is he hiding?

Bank fraud? Money Laundering, basic cheating on his taxes?

Or simply that he is in debt up to his ass...?
Is being in debt illegal? Since when? And why is that your business? LOL butthurt punk
Cohen brought up some serious allegations. These taxes need to be looked into

Cohen is a convicted liar, just like you except for the convicted part.

jc This is the POTUS it’s my business to know if this kid is a corrupt or honest. For all we know he is a lying corrupt despicable human being.
No. It's not your business.

For all we know you're a secret Iranian operative looking to release biological weapons in an elementary school.

But since we aren't a Fascist nation we don't investigate you without evidence that you have committed a crime.

The Bill of Rights sure pisses you Democrats off, direct it?
Dude..it's the LAW. That law was put in place after Teapot Dome to weed out corruption in government officials.

If Trump has nothing ti hide, why is he hiding his taxes. Every other President since Nixon has released theirs without being asked

Link the law, dumbass!

You can't because all you have is butthurt and that has no link.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously
First choen said he didnt know meat head congress isnt entitled to anyones tax returns but you mor9ns go ahead and spend the next 6 years trying to get them good luck with it

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

Trump is hiding his taxes?

If I did not respect you, I would say...'Well Duh'.

But since I do respect you, I will say...'Yup'.

;)

Trump is hiding his taxes?

If I did not respect you, I would say...'Well Duh'.

But since I do respect you, I will say...'Yup'.

;)
I dont respect her in anyway

So what is he hiding?

Bank fraud? Money Laundering, basic cheating on his taxes?

Or simply that he is in debt up to his ass...?
Is being in debt illegal? Since when? And why is that your business? LOL butthurt punk
Cohen brought up some serious allegations. These taxes need to be looked into
Cohen doesn't do Trump's taxes, and he was convicted of lying to Congress, so whatever he "brought up" is horseshit.

If Trump has nothing ti hide, why is he hiding his taxes. Every other President since Nixon has released theirs without being asked
What a dumbass argument ...

'if they have nothing to hide they would turn it over'

Not if it was none of your damn business and / or you weren't entitled to it, snowflake.

:p
That's the argument of a Stalinist.

Forum List

Back