Trump is losing the women's vote to Joe Biden by a historic margin that has not been seen in more than 50 years

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's okay, Trump faithful. It's just fake news. Everyone knows the polls lie. Hillary had a 95% chance of winning, remember?? Don't pay attention to this. You'll be fine. It's fake news. All fake news

Biden is leading Trump among female registered voters by 59 percent to 35 percent, polling compiled by The New York Times reveals.

It's okay, Trump faithful. It's just fake news. Everyone knows the polls lie. Hillary had a 95% chance of winning, remember?? Don't pay attention to this. You'll be fine. It's fake news. All fake news

Biden is leading Trump among female registered voters by 59 percent to 35 percent, polling compiled by The New York Times reveals.

/----/ Another fake poll of 1,570 adults with no demographics on being registered voters, number of democRATs, Republicans or Indies surveyed.
1592157378739.png

Oh I totally believe it. Won't change how Trump behaves. Women more than any other group will vote based on feelings for what they think of a guy as a PERSON, on how they'd like to be married to him, rather than how he is as an actual working president. And Joe makes a great husband. Soft spoken, stumbling. Unacertive. Content to play the docile, submissive role. The ladies will eat that up.

My wife voted (R) every single presidential election since 1984 until Trump. She didn't vote for Hillary nor is it likely she votes for Biden either though.

/----/ Another fake poll of 1,570 adults with no demographics on being registered voters, number of democRATs, Republicans or Indies surveyed.
View attachment 350255

I know you fools think that a "random sampling" can't possibly be correct, and you keep saying that Democrats are "oversampled" in these polls, but the percentage of the population who are registered Republican voters is not 50%, therefore your idea that these polls would only have relevance if half the people polled are Republicans and half are Democrats. 36% of American voters identify as independents.

You just don't like this poll because it says something you don't want to believe.

View attachment 350255

I know you fools think that a "random sampling" can't possibly be correct, and you keep saying that Democrats are "oversampled" in these polls, but the percentage of the population who are registered Republican voters is not 50%, therefore your idea that these polls would only have relevance if half the people polled are Republicans and half are Democrats. 36% of American voters identify as independents.

You just don't like this poll because it says something you don't want to believe.

How about not surveying mostly Democrats, which is what they do?

View attachment 350255

/----/ I never said it was 50%. That is you twisting my words and creating a strawman argument. BTW, Random Adult Polls can include unregistered voters, foreigners, convicts who can't vote -- and their opinion is meaningless.

2020 May 1-13 Republicans 28% Independents 37% Democrats 31%

View attachment 350255

I don't believe the poll because it polls people who are willing to take a poll, and because there is an agenda by the pollsters themselves. Left or right.

If I'm here at my computer and it runs across my screen, here for example... Sure... I'll poll for ya. This is just fuck off time. But if I'm outside doing something or going somewhere, I'm busy... I'm not stopping for some dumb ass poll. I'm not out to grandstand, or to make a political point.

Who would stop or take time out to actively seek out a poll? SJW's.

All polls are untrustworthy without a paper trail. And even then they are suspect.

View attachment 350255

You’re Canadian. Leave the polls to Americans

09.jpg

Honey, Joe Biden can get up in my coochie anytime he want

View attachment 350255

What we think is that any sampling performed by a leftwing polling outfit can't possibly be random.

Last edited:

Oh I totally believe it. Won't change how Trump behaves. Women more than any other group will vote based on feelings for what they think of a guy as a PERSON, on how they'd like to be married to him, rather than how he is as an actual working president. And Joe makes a great husband. Soft spoken, stumbling. Unacertive. Content to play the docile, submissive role. The ladies will eat that up.

Not this lady... er...redneck gal.

Biden can go suck fire.

09.jpg

Honey, Joe Biden can get up in my coochie anytime he want

Oh ma gawd!

LMAO!

Forum List

Back