Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

I have little interest in the mud slinging down in the District of Criminals , save for the underlying medical philosophy it is silencing

for those w/the HP here>>>>

Cincinati Homeopaths were so successful in treating people during the 1849 cholera epidemic that homeopaths published a daily list of their patients in the newspaper, giving names and addresses of those who were cured and those who died. Only 3% of the 1,116 homeopathic patients died, while between 48-60% of those under orthodox medical treatment died. (52)

~S~

The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Exactly what crazy lady Judy Mikovits banned 'Plandemic' accused him of Muddy

But her story has deeper roots in the AMA ousting homeopathic therapy , along with the pharmacabal's FDA toadies.....~S~

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

People are laughing but he aint dead yet. Maybe there is something to it.
The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

Show us where Fauci holds a patent on any drug to fight Covid-19, moron? Is there any conspiracy theory you will not vomit?

From a woman who sprinkles her cornflakes with botulism. Sure

Show us where Fauci holds a patent on any drug to fight Covid-19, moron? Is there any conspiracy theory you will not vomit?

>>>>
Dr Anthony Fauci told the BMJ that as a government employee he was required by law to put his name on the patent for the development of interleukin 2 and was also required by law to receive part of the payment the government received for use of the patent. He said that he felt it was inappropiate to receive payment and donated the entire amount to charity.

from>>>

~S~

Isn't this the woman who told everyone go to China town and hug a chink?

I can see that Trump has tapped into a rich vein of conspiracy theory nonsense with his pro bleach philosophy. I understand he has a financial interest in this drug.
Trump is no more than a bit player who lost his seat in the pandemic musical chair media manipulation of medical muscle Tom

This is global, one can find the players @ the>>>

Then follow the REAL $$$ behind it

~S~

But he has put on quite a few pounds.... I suppose that happens easier when over 70?
I really think you need to show proof he has gained weight.
Waiting on the report.......
Besides....he doesn't snort coke like Obama to keep the weight off.

And BTW....
Every time he goes out and exercises you mofos start screaming bloody-murder.
So personally I think you should all just shove it.

Testing tracing and isolation comrades !

govnotfren.jpeg

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Pelosi is a scag.

I doubt Trump takes her judgement very seriously at all.

Trump should have her busted for practicing medicine without a license.

I still chuckle at his little MAC air lift move that left Schumer and Piglosi foaming at the mouth for days.
She was just triggering him. He is morbidly obese and that is a fact, not judgment.

>>>>
Dr Anthony Fauci told the BMJ that as a government employee he was required by law to put his name on the patent for the development of interleukin 2 and was also required by law to receive part of the payment the government received for use of the patent. He said that he felt it was inappropiate to receive payment and donated the entire amount to charity.

from>>>

~S~
Yes, thanks for the link. However, it is the larger issue that RWNJs are spreading that Fauci is profiting from this crisis. It is a lie.

>>>>

from>>>

~S~
Yes, thanks for the link. However, it is the larger issue that RWNJs are spreading that Fauci is profiting from this crisis. It is a lie.

what lie?

All federal employees are required to have their names on tax paid research patents John

read the link i posted

~S~

Testing tracing and isolation comrades !

View attachment 338071
This is the policy they adopted in New Zealand and many lives were saved. That country is now going back to work and it has been successful by any measure.
And if they stayed wide open it wouldn't of made a difference anyway zzzzzzzz
I liked hanging with kiwis on the cooks but thier nation today is run by a dopey twat who has disarmed them

Woe the once free anglosphere

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
Recommended and required are two different things as long as this being done under the supervision of his doctor it shouldn’t be an issue for anyone.

hey - like i said - he's taking a huuuuuge chance.

bigley. taking it as a prophylactic? i'm not hearing anything at all that is what it was even used for during the clinical trials for use in covid. it wasn't that long ago - on a saturday - that donny, along with the WH MD, went to the hospital.

why? no one can possibly believe the bullshit reason: that he was 'getting an early jump on his yearly physical' chances are it was heart related.

so, time will tell.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
Obviously they are wrong - again

Forum List

Back