Trump is not a racist, guys, he's a victim of conservative politics

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump is no more a racist than the next guy....he like McCain are literally forced to say stupid shit, racist shit to morons who vote. I kinda felt sorry for McCain when he was running because half the shit that sorry lunatic Palin was putting out, made even his stomach churn, but that's what you have to do to please a conservative base...which is 99% ignorant on facts and 1% racist on everything that isn't white and swingin an american flag. Most of the people that work in his hotels are immigrants, so the guys not a racist, he's just another turned lunatic forced to be whatever the morons want to get votes...so ease up on the guy and blame his party...the party of the stupid, the ignorant and hopelessly stuck on forever clueless!

• Banned
Trump only spoke the truth. He also proposes solutions.

And I agree. Latino's know they're breaking the law coming here illegally and not all of em are apple pie eating patriots, a lot of em are criminals and they know this. One thing I loathe about this country, we hate honesty!!

Donald Trump is no more a racist than the next guy....he like McCain are literally forced to say stupid shit, racist shit to morons who vote. I kinda felt sorry for McCain when he was running because half the shit that sorry lunatic Palin was putting out, made even his stomach churn, but that's what you have to do to please a conservative base...which is 99% ignorant on facts and 1% racist on everything that isn't white and swingin an american flag. Most of the people that work in his hotels are immigrants, so the guys not a racist, he's just another turned lunatic forced to be whatever the morons want to get votes...so ease up on the guy and blame his party...the party of the stupid, the ignorant and hopelessly stuck on forever clueless!

which is 99% ignorant on facts and 1% racist on everything that isn't white and swingin an american flag.

Is your next appearance at the Comedy Club?

I always have a lighthearted chuckle while reading your retarded posts. ....... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
  • Banned

And...this isn't comedy central? My bad!!

which is 99% ignorant on facts and 1% racist on everything that isn't white and swingin an american flag.

Is your next appearance at the Comedy Club?

• Banned
I always have a lighthearted chuckle while reading your retarded posts. ....... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

And I always have a chuckle reading the responses you knuckle heads write...so its a win win for all.....yay!!!

I don't care if people are racist long as they can seperate their personal beliefs and feelings from their jobs. Had a President in the KKK so it's not a dealbreaker or anything.

I don't care if people are racist long as they can seperate their personal beliefs and feelings from their jobs. Had a President in the KKK so it's not a dealbreaker or anything.

Coming from a white man, really? Well, us minorities do care, we have to care....our economic and social well being is in your hands and harmful things can come to us....now with that being said, Trump the Dumb ass is too stupid to be a racist, like I said, he's caught with a party that is too ignorant for truth justice and the american way...

Whether he`s a racist or not, he`s quite a draw for the worst we got.
Judge gives Lexington County neo-Nazi 50 years for child molestation

Amazing the power of a black man in the white house.....Obama has taken this country and made just about every white person, every conservative, every hillbilly hick, all.....want to vote for anything and I mean anything that's isn't a democrat. I want to say black...but Carson is black, but just a face for the GOP to hide behind until the general hits next Nov. Kinda like that black pizza guy a few years ago or Keyes a few years ago....all black face suckers for the GOP

Whether he`s a racist or not, he`s quite a draw for the worst we got.
Judge gives Lexington County neo-Nazi 50 years for child molestation

Amazing the power of a black man in the white house.....Obama has taken this country and made just about every white person, every conservative, every hillbilly hick, all.....want to vote for anything and I mean anything that's isn't a democrat. I want to say black...but Carson is black, but just a face for the GOP to hide behind until the general hits next Nov. Kinda like that black pizza guy a few years ago or Keyes a few years ago....all black face suckers for the GOP
Had you ever mastered the ability to read, write and think, you might have gotten off the plantation yourself.

Coming from a white man, really? Well, us minorities do care, we have to care....our economic and social well being is in your hands and harmful things can come to us....now with that being said, Trump the Dumb ass is too stupid to be a racist, like I said, he's caught with a party that is too ignorant for truth justice and the american way...

I'm not a white man, I just play one in real life. :)

I'm not a white man, I just play one in real life. :)
And I'm not a black chic, I just play one on tv...in real life, my suntan oil failed me.
upload_2015-11-8_6-36-52.jpeg

I prefer the scientific reality of things. We are not out skin's color. All our blood is red, all our atoms the same. In every way that actually matters we're identical. We can make babies with each other, transfuse our blood (if type compatible like,) etc.

I prefer the scientific reality of things. We are not out skin's color. All our blood is red, all our atoms the same. In every way that actually matters we're identical. We can make babies with each other, transfuse our blood (if type compatible like,) etc.

D, its guys like you that makes the world a better place inwhich to live, unfortunately there's not enough of you, so on that note, I'm taking what you said all in and hopefully after a few Exlax, it'll be gone!!
upload_2015-11-8_6-46-9.jpeg

I find his posts informative....he is the base of the democrat party and his posts explain why dumb people vote for the racist democrat party.....they are too dumb to vote differently....

I find his posts informative....he is the base of the democrat party and his posts explain why dumb people vote for the racist democrat party.....they are too dumb to vote differently....

Forum List

Back