Trump is teaching republicans the importance of....

So you hate Americans working? Lowest unemployment since 19fking69

Which has "zero", nada, zip to do with Trump
:auiqs.jpg:Can’t make this up
What's different under Trump?

Tax cuts
Deregulation
Border enforcement

Those 3 components are driving the economy in a major way

Leftists ignore this or lie about it

Go figure
Oh fk them I’m done with their crying and not enjoying americans working.

139_195633.jpg

So you hate Americans working? Lowest unemployment since 19fking69

Which has "zero", nada, zip to do with Trump

Right, consumer confidence at an 18 year high had nothing to do with it. Same with corporate confidence; you know, those people that create jobs for us? A record high of small business confidence; the highest since the polls started for small business.

Trump got a tax cut for our businesses so they can confidently invest and create jobs. He got rid of Commie Care which was also a burden to businesses; especially those that were on the verge of expanding their small business past 50 employees. He got rid of NAFTA and create his own version which makes trading more fair which will create more jobs down the road. He got rid of job killing regulations.

But these record setting numbers have nothing to do with Trump. It was all just a coincidence.

Did you see the media judo he pulled on the MSM?

All that information got out in a concise package over and over and over again...with woman cheering...because the MSM thought they had him. :lol:

Rubes. He plays them like a fiddle.

Trump is magnificent always. His identification of the media as the enemy of the American people is one if his most important contributions.

... fighting back.

We finally have a president with some balls! :2up:

I don't think it should come as any surprise. It's what we Republican voters have been asking for for the past few decades. It's why we voted against the dozen or so of the other professional political candidates in the primary.

I used to cringe when a Republican politician said something truthful and honest only to walk it back a few hours later because of media reporting. I used to hate when Democrats pushed them around even when we were in the majority.

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is guilty of that as well, just to a much lesser degree than past Republican politicians.

There is a new Sheriff in town, and his kicking as and taking no hostages. I hope the RNC continues to learn from this new strategy they were afraid to implement all these years.

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party

Trump has told more lies in his first year in office than all the previous Presidents put together

T r u m p ’ s L i e s

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have cataloged nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days than all previous Presidents combined

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Trump must be removed from office before he can do more harm. Our founding fathers gave us the tools we needed and now is the time to use them.

Impeach Trump NOW!!!

In my view of things :)-

Trump got a tax cut for our businesses so they can confidently invest and create jobs.

Ask trump how much money $$$$ he personally saved with "his" tax cuts. If he tells the "truth" I will forgive him for all his past indiscretions; if not then he be the one with a coat of many colors.

Trump got a tax cut for our businesses so they can confidently invest and create jobs.

Ask trump how much money $$$$ he personally saved with "his" tax cuts. If he tells the "truth" I will forgive him for all his past indiscretions; if not then he be the one with a coat of many colors.

Trump's tax cuts didn't spur this economy breaking records at every level. As a businessman he knows quite well what accelerates business and what retards it. It's a cop-out to say he did it for himself just like when the left says tax cuts are repayment to their supporters even though there are plenty of businesses that support the Democrat party.

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party

Trump has told more lies in his first year in office than all the previous Presidents put together

T r u m p ’ s L i e s

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have cataloged nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days than all previous Presidents combined

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Trump must be removed from office before he can do more harm. Our founding fathers gave us the tools we needed and now is the time to use them.

Impeach Trump NOW!!!

In my view of things :)-

If what Trump is doing for America considered harm, then lets hope for much more harm in the future.

He hasn't done a dam thing also the investigation was a sham lol

It’s okay. Relax. You will be able to do poopies [emoji90] again sometime in the future. If you don’t change your thinking, it’s going to be a very long 6 years. Many in your party are increasing their fiber intake, and using preparation h. [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a businessman he knows quite well what accelerates business and what retards it.

Trump declared bankruptcy four (4) times, leaving his creditors holding empty bags. If you are retarded and just want to throw away your hard earned sash; Trump is the place to dump it.

in my view of things :)-

As a businessman he knows quite well what accelerates business and what retards it.

Trump declared bankruptcy four (4) times, leaving his creditors holding empty bags. If you are retarded and just want to throw away your hard earned sash; Trump is the place to dump it.

in my view of things :)-

Yes he did file bankruptcy. That's one of the business strategies to becoming a billionaire.

The last guy in the White House never so much as ran a hotdog stand. I trust Trump and the results are why.

Yes he did file bankruptcy. That's one of the business strategies to becoming a billionaire.

There are a lot of people who became billionaires through hard work and great imaginations that in turn created wealth for themselves and others.

Trump is not one of them

As I see it

During the debate between Hillary and Trump--- this is how Hillary should have responded to da trumpit--

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back