Trump is ineligible to run for office.

You were pretty quick to defend him. The MAGA Jew murderer in Pittsburgh wasn`t convicted until nearly 5 years after the fact. Trump hasn`t been convicted because he hasn`t been tried yet. Who`s a dumbass?

I did not defend him, I defended our legal system. I do the same thing with all the accusations against Biden. Until they have been proven in a court of law they are just empty words.

You area dumbass, that has not changed.

Yeah, it states if anyone of those acts are committed, it's seditious conspiracy. And they were caught and convicted scheming to overthrow the government.
No one was caught scheming to overthrow the government.

That's right, dumba$$... you go right ahead and run him... and we'll see who's laughing on the morning of November 6, 2024...

Your boy can no long win a Presidential election... you lack the numbers to pull it off by yourself, and Indies and Reagan Democrats won't vote for Rump now...

This is not Rocket Science... but you retards just don't "get it"... more's-the-pity for the Republic... four more years of Dem control could prove disasterous...

But's that's just what you condemn us to, if you're stupid enough to run that fat Orange bastard again...
Lol, you scum are pathetic. I am running him? I didn't know I had such power. No matter, though I'm sure you bastards will arrange his removal someway. You like murdering babies so it won't surprise me

You are no different than those you rail against each and every day.

Both side constantly prove there is truly no difference between the two sides.
Both sides refuse any meaningful compromise and are more intent on attacking the other party. Our two party system has become obsolete.

Under the 14th amendment section 3, anyone who has taken an oath to uphold the Constitution and took part in an insurrection OR GAVE COMFORT TO THOSE WHO DID are ineligible to run for office.
Long story, short. Traitors are ineligible to hold office.
/----/ The FEAR of Trump is seeping out of your pores.
KELLYANNE CONWAY: I think the fissures are starting to show. The cracks are starting to show for this reason. It's because the Biden administration, the Biden White House is not that generous to the mainstream media. They don't give them stories. They don't give them the truth from the podium. You've got a press secretary, and you've got members of the cabinet. You've got the president himself like an old, angry cuss, yelling at members of the media when he's not sniffing people's hair, when he's not being offensive, when he's not ruining the nation's economy, when he's not covering up for his son and his family. He's not a nice guy and that's what's starting to be surfaced in these stories. Now, I think the media also seeing their own polling, including the Fox News polling, that about a third of Democrats right now are committed elsewhere and are sniffing around, are looking around beyond Joe Biden. So the media are hedging their bets in that they feel maybe Biden won't make it, and they want to at least keep the proposition open that there would be somebody else.

Republicans move farther to the right and Democrats move farther to the left.

False! His mother wasn't old enough to confer citizenship to him at the time due the immigration laws. Plus he was a British subject at birth due to his alleged father. A British subject is not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.
If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not a U.S. citizen or national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present" in the U.S. (including, in some circumstances, time spent overseas when a parent who is a U.S. government employee is posted overseas) before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday

And when it is we can have this discussion.

There is a caveat to this. Even if he's not convicted in a court of law, should he win the election next year, on January 6th, 2025, Congress can still object to certifying states he won based on the 14th Amendment. Should those objections prevail, he will be denied the win even if not convicted in court. Though in all reality, I don't see Congress prevailing in overthrowing the will of the people.

There is a caveat to this. Even if he's not convicted in a court of law, should he win the election next year, on January 6th, 2025, Congress can still object to certifying states he won based on the 14th Amendment. Should those objections prevail, he will be denied the win even if not convicted in court. Though in all reality, I don't see Congress prevailing in overthrowing the will of the people.

I would hope they would not, since that is the very thing Trump tried to get them to do in the first place.

Hillary was the first birther, well actually it was Obama himself (herself?) who told his (her) publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

Liar.

The first birther appeared on a rightwing forum in early March, 2008...

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

No one ever voted their way out of Progressive Fascism
????
What does that mean?
Explain yourself, poster Frank.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"No one was caught scheming to overthrow the government."
Well, in a sense that is quite correct.
Those rioters, attackers, and now some of them - convicted criminals ....well, they weren't trying to overthrow the existing government.

Rather......they were trying to keep the existing government in place.
Trump was still in office and would be for another two weeks. They wanted him there for another 4 years.
And were quite willing to riot, attack, invade, assault, batter, break & enter, and poop-in-the-hallways .......to keep him there.

THAT seems to have been the case.

IMHO

Forum List

Back