Trump is not a racist, guys, he's a victim of conservative politics

Donald Trump is no more a racist than the next guy....he like McCain are literally forced to say stupid shit, racist shit to morons who vote. I kinda felt sorry for McCain when he was running because half the shit that sorry lunatic Palin was putting out, made even his stomach churn, but that's what you have to do to please a conservative base...which is 99% ignorant on facts and 1% racist on everything that isn't white and swingin an american flag. Most of the people that work in his hotels are immigrants, so the guys not a racist, he's just another turned lunatic forced to be whatever the morons want to get votes...so ease up on the guy and blame his party...the party of the stupid, the ignorant and hopelessly stuck on forever clueless!
I always have a lighthearted chuckle while reading your retarded posts. ....... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

I find his posts informative....he is the base of the democrat party and his posts explain why dumb people vote for the racist democrat party.....they are too dumb to vote differently....
upload_2015-11-8_6-57-3.jpeg

Whether he`s a racist or not, he`s quite a draw for the worst we got.
Judge gives Lexington County neo-Nazi 50 years for child molestation

Amazing the power of a black man in the white house.....Obama has taken this country and made just about every white person, every conservative, every hillbilly hick, all.....want to vote for anything and I mean anything that's isn't a democrat. I want to say black...but Carson is black, but just a face for the GOP to hide behind until the general hits next Nov. Kinda like that black pizza guy a few years ago or Keyes a few years ago....all black face suckers for the GOP
Your "token black candidate" meme is getting old. In fact, this is the third Republican campaign that's run a black man, and now also an Indian, hispanics, and women. Ironically, the "too old too white" party is Democrats running pasty white dinosaurs.

The GOP is the party of diversity. Welcome to the new reality.

Amazing the power of a black man in the white house.....Obama has taken this country and made just about every white person, every conservative, every hillbilly hick, all.....want to vote for anything and I mean anything that's isn't a democrat. I want to say black...but Carson is black, but just a face for the GOP to hide behind until the general hits next Nov. Kinda like that black pizza guy a few years ago or Keyes a few years ago....all black face suckers for the GOP
Your "token black candidate" meme is getting old. In fact, this is the third Republican campaign that's run a black man, and now also an Indian, hispanics, and women. Ironically, the "too old too white" party is Democrats running pasty white dinosaurs.

The top 4 Republican Candidates...two Cubans and a black man.........

The top 4 democrats....old white people.....

Every single year on target around the Christmas holidays, I dust off all my shit, put it up and enjoy looking at it for a few weeks...but after the festivities are over....I could give a rats fuck about all that shit....kinda like how you nuts treat your sell out blacks

The top 4 Republican Candidates...two Cubans and a black man.........

The top 4 democrats....old white people.....

Wake me the fuck up when you elect one of em'......LOLOLOLO

Every single year on target around the Christmas holidays, I dust off all my shit, put it up and enjoy looking at it for a few weeks...but after the festivities are over....I could give a rats fuck about all that shit....kinda like how you nuts treat your sell out blacks
You're the one comparing blacks to bric-a-brac, you racist pig.

Had you ever mastered the ability to read, write and think, you might have gotten off the plantation yourself.

Look at Obama, the most powerful man in the country, and still he remains on the white man's plantation. Blacks in this country will be forever delegated to a plantation mentality as long as rednecks like you exist.

Everybody's a gotdamn racist who call you lunatics out on your bullshit....that I will own...now up yours

Trump only spoke the truth. He also proposes solutions.

And I agree. Latino's know they're breaking the law coming here illegally and not all of em are apple pie eating patriots, a lot of em are criminals and they know this. One thing I loathe about this country, we hate honesty!!
So what racist things is Trump being forced to say?

One thing that is sooooo frustrating with you morons here.....I have in essence said on the Latino issue, the man is speaking the truth, please do me a fuckin favor and pay the fuck attention to what is actually being said. Trump does say racist harmful shit about minorities women, etc. Do I have to quote the fuckin guy?

Donald Trump is no more a racist than the next guy....he like McCain are literally forced to say stupid shit, racist shit to morons who vote. I kinda felt sorry for McCain when he was running because half the shit that sorry lunatic Palin was putting out, made even his stomach churn, but that's what you have to do to please a conservative base...which is 99% ignorant on facts and 1% racist on everything that isn't white and swingin an american flag. Most of the people that work in his hotels are immigrants, so the guys not a racist, he's just another turned lunatic forced to be whatever the morons want to get votes...so ease up on the guy and blame his party...the party of the stupid, the ignorant and hopelessly stuck on forever clueless!

I don't care if people are racist long as they can seperate their personal beliefs and feelings from their jobs. Had a President in the KKK so it's not a dealbreaker or anything.

Coming from a white man, really? Well, us minorities do care, we have to care....our economic and social well being is in your hands and harmful things can come to us....now with that being said, Trump the Dumb ass is too stupid to be a racist, like I said, he's caught with a party that is too ignorant for truth justice and the american way...
...and us caucasians are waking up to the racial revenge politics, the cultural cleansing of our heritage and the invasion of our country. fuck the "minorities"..we've bent over backwards for generations to accommodate them. We've passed laws to artificially advance them over whites based solely on their skin color along with myriads of VERY EXPENSIVE "social programs" meant to "elevate" them...paid for primarily with white people's tax dollars.

It's always the same story with negroes/mestizos/3rd world peasants - they live among whites and have a far better standard of living than they would have if they were living among their own kind.
However, they dream of (and vote for) the day when they will "be on top" with delusions of being wealthy without work while the ever hated evil whitey is finally on the bottom.

Everybody's a gotdamn racist who call you lunatics out on your bullshit....that I will own...now up yours
Glad you're coming to terms with your racial bigotry.

Forum List

Back