Trump is right we already have too many languages here

Multiculturalism destroy nations…that’s a fact.
Foreigners must learn America’s native language…ENGLISH!
America has always been a land of many cultures and languages and faiths, and we are the strongest and most prosperous nation the world has ever known. The vast, vast majority of people in the US who are not native English speakers are working at learning or improving their English harder than YOU have ever tried to do anything in your miserable life.

When I call customer service I want to speak with someone without a foreign accent.
An accent? An accent?!!!!!
1709770240438.png

I work with immigrants and their families all day, every day. Immigrants are assimilating today just as they always have. YOU are guessing, I am speaking from first-hand experience. Irish, Italian, Portuguese, etc. immigrants did not walk down the gang plank off the boat and suddenly sprout an Uncle Sam hat out the top of their heads. It took them and their families a couple of generations to assimilate just like immigrants today.

No one said that they did, you just keep putting words in my mouth that I never said because you can't argue what I did actually say.

The simple fact is that many do not choose to speak English unless they have to, and they will speak Spanish to any children they have as well. I hear it all of the time.

No one said that they did, you just keep putting words in my mouth that I never said because you can't argue what I did actually say.

The simple fact is that many do not choose to speak English unless they have to, and they will speak Spanish to any children they have as well. I hear it all of the time.
They speak their family language with their family? Madness!!!!!
:rolleyes:

I hear English spoken about 90% of the time, and I spend all day in heavily immigrant neighborhoods. But then I'm not trying to eavesdrop on other people's conversations out of some paranoid bitterness.

I don't believe you. Just go to your local urban mall or grocery store, all you will hear is Spanish.

If you feel unfairly misrepresented, state your position clearly and I'll respond to that. Go ahead.

Why in the fuck do you care?

The language of America is American English. We should not be spending money on multi lingual ballots.

They speak their family language with their family? Madness!!!!!
:rolleyes:
There is no wrong with people in neighborhoods speaking to each other in their native language. Anything else is English. And that is with people coming into their neighborhoods for anything.

So you admit I'm right, they only speak English when they are required to,....
You mean they speak their family language with their family and speak English with English speakers? Astonishing!

Are you one of those nuts who wants to "mandate" speaking only English in the privacy of one's home? If so, good luck with that.

You mean they speak their family language with their family and speak English with English speakers? Astonishing!

Are you one of those nuts who wants to "mandate" speaking only English in the privacy of one's home? If so, good luck with that.

Many don't speak English at all.

There is no wrong with people in neighborhoods speaking to each other in their native language. Anything else is English. And that is with people coming into their neighborhoods for anything.
If someone who only speaks English goes into a shop to buy something, of course the proprietor will speak to them in English to their best ability. What else would you expect?

I'm there all day, every day. How about you?

So on one hand you're telling me that they speak their native language when with each other, even out and about...but yet you only hear them speak English all day, every day. Okay. :rolleyes:

So on one hand you're telling me that they speak their native language when with each other, even out and about...but yet you only hear them speak English all day, every day. Okay. :rolleyes:
I didn't say "only." And I don't walk around recording everyone around me so I can analyze all communication. I mind my own business, and speak whatever language I need to when I need to, which is almost always English.

Forum List

Back