Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
Like everyone else in the Whitehouse tRump's Dr. is just there to spout the party line. We have no way of knowing whether he's telling the truth or not.

Remember the Dr who evaluated his health before the election?

i just had to link that quack's name for a poster who wrote that 'donny was the bestest of the best phsical specimans ever to walk the earth EVER!!!!' ...
(who revealed that was written by donny himself)

The Orange Creature was pi$$ed when the media poked fun at him for his advocacy for the drug, once credible studies emerged.

Like most insults aimed at The Critter... he cannot forget nor forgive... and must compulsively prove himself right, facts or no.

This is yet another example of his obsessive-compulsive psychological state and is yet another argument in favor of dusting-off the 25th.

Somebody get Mike Pence warming up in the bullpen. :D

i'm seriously doubting he is taking it. i don't think it was suggested for it to be a preventive medication & he's probably lying just to help enrich his buddies.

You've got the usual BAD information there...

i'll go with the FDA & the actual clinical results from all that off label experimenting.

Last edited:
You do realize it's a prescription drug that must be taken under a Doctor's care and supervision? ... :cool:

exactly & it's been proven that it can be quite dangerous, especially if you have heart disease. donny has clogged arteries; so that's why i doubt any doctor prescribed it for him.

How do you know that President Trump has clogged arteries?

Have you seen his echocardiograms? In actuality, one of the nation's leading experts in doctoring signed a letter advising to whom it may concern, that Trump is without a doubt "the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created" and his lab tests are almost unbelievably tremendous.

^ 'How do you know that President Trump has clogged arteries?'

every year - as with every president - the results of his physical becomes public. he's gained weight - putting him in the 'obese' range & he has high cholesterol, so he is on at least one statin. in fact, the last physical on record - his dosage of statin was increased.

' In actuality, one of the nation's leading experts in doctoring signed a letter advising to whom it may concern, that Trump is without a doubt "the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created" and his lab tests are almost unbelievably tremendous. '

lol!!!! really?

Donald Trump wrote own health letter, says physician Harold Bornstein
  • 2 May 2018
_101134812_ed992f08-5825-4121-a670-cf6237b13057.jpg

Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report.

"[Mr Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN.

The White House has not yet commented on the physician's allegation.

Mr Bornstein also said that Mr Trump's bodyguard had carried out a "raid" on his offices in February 2017, removing all of Mr Trump's medical records.
Trump wrote own health letter, doctor says

Dr. Bornstein signed the letter. The idea that President Trump helped with the editing and phraseology doesn't mean that the tremendous physician didn't agree with the facts listed. After all,he did sign it.

money is a powerful motivator. just ask donny's wives.

i'm seriously doubting he is taking it. i don't think it was suggested for it to be a preventive medication & he's probably lying just to help enrich his buddies.

You've got the usual BAD information there...

i'll go with the FDA & the actual clinical results.

Its both legal and ethical to take drugs "off label" at the advice of a physician, not uncommon or crazy at all.

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
Recommended and required are two different things as long as this being done under the supervision of his doctor it shouldn’t be an issue for anyone.

hey - like i said - he's taking a huuuuuge chance.

bigley. taking it as a prophylactic? i'm not hearing anything at all that is what it was even used for during the clinical trials for use in covid. it wasn't that long ago - on a saturday - that donny, along with the WH MD, went to the hospital.

why? no one can possibly believe the bullshit reason: that he was 'getting an early jump on his yearly physical' chances are it was heart related.

so, time will tell.
Like I said he's taking a drug that has been around for decades under his doctors supervison this seems like much to do about nothing.

People have been taking it for several decades with no ill effects. It has an outstanding safety profile. It should be made available OTC. It's safer than aspirin or Tylenol.

Sure it may cause qt interval prolongation in some people, but so do things like Sudafed, coffee or licorice. :rolleyes:

All the scaremongering about the drug is fucking ridiculous. Some of the scaremongering is just from TDS, and some of it is about rationing the drug.

C'mon. The drug is prescribed for conditions like malaria and lupus..where its effects have been studied for years. If it is true and Trump is really taking it (see?..here's where what you say everyday matters), it is in response to those two staffers in the West Wing testing positive. If his physician has OK'd it, then I don't care. He isn't being very smart about it given the known side effects and the fact that he isn't the greatest physical specimen in the country. It's not scaremongering. It's trusting the science and the data. And right now, using this drug as a preventative is unproven.

President Trump is a tremendous physical specimen. Although he's technically "elderly" looking at the calendar, he runs rings around men a third of his age. He participates in sports regularly- although the left hates it.

Medicine is "unproven" as effective until it is proven, and someone has to try it. Jonas Salk took his polio potion before he gave it to anyone else, Trump's actions are not unprecedented.

