🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right: Obama is good for sleep.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Obama made me and my family feel safe and secure. We slept well. Now, not so much...

DmqGaJuW0AEx93R.jpg

I wanted to mark this thread "retarded" but the board had no such button.

Why has that attention whore Obama popped up suddenly? Does he seriously think that he's going to revitalize the Dems or something?

I wouldn't shed a tear if he were to just fall in a deep hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

Last edited:
I knew this was going to be a stupid thread. :icon_rolleyes: Russia was stealing our elections while Obama was on duty you libtard.

President Obama, without any help from Republicans, did what he could short of giving the appearance of election interference. He forcefully warned Putin and kicked Russian officials out of the U.S. Research it...

Why has that attention whore Obama popped up suddenly? Does he seriously think that he's going to revitalize the Dems or something?

I wish he'd just fall in a deep hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

Attention whore? That's hilarious coming from a Trump supporter.

And you, Lahkota are good for being a reverse-lie-detector; since you are the most demonstrably pathological liar on this website (which everyone has seen ad nauseum), I instantly know the truth is the opposite of whatever you say.

I knew this was going to be a stupid thread. :icon_rolleyes: Russia was stealing our elections while Obama was on duty you libtard.

President Obama, without any help from Republicans, did what he could short of giving the appearance of election interference. He forcefully warned Putin and kicked Russian officials out of the U.S. Research it...

He forcefully warned Putin and kicked Russian officials out of the U.S.

Did he kick them out before, or after the election?

I've downloaded Obamas latest speech and will be playing it at night to help me drowse off. It's better background noise than a fan in the room! :)

you apparently still havent taken your nose out of his ass yet.....

The elections was in Nov, the ignorant SOB didn't kick any Russians out until Dec. Research it. Dumb ass.

The elections was in Nov, the ignorant SOB didn't kick any Russians out until Dec. Research it. Dumb ass.

This may give him a start:

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

This may give him a start:

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

And after wasting all the time and money on investigations the DOJ says it had no impact on the election. GO FIGURE.

...and a narcissist too. The kind whose mommie posed for nude pictures, who never had a father to speak of, who traded oral favors to other men in exchange for cocaine, who wasn't really that intelligent and only made it through college because of Affirmative Action, and grew up thinking that he was something. But he really wasn't.

Obama accomplished what little he did only because of other people's hard work, then he took all the credit for it. Unlike Donald Trump, who actually worked for what he has, and who actually produced something in this world.

When you stand them next to each other, there is no comparison. Obama is a lazy, bloviated, self-important "community-organizer" whose only real talent was stirring up class warfare.

While Trump is a genuine, down-to-earth, hard-working, honest individual who has spent his life creating a fortune for himself and his family, creating jobs for people, and leaving a mark on this world.

Like all other Republicans, when Trump is out, he will be out. Democrats are like a stray dog, they keep following you all over the place.

President Obama made me and my family feel safe and secure. We slept well. Now, not so much...

DmqGaJuW0AEx93R.jpg
Rest easy....Trump is a lame duck president. His military, diplomats, and law enforcement agencies ignore and defy his orders....his Senate rebukes him... His presidency is as big a farce as his marriage...

I wouldn't shed a tear if he were to just fall in a deep hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

It's a sign of desperation. He knows the only blue wave coming is the one on the ocean. He can't tell you how good it will be under Democrat leadership, so he went on stage to bash Trump.

View attachment 215612 :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Right. He was quite the cartoon character, always good for some laughs.

Forum List

Back