Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so curious, why so many trump threads if you believe what you believe? 5 to 10 threads a day in here it seems, and yet you're so so convinced he'll lose. :2up: i find that absolutely hilarious my friend, hilarious:lmao::lmao:

We have to respond to the contrived issues manufactured by Pravda.

that's why you never hear about him from mainstream media. Right? And people are protesting his rallies and things, oh wait, that's Trump. too funny. yep sure loser there taz, go with him. good for you, backing a sure loser. I'll just laugh at all you third party farts.

That's an amusing comment coming from someone who, himself, is backing a sure loser.
I'm backing the next president. you, sure loser.

Trump is losing badly. What excuse will you tell yourself when Hillary is elected in November?
I didn't know there was a vote yet! how is it he's losing? Explain.

He hasn't managed to convince enough people to support him. As demonstrated by litanies of polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Ignore as you will. It won't matter.

that's why you never hear about him from mainstream media. Right? And people are protesting his rallies and things, oh wait, that's Trump. too funny. yep sure loser there taz, go with him. good for you, backing a sure loser. I'll just laugh at all you third party farts.

That's an amusing comment coming from someone who, himself, is backing a sure loser.

Trump is losing badly. What excuse will you tell yourself when Hillary is elected in November?

He hasn't managed to convince enough people to support him. As demonstrated by litanies of polls.

but yet you'll keep creating new trump threads cause it's so cut and dry. LOL dude, you're hilarious. I think you need to stay in here another month daily and keep convincing yourself with your posts in all the trump threads. Happy posting.:2up::2up:

but yet you'll keep creating new trump threads cause it's so cut and dry. LOL dude, you're hilarious. I think you need to stay in here another month daily and keep convincing yourself with your posts in all the trump threads. Happy posting.:2up::2up:

Can you point to a single 'Trump Thread' that I've created?

Laughing.....keep ignoring those polls. Just get used to saying 'Madam President'.

Laughing.....keep ignoring those polls. Just get used to saying 'Madam President'.
you don't have to, you're in most I'd imagine to set a clear benchmark that you know that trump will lose cause polling is so spot on. I'll admit, I'm not going to go and look at that the thousands of trump threads about his polling status, but I'd render an assumption you're there. And again, they're meaningless and you put all money in. again, :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Extra exclamation points always mean something is true, online. Think of each one as a needle full of confidence medicine that the poster desperately needs.

A landslide of heroin hits.

you don't have to, you're in most I'd imagine to set a clear benchmark that you know that trump will lose cause polling is so spot on. I'll admit, I'm not going to go and look at that the thousands of trump threads about his polling status, but I'd render an assumption you're there. And again, they're meaningless and you put all money in. again, :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Laughing....so that would be zero Trump threads that I've started.

You're ignoring both polling and yourself now, buddy. And it doesn't matter either way. Its not the like the election results are going to change just because you tell yourself comforting lies.

Though I am curious what lie you're going to shift to when Trump loses.

Show me where those polls were actually conducted.

Provide a link where we can here the questions asked, who answered the questions and the name of the pollster.

Provide a link where we can here the questions asked, who answered the questions and the name of the pollster.

If you don't know how the polls were conducted....why are you dismissing the polls?

If you don't know how the polls were conducted....why are you dismissing the polls?
he stated why earlier. Didn't you read?

Nate Silver was able to predict the 2012 election, the popular vote within 2 percentage points, the exact electoral count, every congress and every senate race save one.

If polls aren't accurate, how do you explain the amazing accuracy?

Nate Silver was able to predict the 2012 election, the popular vote within 2 percentage points, the exact electoral count, every congress and every senate race save one.

sure he did!

If you don't know if or how the polls were conducted....why are you referencing the polls?!?!?!?!?!?!?

sure he did!

Here was Nate Silver's predicted electoral map:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/fivethirtyeights-2012-forecast/?_r=0

Here was the actual electoral map after the election:

522px-ElectoralCollege2012.svg.png

They match exactly.

He predicted Obama 50.8% and Romney 48.3%. The actual election results were Obama 51.1% and Romney 47.2%.

If polling is so inaccurate, how do you explain the amazing accuracy?

The links for the polls are on RCP. Just click on each poll and a pdf of the poll will come up or an article usually love linking the poll will come up.

If he wanted to know how the polls were conducted, he'd have already done this. But he doesn't want to know...as he's already dismissed them all, despite admitting he doesn't know how they were conducted.

Cont doesn't care. And it doesn't matter what this Cont ignores. The election in November won't change a bit one way or the other.

how about this from old Nate:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-silver-id-favor-trump-if-election-were-today

do you still think he's that good?
"Statistician Nate Silver on Monday said Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump would be favored to win if the general election occurred today."

The links for the polls are on RCP. Just click on each poll and a pdf of the poll will come up or an article usually love linking the poll will come up.

Bullshit

It is extremely dangerous to have someone claim that certain events occurred but where there are no consequences if he/she lied.

Affidavits where someone states UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the facts narrated are true are more reliable.

Forum List

Back