Trump is saving America and Americans from themselves

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I not everyone will agree,I don't think even a minority will agree with me but by calling the very tenets of democracy into question Trump is saving America and Americans from themselves.

Americans have gotten so used to just going to the polls pulling a lever or pushing a button and voting and they forget about it. They don't follow through and make sure their vote counted,they don't really seem to care if their vote counted.To the majority its just the way things go. Trump by calling into question the process of being rigged is saving America and Americans from themselves. Americans are so ignorant or docile of the situation that they just don't care,the elitists running the country keep us busy and distracted from how the system truly works.By calling it into question I hope and I wonder if he is hoping that once he "loses" and refuses to concede the system will come crashing down with help from the riots,rallying,marching on DC,state capitals etc. In the end the stress will kill Clinton or the people in congress will broker a deal of some kind and since GOP controls the congress it would make Trump president....granted I don't have the kinks worked out but this is how I see it. Trump will somehow gain power and in the process destroy this screwed up system known as democracy and the joke that is and has been since its beginning. If that's his point and his goal I fully welcome it and so will the American people when they see what can get done when we don't have to worry about the BS with people voting on things the American people want but the politicians don't want to harm their own self interests so THEY vote against the people's interests.Trump gains NOTHING financially from being president,he gains NOTHING at all other than helping America be great again and Americans be great and rich and awesome again. He has the power he wants,he has the money he wants. He doesn't NEED this job. I for one welcome him and his plans with open arms!

A few points before anyone replies. I KNOW this country wasn't founded as a democracy but it is now. I know I ranted on and should have divided this into more paragraphs but when I get going I can't stop.Now please discuss.

I not everyone will agree,I don't think even a minority will agree with me but by calling the very tenets of democracy into question Trump is saving America and Americans from themselves.

Americans have gotten so used to just going to the polls pulling a lever or pushing a button and voting and they forget about it. They don't follow through and make sure their vote counted,they don't really seem to care if their vote counted.To the majority its just the way things go. Trump by calling into question the process of being rigged is saving America and Americans from themselves. Americans are so ignorant or docile of the situation that they just don't care,the elitists running the country keep us busy and distracted from how the system truly works.By calling it into question I hope and I wonder if he is hoping that once he "loses" and refuses to concede the system will come crashing down with help from the riots,rallying,marching on DC,state capitals etc. In the end the stress will kill Clinton or the people in congress will broker a deal of some kind and since GOP controls the congress it would make Trump president....granted I don't have the kinks worked out but this is how I see it. Trump will somehow gain power and in the process destroy this screwed up system known as democracy and the joke that is and has been since its beginning. If that's his point and his goal I fully welcome it and so will the American people when they see what can get done when we don't have to worry about the BS with people voting on things the American people want but the politicians don't want to harm their own self interests so THEY vote against the people's interests.Trump gains NOTHING financially from being president,he gains NOTHING at all other than helping America be great again and Americans be great and rich and awesome again. He has the power he wants,he has the money he wants. He doesn't NEED this job. I for one welcome him and his plans with open arms!

A few points before anyone replies. I KNOW this country wasn't founded as a democracy but it is now. I know I ranted on and should have divided this into more paragraphs but when I get going I can't stop.Now please discuss.

The problem is though, some people can't be saved from themselves, no matter what anyone says, they'll still continue headed toward the disaster.

How about you have a shred of evidence before tossing out bombs and creating hysteria ?

The problem is though, some people can't be saved from themselves, no matter what anyone says, they'll still continue headed toward the disaster.
The only choice those intent on destruction would have is to fight literally or leave. To me this is like many other things. Hitler saved Germany,Franco saved Spain etc etc. Trump will save America.

Lets not forget Trump actually endorced HELLERY at one time before getting on the Trump bandwagon.I wish Ron Paul was the finalist against the witch instead because he would be the greatest president since JFK,our last real president who served the people instead of the bankers and paid the price for it by doing so.

That is one reason I dont trust Trump among a few other reasons was he spoke so greatly of her at one point.I only want him in because we already know that hellery will constinue the destruction of america that the Bushs,Clintons and Obama have done to it and Paul is not an option.

Trump may be same as Obama.double speak and have no intentions of doing what he says needs to be done.BUT as i said,since he is the only alternative there is and paul is not an option,I would like him in there although I dont know why because since you well know,if he really is sincere on everything he says and truely wants to save america,he would suffer the same fate as kennedy for not serving his masters so WHY are you worried about him getting elected? they'll just go and assassinate him as well and get off scott free like they always do.

The only choice those intent on destruction would have is to fight literally or leave. To me this is like many other things. Hitler saved Germany,Franco saved Spain etc etc. Trump will save America.

Hitler paid the price for it as well sadly and falsely being labeled a mass murderer all these years later and also,
again how do you see that happening since the last REAL president we had kennedy was a rebel and did not do what his masters told him to do and paid the price for it? why would Trump fair any better especially since the establishment has gotten away with that crime still 50 years later after the fact?

Forum List

Back