Trump is right we already have too many languages here

Too many languages and TOO MANY people....he is right as usual! :wink_2:

1709763744129.png

Spanish is not the only non-English language in AMERICA, moron loser. Many, many languages are spoken in AMERICA by AMERICANS, moron loser. Always have been.
hahaha…right, I’ll play.
Why the hell do I have to press #1 for English and #2 for Spanish…I never hear “press #3 for Mandarin”.
Why is that? It’s almost like we’ve been invaded by Mexico…huh?

hahaha…right, I’ll play.
Why the hell do I have to press #1 for English and #2 for Spanish…
I know it must be a challenge for a weakling like you to push a button. Ask your question to the private company trying to appeal to a larger customer base.

I know it must be a challenge for a weakling like you to push a button. Ask your question to the private company trying to appeal to a larger customer base.
Hahaha…got it. You can’t answer the question…like always

The challenge would be listening to 20 minutes of language options, then they would have to get into double digit numbers, which most phone systems couldn't handle unless they have you key in a # or *.

Oops, can't key in an *, that would take you back to the beginning.

Trump can barely speak English. He repeats everything three times and says stupid ebonics shit like "bigly." BIGLY IS NOT A WORD.

Trump can barely speak English. He repeats everything three times and says stupid ebonics shit like "bigly." BIGLY IS NOT A WORD.
Yep…billionaires are stupid….just ask people in cyberspace with 15,697 posts on a shit-talking site or purple haired homos with neck tattoos and nose rings.

The challenge would be listening to 20 minutes of language options, then they would have to get into double digit numbers, which most phone systems couldn't handle unless they have you key in a # or *.
That would be up to the private companies making those decisions based on what they estimate to be the greatest number of customers reached.

Let me ask please
Is it true that for a number of countries, in order to move there you must have an address and deposit like $200,000 ?
An address must be confirmed with the local commune in France & Belgium. I never had to give money.

That would be up to the private companies making those decisions based on what they estimate to be the greatest number of customers reached.
And you're thinking companies wouldn't want to reach all customers?

People like you really are the problem with this country

Hopefully the next victim of an illegal drunk driver will be one of your ilk
Wishing death upon someone because you disagree with their politics is a leftist tactic. Stop being a scumbag, leftist.

Forum List

Back