Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

Testing tracing and isolation comrades !

View attachment 338071
This is the policy they adopted in New Zealand and many lives were saved. That country is now going back to work and it has been successful by any measure.
939Z.gif

~S~

View attachment 338071
This is the policy they adopted in New Zealand and many lives were saved. That country is now going back to work and it has been successful by any measure.
And if they stayed wide open it wouldn't of made a difference anyway zzzzzzzz
I liked hanging with kiwis on the cooks but thier nation today is run by a dopey twat who has disarmed them

Woe the once free anglosphere
And they get up every day and give thanks that their leader keeps them safe. Meanwhile the UK and the US see people die every day at the hands of lying fat fucks.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
What about the Clorox? Is he drinking any of that? Is he pointing his asshole at the sun to get the benefit of internal sunlight?
Trump lies a lot especially when he wants his followers to follow his "lead". My guess is that he may be only doing the asshole thing to the sun to get a sunburn so that his face and asshole have matching colors.

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
People have been taking it for several decades with no ill effects. It has an outstanding safety profile. It should be made available OTC. It's safer than aspirin or Tylenol.

Sure it may cause qt interval prolongation in some people, but so do things like Sudafed, coffee or licorice. :rolleyes:

All the scaremongering about the drug is fucking ridiculous. Some of the scaremongering is just from TDS, and some of it is about rationing the drug.

that's not true. why must you lie?

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

People are laughing but he aint dead yet. Maybe there is something to it.
The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.

And yet, many in the US and Europe are touting success with it.

“There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust!”
- Dr. Deborah Birx

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
No. Big Pharma owns and controls the CDC.

Isn't this the woman who told everyone go to China town and hug a chink?

I'm sure Trump goes to sleep every night pondering whether to listen to Pelosi and Cavuto, or his doctor.

Cdc = big pharma Vaccines r us

View attachment 338071
And if they stayed wide open it wouldn't of made a difference anyway zzzzzzzz
I liked hanging with kiwis on the cooks but thier nation today is run by a dopey twat who has disarmed them

Woe the once free anglosphere
And they get up every day and give thanks that their leader keeps them safe. Meanwhile the UK and the US see people die every day at the hands of lying fat fucks.
Ferp....fwap fwap fwap

Cdc = big pharma Vaccines r us
CDC = Big Pharma = HUGE PROFITS

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
People have been taking it for several decades with no ill effects. It has an outstanding safety profile. It should be made available OTC. It's safer than aspirin or Tylenol.

Sure it may cause qt interval prolongation in some people, but so do things like Sudafed, coffee or licorice. :rolleyes:

All the scaremongering about the drug is fucking ridiculous. Some of the scaremongering is just from TDS, and some of it is about rationing the drug.

C'mon. The drug is prescribed for conditions like malaria and lupus..where its effects have been studied for years. If it is true and Trump is really taking it (see?..here's where what you say everyday matters), it is in response to those two staffers in the West Wing testing positive. If his physician has OK'd it, then I don't care. He isn't being very smart about it given the known side effects and the fact that he isn't the greatest physical specimen in the country. It's not scaremongering. It's trusting the science and the data. And right now, using this drug as a preventative is unproven.

Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

Show us where Fauci holds a patent on any drug to fight Covid-19, moron? Is there any conspiracy theory you will not vomit?

>>>>
Dr Anthony Fauci told the BMJ that as a government employee he was required by law to put his name on the patent for the development of interleukin 2 and was also required by law to receive part of the payment the government received for use of the patent. He said that he felt it was inappropiate to receive payment and donated the entire amount to charity.

from>>>

~S~
Yes, thanks for the link. However, it is the larger issue that RWNJs are spreading that Fauci is profiting from this crisis. It is a lie.

what lie?

All federal employees are required to have their names on tax paid research patents John

read the link i posted

Dr Anthony Fauci told the BMJ that as a government employee he was required by law to put his name on the patent for the development of interleukin 2 and was also required by law to receive part of the payment the government received for use of the patent. He said that he felt it was inappropiate to receive payment and donated the entire amount to charity.
~S~
Your point is taken. Fauci is required by law to take a royalty for government funded research that leads to a patent. My point is that there is nothing insidious that Fauci is doing here. That somehow he is governing his actions based on some vague financial interests is obscene. Furthermore, I have yet to see any evidence that Fauci will profit or is profiting from any Covid-19 treatment or drug. The 2005 article you cite, is to a HIV drug.

