Trump Is Speaking Right Now..............

I'd sooner listen to my guts growl!

There's a great new invention call a remote control. You can do such thing as turn your TV off/on, adjust the volume, or change channels. For your welfare, I suggest "off" or a channel change. It really is that easy.

Sorry you feel that way. The dude is absolutely killin it on this Thank You Tour. Possibly the only US politician worth tuning into. His speeches are fantastic. His supporters truly appreciate this tour.

I see the libs are bitter clingers grasping onto their Obama and Hillary. Poor libs they got their ass kicked by a reality show star :itsok:

I see the libs are bitter clingers grasping onto their Obama and Hillary. Poor libs they got their ass kicked by a reality show star :itsok:

2 million + more people voted for the other person. Yeah, a real popular person he is. Of course he is making the US a laughing stock of the world again.

You get that it was not an election for the most votes right? Did you even go to school? Trump put a beating on the old hag, whooped her ass winning 30 states including marching into Dem territory like a tiger tank and destroying her in PA, MI, and WI.

Goddamn libs what does that kind of butthurt even feel like ouch! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You get that it was not an election for the most votes right? Did you even go to school? Trump put a beating on the old hag, whooped her ass winning 30 states including marching into Dem territory like a tiger tank and destroying her in PA, MI, and WI.

Goddamn libs what does that kind of butthurt even feel like ouch! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My point stands. More Americans wanted her as president over him. Fact.

Is he lying about winning by a landslide?
No, but he did talk about his mandate.......

LMAO!! Mandate?

Clinton's popular vote lead surpasses 2 million:

U.S. Total
Clinton 65,746,544, with President-elect Donald Trump's votes totaling 62,904,682
What did she win?

The popular vote! That means more American voters wanted her to be the president than did the orange faced orangutan:

:
3334848117_846206bf49_z.jpg

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
Clinton 65,746,544, with President-elect Donald Trump's votes totaling 62,904,682
What did she win?

The popular vote! That means more American voters wanted her to be the president than did the orange faced orangutan:

:
So what did she win?

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:
So what did she win?
th

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:

Remind me what that has to do with winning the presidential election,

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:

We have a weird undemocratic system for electing presidents. An obsolete relic left over from the days of powdered wigs and slavery.

If you're proud of that, that's all we need to know about your character.

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:
So what did she win?

2.8 million more votes than Trump.

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:

We have a weird undemocratic system for electing presidents. An obsolete relic left over from the days of powdered wigs and slavery.

Because we are a republic, and took steps to protect us from your fascism....

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:
So what did she win?

So what does she Win?

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:

We have a system that allows ALL states input into the presidential election, instead of leaving it to the 10-15 states with the highest populations.

What could be more democratic than that?

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:
So what did she win?

th

LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:

Absolutely!!

The electoral college was devised to satisfy a need when somebody had to ride a horse 75-150 miles just to cast one electoral vote. Now......when every vote in the country can be tabulated and totaled within half a day the electoral college has long since outlived it's usefulness. Let's update our country to the 21st century!!

More of us wanted Hillary to be the president..........end of story:

POPULAR VOTE TOTALS:

Clinton 62,521,739

Trump 61,195,258

Last edited:
LMAO!! Mandate?

U.S. Total
What did she win?

:

Absolutely!!

The electoral college was devised to satisfy a need when somebody had to ride a horse 75-150 miles just to cast one electoral vote. Now......when every vote in the country can be tabulated and totaled within half a day the electoral college has long since outlived it's usefulness. Let's update our country to the 21st century!!

More of us wanted Hillary to be the president..........end of story:

Clinton 62,521,739

Trump 61,195,258
More of us wanted Hillary to be the president..........
More people in the Blue Wall wanted Hillary.

More states wanted someone else.

Unfortunately, that was Trump

He took 3/5s of the states.

I hope the day never comes when 10-15 of the most populous states decide the presidency

Forum List

Back