Trump is ineligible to run for office.

Lol, you scum are pathetic. I am running him? I didn't know I had such power. No matter, though I'm sure you bastards will arrange his removal someway. You like murdering babies so it won't surprise me
Don't quibble about verbiage, twit... "you" in this case is a metaphor for GOP Rump-Enablers... a group to which you belong, based on your posting history.

As to us "bastards"... don't include me in that bunch... I'm all in favor of the Dems losing the White House and the Senate and the House in 2024.

But that's not gonna happen if you MAGA retards don't get your act together, choose another candidate, and hit the idiot-Democrats damned hard.

Then again, "you" (collectively) lack both the brains and the ball$ to make that happen...

Liar.

The first birther appeared on a rightwing forum in early March, 2008...

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.
Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.
Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.
Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.
391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Obama's bio predates all of that

d6f4794a9d10deddfe00c89176c62c29.jpg

ap.jpg

^ 2004

Last edited:
Don't quibble about verbiage, twit... "you" in this case is a metaphor for GOP Rump-Enablers... a group to which you belong, based on your posting history.

As to us "bastards"... don't include me in that bunch... I'm all in favor of the Dems losing the White House and the Senate and the House in 2024.

But that's not gonna happen if you MAGA retards don't get your act together, choose another candidate, and hit the idiot-Democrats damned hard.

Then again, "you" (collectively) lack both the brains and the ball$ to make that happen...
Lol, poor triggered traitor. You love Trump don't you? You must cause you and the rest of club bastard can't stop talking about him. Yap yap yap, Trump Trump Trump, yap yap yap, Trump Trump Trump Trump, ad infinitum....but don't lump you in there? You like talking about balls don't you?

Lol, poor triggered traitor.
Not me, punk. Not triggered. Nor a traitor. Unlike your Orange Baboon-God.
You love Trump don't you?
You're hallucinating.
You must cause you and the rest of club bastard can't stop talking about him.
Incorrect. His traitorous behaviors and faults must be kept in the public eye until such time as he is safely barred from holding high office again.
Yap yap yap, Trump Trump Trump, yap yap yap, Trump Trump Trump Trump, ad infinitum....
Noise.
but don't lump you in there? You like talking about balls don't you?
Immaterial.

The object of the exercise is to continue to keep the public eye fixed upon the profoundly traitorous and un-American nature of your Orange Baboon-God.

Once your boy has been sidelined all this goes away.

If he ends-up being replaced by a vastly superior Republican standard bearer... all-the-better.

Not me, punk. Not triggered. Nor a traitor. Unlike your Orange Baboon-God.

You're hallucinating.

Incorrect. His traitorous behaviors and faults must be kept in the public eye until such time as he is safely barred from holding high office again.

Noise.

Immaterial.

The object of the exercise is to continue to keep the public eye fixed upon the profoundly traitorous and un-American nature of your Orange Baboon-God.

Once your boy has been sidelined all this goes away.

If he ends-up being replaced by a vastly superior Republican standard bearer... all-the-better.
Yap yap yap yap, orange God, yap yap yap, traitorous behaviors, yap yap yap, Trump Trump Trump, yap yap yap...lol, insanity. So boi, what crimes did he commit? Samattya? Cat got your tongue? Baboons, yap yap yap. You can't make this level of insane stupid up!

There was but Trump has not (yet) been found culpable in it.

He’s eligible to run
That raises an important point. If Trump is indicted for causing or supporting insurrection, / rebellion but delays the trial until AFTER the election. And if convicted it raises the constitutional question of the 14th which is guilt upon January 6th, 2021 even if conviction doesn't prove it, until after 2024. Would all acts of the president be invalid?

That raises an important point. If Trump is indicted for causing or supporting insurrection, / rebellion but delays the trial until AFTER the election. And if convicted it raises the constitutional question of the 14th which is guilt upon January 6th, 2021 even if conviction doesn't prove it, until after 2024. Would all acts of the president be invalid?
That my friend is called a “Constitutional Crisis “ and we really ought to avoid that

Fool.

Your ignorant, arrogant, traitorous fat Orange Blob might very well win the GOP nomination but he is no longer electable.

Why?

January 6, 2021.

He campaigned on investigating clinton and then did nothing when he was elected. He pushed operation snake juice. Those are reasons I'll not vote for him. Has nothing to to with January 6. That's was a joke.

Forum List

Back