Last edited:
Cincinati Homeopaths were so successful in treating people during the 1849 cholera epidemic that homeopaths published a daily list of their patients in the newspaper, giving names and addresses of those who were cured and those who died. Only 3% of the 1,116 homeopathic patients died, while between 48-60% of those under orthodox medical treatment died. (52)

You do realize it's a prescription drug that must be taken under a Doctor's care and supervision? ... :cool:

exactly & it's been proven that it can be quite dangerous, especially if you have heart disease. donny has clogged arteries; so that's why i doubt any doctor prescribed it for him.

How do you know that President Trump has clogged arteries?

Have you seen his echocardiograms? In actuality, one of the nation's leading experts in doctoring signed a letter advising to whom it may concern, that Trump is without a doubt "the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created" and his lab tests are almost unbelievably tremendous.

^ 'How do you know that President Trump has clogged arteries?'

every year - as with every president - the results of his physical becomes public. he's gained weight - putting him in the 'obese' range & he has high cholesterol, so he is on at least one statin. in fact, the last physical on record - his dosage of statin was increased.

' In actuality, one of the nation's leading experts in doctoring signed a letter advising to whom it may concern, that Trump is without a doubt "the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created" and his lab tests are almost unbelievably tremendous. '

lol!!!! really?

Donald Trump wrote own health letter, says physician Harold Bornstein
  • 2 May 2018
_101134812_ed992f08-5825-4121-a670-cf6237b13057.jpg

Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report.

"[Mr Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN.

The White House has not yet commented on the physician's allegation.

Mr Bornstein also said that Mr Trump's bodyguard had carried out a "raid" on his offices in February 2017, removing all of Mr Trump's medical records.
Trump wrote own health letter, doctor says

C'mon. The drug is prescribed for conditions like malaria and lupus..where its effects have been studied for years. If it is true and Trump is really taking it (see?..here's where what you say everyday matters), it is in response to those two staffers in the West Wing testing positive. If his physician has OK'd it, then I don't care. He isn't being very smart about it given the known side effects and the fact that he isn't the greatest physical specimen in the country. It's not scaremongering. It's trusting the science and the data. And right now, using this drug as a preventative is unproven.

President Trump is a tremendous physical specimen. Although he's technically "elderly" looking at the calendar, he runs rings around men a third of his age. He participates in sports regularly- although the left hates it.

Medicine is "unproven" as effective until it is proven, and someone has to try it. Jonas Salk took his polio potion before he gave it to anyone else, Trump's actions are not unprecedented.

What? Disarmed? Everyone still has the same non semi rifles and shotguns they had before. You're just swallowing the gun nut propaganda you're fed. Eagerly swallowing it, without a thought of checking for bullshit.

You do realize it's a prescription drug that must be taken under a Doctor's care and supervision? ... :cool:

exactly & it's been proven that it can be quite dangerous, especially if you have heart disease. donny has clogged arteries; so that's why i doubt any doctor prescribed it for him.

How do you know that President Trump has clogged arteries?

Have you seen his echocardiograms? In actuality, one of the nation's leading experts in doctoring signed a letter advising to whom it may concern, that Trump is without a doubt "the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created" and his lab tests are almost unbelievably tremendous.

^ 'How do you know that President Trump has clogged arteries?'

every year - as with every president - the results of his physical becomes public. he's gained weight - putting him in the 'obese' range & he has high cholesterol, so he is on at least one statin. in fact, the last physical on record - his dosage of statin was increased.

' In actuality, one of the nation's leading experts in doctoring signed a letter advising to whom it may concern, that Trump is without a doubt "the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created" and his lab tests are almost unbelievably tremendous. '

lol!!!! really?

Donald Trump wrote own health letter, says physician Harold Bornstein
  • 2 May 2018
_101134812_ed992f08-5825-4121-a670-cf6237b13057.jpg

Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report.

"[Mr Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN.

The White House has not yet commented on the physician's allegation.

Mr Bornstein also said that Mr Trump's bodyguard had carried out a "raid" on his offices in February 2017, removing all of Mr Trump's medical records.
Trump wrote own health letter, doctor says

Dr. Bornstein signed the letter. The idea that President Trump helped with the editing and phraseology doesn't mean that the tremendous physician didn't agree with the facts listed. After all,he did sign it.

Forum List

Back