Are you seriously comparing Trump to Jonas Salk?....LOL. You people really do worship him, don't you? But who knows, maybe he'll be in the running for that Nobel Prize now. After all, this kind of bravery is worthy of that...isn't it? :auiqs.jpg:
Except that hydroxychloroquine has been around for decades so it's not like Trump is some sort of pioneer. And if he is telling the truth (and given his track record for lies, I'm not convinced), I'm sure his physician is monitoring it..and
I'd bet my last dollar in my wallet that it's a quarter of the dose you'd take for something like malaria or lupus. Mike Pence is a better example of a physical specimen than his boss is. You can tell the guy at least works out on some level.
The closest thing Trump gets to a workout is hoisting his nightly Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

...Like I said he's taking a drug that has been around for decades...
...and which has been deemed ineffective and dangerous in this context, by multiple independent, credible medical scientific studies.

...under his doctors supervison this seems like much to do about nothing.
The doctor wants to keep his job, no doubt. Doktor Theodore Morell wanted to keep his job, too. Position-and-money-and-prestige winning over science.

----------

This was a bull$hit political/personal-vindication stunt pulled by an obsessive-compulsive, driven to prove himself right, despite overwhelming fact.

Last edited:

Recommended and required are two different things as long as this being done under the supervision of his doctor it shouldn’t be an issue for anyone.

hey - like i said - he's taking a huuuuuge chance.

bigley. taking it as a prophylactic? i'm not hearing anything at all that is what it was even used for during the clinical trials for use in covid. it wasn't that long ago - on a saturday - that donny, along with the WH MD, went to the hospital.

why? no one can possibly believe the bullshit reason: that he was 'getting an early jump on his yearly physical' chances are it was heart related.

so, time will tell.
Like I said he's taking a drug that has been around for decades under his doctors supervison this seems like much to do about nothing.

it's a drug that has been around for years for use in other diseases. not for covid. covid is being shown to negatively affect many organs within the body.

so a 'safe' drug for one ailment may be extremely dangerous for others. or the risk factor skyrockets if one has any certain underlying condition.

think NSAID. it's GREAT if you have a headache, or mild arthritis, or a sprain. but if you have cardiovascular disease, or if you have kidney disease - then advil could kill you.

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

People are laughing but he aint dead yet. Maybe there is something to it.
Well he is being safe. He knows that the Deep State has a heart attack weapon. And they may use it against him while he is roaming around the White House. And that this drug helps lower the chance of him getting a heart attack or stroke. And plus it is an anti-aging drug. It helps to keep a person looking youthful.
Now they are mad at him for being prepared.

...Like I said he's taking a drug that has been around for decades...
...and which has been deemed ineffective and dangerous in this context, by multiple independent, credible medical scientific studies.

...under his doctors supervison this seems like much to do about nothing.
The doctor wants to keep his job, no doubt. Doktor Theodore Morell wanted to keep his job, too. Position-and-money-and-prestige winning over science.

----------

This was a bull$hit political/personal-vindication stunt pulled by an obsessive-compulsive, driven to prove himself right, despite overwhelming fact.

Dr. Morell was considered to be one of the most tremendous physicians in all of Europe when he took Mr. Hitler on as a private patient. Morrell was unafraid to use unconventional medicines to help his patients. What I always considered the most interesting part of this was Hitler's Rank hypocrisy. He condemned his own people to see Government Quacks like Dr. Joe Mengele under his Hitlercare Program , yet got his own medical services outside of his own program.

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.
Show us where Fauci holds a patent on any drug to fight Covid-19, moron? Is there any conspiracy theory you will not vomit?
You scum don't accept being shown anything.

Isn't this the woman who told everyone go to China town and hug a chink?

Obama's CDC NOW says , that can kill you

Testing tracing and isolation comrades !

View attachment 338071
This is the policy they adopted in New Zealand and many lives were saved. That country is now going back to work and it has been successful by any measure.
And if they stayed wide open it wouldn't of made a difference anyway zzzzzzzz
I liked hanging with kiwis on the cooks but thier nation today is run by a dopey twat who has disarmed them

Woe the once free anglosphere
And they get up every day and give thanks that their leader keeps them safe. Meanwhile the UK and the US see people die every day at the hands of lying fat fucks.
I wake up every day and "give thanks he fights for our FREEDOM.

It is the tards who obsess over "safety"

1427417243997.jpg

I thought it was already fairly well proven that researchers had indeed found clinical evidence to support its efficacious use in treating / preventing Covid?

Isn't this the woman who told everyone go to China town and hug a chink?

Obama's CDC NOW says , that can kill you

And if Trump fires the corrupt bad actors, the Democrats threaten to impeach him again.

Forum List

Back