Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he said he is also taking the drug in a low dose .
There is no proof Donald Trump is taking hydrochloroquine.

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Pelosi is a scag.

I doubt Trump takes her judgement very seriously at all.

Trump should have her busted for practicing medicine without a license.

I still chuckle at his little MAC air lift move that left Schumer and Piglosi foaming at the mouth for days.
She was just triggering him. He is morbidly obese and that is a fact, not judgment.
That's rich......considering the fact that Hillary Clinton can't do stairs without assistance.
Noth sure what Hillary has to do with Donald Trump's weight and height ratio in determining a medical analysis of his obesity.
It has everything to do with it.

You support electing a woman that had to be carried around because of extremely poor health, but you feel you can make fun of Trump’s health as if it's a liability. Even though Trump can run circles around anyone in his staff right now.

It just comes off as retarded and petty. Especially since every time he gets out and plays golf, you trouser-snakes think he should be attacked for exercising.

Make up your fricken minds.
I have no idea why folks like you refuse to admit Trump is obese and why you think "whataboutism" deflections and excuses are viable.

The question is why take it. If he does not have COVID-19 then he does not need it. If he is taking it as a preventive drug then yes they do use this drug when people go into a malaria infested area. So is trump now saying the white house is an infested area. He is tested daily. Does he need it when he starts doing his campaign runs. Trump wants to open up the country yet he taking this drug as a preventive measure. Are things really that bad that you would use an unproven drug because and become a test subject. Still there is no proof that this drug will prevent infection of COVID -19

Yes this is the president that has his finger on the trigger and his deductive abilities and reasoning on displayed for the public to see. Then again it may be old age with mostly elderly people dying when coming in contact with the disease. So he may feel vulnerable or is it fear.

Still the bottom line, if he does not have the virus then why take it as a preventive measure. Yeah he will be telling everyone how it saved him but how do we know it saved him. Nothing getting the virus. Well people are not going to get the virus by not coming in contact with a carrier to the point of that they can catch it.

Yeah one guy go thru and he is FREAKING OUT.

Last edited:
...Like I said he's taking a drug that has been around for decades...
...and which has been deemed ineffective and dangerous in this context, by multiple independent, credible medical scientific studies.

...under his doctors supervison this seems like much to do about nothing.
The doctor wants to keep his job, no doubt. Doktor Theodore Morell wanted to keep his job, too. Position-and-money-and-prestige winning over science.

----------

This was a bull$hit political/personal-vindication stunt pulled by an obsessive-compulsive, driven to prove himself right, despite overwhelming fact.
There are also credible medical studies that say the opposite. Let’s stop the bullshit this isn’t about medical science or safety it’s about politics if Trump does something the default response for many is to oppose it. For the last time on this topic this not some new untested drug it has been around a very long time if Trump with the approval of his physician want to take this drug that is his choice if someone doesn’t want to take it they don’t have to. Despite what many seem to think individuals and their doctor decide medical treatment the rest of the country doesn’t get a say in that.
No. There are no credible studied finding effectiveness against coronavirus.

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he said he is also taking the drug in a low dose .
There is no proof Donald Trump is taking hydrochloroquine.

So are you saying Donald Trump lies. Wow that is a stretch. No I am only kidding. That is one of my scenarios in this situation that he is lying.

Still I question why would his doctor go along with it. Is the doctor an employee that must follow the directions of his employer? The story says that he and trump discussed it and reached a decision. Well as a doctor who must have ethical behavior, did he object or just cave in. I would love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Last edited:
Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Pelosi is a scag.

I still chuckle at his little MAC air lift move that left Schumer and Piglosi foaming at the mouth for days.
She was just triggering him. He is morbidly obese and that is a fact, not judgment.
That's rich......considering the fact that Hillary Clinton can't do stairs without assistance.
Noth sure what Hillary has to do with Donald Trump's weight and height ratio in determining a medical analysis of his obesity.

You support electing a woman that had to be carried around because of extremely poor health, but you feel you can make fun of Trump’s health as if it's a liability. Even though Trump can run circles around anyone in his staff right now.

It just comes off as retarded and petty. Especially since every time he gets out and plays golf, you trouser-snakes think he should be attacked for exercising.

I have no idea why folks like you refuse to admit Trump is obese and why you think "whataboutism" deflections and excuses are viable.
Obese?......says who?.....are you a doctor now?.....do you know how tall Trump is?....he is a big guy with too many pounds on him but he has been losing weight since the campaign....

Pelosi is a scag.

Obese?......says who?.....are you a doctor now?.....do you know how tall Trump is?....he is a big guy with too many pounds on him but he has been losing weight since the campaign....
He is overweight enough for being called obese.

Aww somebody is triggered because fat Donny was made fun of
Hypocrisy from Lefstists is astounding.

Sort of goes against that fat shaming they're always wailing about, eh?

I don't care at all for Pelosi's politics but find her natural ability to get under people's skin rather comical. It is sort of the same with Trump although I don't mind his politics as much and find his pursuit of being obnoxious is more tactical.

Pelosi is a scag.

He is overweight enough for being called obese.
Barely....but why do you care?...you vote for people on cognitive medication....

I take One-A-Day Men's 50+ balanced out with a daily dose of baby aspirin.
Cool. I take the same, but the cheaper COSTCO version. Used to take the baby aspirin but my doctor said my heart is OK so I stopped. My doctor claims I am in “tremendous shape” despite being bald and weighing only 160 pounds. Here he is telling me I am in much better shape than the President:

1589901678946.jpeg

— giggle, giggle —

Last edited:
Pelosi is a scag.

What do you gain if somebody agrees with you that Trump is obese and what are you losing if they don't? IOW, what's it to you if he's fat or not? He simply is what he is, and no matter what he is, there will be those imbeciles who will find something negative to say about him.

Pelosi is a scag.

That's actually a lie. President Trump's BMI is 30, a BMI of 40 or more is required for "morbidly obese" status.

Pelosi is a scag.

My point is WHO GIVES A FUCK...... IF HE IS ABLE TO DO HIS JOB BETTER THAN ANY DEMOCRAT ALTERNATIVE OFFERED (*Sleepy Joe Biden)

Pelosi is a scag.

What? You have to be over 100 pounds overweight to be considered morbidly obese.

Pelosi is a scag.

That's actually a lie. President Trump's BMI is 30, a BMI of 40 or more is required for "morbidly obese" status.
Nonsense, are you blind?

Forum List

Back