Trump is right we already have too many languages here

Spanish is not the only non-English language in AMERICA, moron loser. Many, many languages are spoken in AMERICA by AMERICANS, moron loser. Always have been.
If they're here ILLEGALLY, they need to be sent home. If they're here legally, they need to learn the national language

Then what are you worried about? Second generation immigrants uniformly speak English.

No one is coming to your little hometown hellhole to make you learn Chinese or make you Gay.
I live in the most beautiful area in the country, right on the Washington-Idaho border near Canada. You probably know all about hell holes, since you support the trash coming in illegally.

British English is spoken worldwide not "American".
British English is used in Europe, parts of Africa and South Asia. American English is used in Latin America and Southeast Asia. International English is a neutral language that is free of any cultural references. Canadian English, Australian English and New Zealand English are used locally and have little influence.

Given all the benefits of learning other languages and having citizens who can communicate in other languages, we really can't have too many.

Given all the benefits of learning other languages and having citizens who can communicate in other languages, we really can't have too many.
When I call customer service I want to speak with someone without a foreign accent.

Forum List

Back