Trump is teaching republicans the importance of....

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party

Trump has told more lies in his first year in office than all the previous Presidents put together

T r u m p ’ s L i e s

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have cataloged nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days than all previous Presidents combined

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Trump must be removed from office before he can do more harm. Our founding fathers gave us the tools we needed and now is the time to use them.

Impeach Trump NOW!!!

In my view of things :)-

Thats a lot of typing to say absolutely nothing.

Trump got a tax cut for our businesses so they can confidently invest and create jobs.

Ask trump how much money $$$$ he personally saved with "his" tax cuts. If he tells the "truth" I will forgive him for all his past indiscretions; if not then he be the one with a coat of many colors.

I saved a shitload along with my bank stocks going from six bucks a share to around twenty two bucks a share.
Not to mention the explosion of our 401k's.

As a businessman he knows quite well what accelerates business and what retards it.

Trump declared bankruptcy four (4) times, leaving his creditors holding empty bags. If you are retarded and just want to throw away your hard earned sash; Trump is the place to dump it.

in my view of things :)-

Four times out of the hundreds of companies Trump owns.

During the debate between Hillary and Trump--- this is how Hillary should have responded to da trumpit--

tenor.gif
It would have made more sense than her usual bullshit.

... fighting back.

We finally have a president with some balls! :2up:
Why do you think fighting back is so important? And why do you support the way Trump does it?

The more you sit in the corner and let everybody hit you, the more they are inclined to do it.
Really? So fighting back is how you get them to stop? Is that working for Trump with his media war he’s got going?

Has backing down worked for other Republican politicians?

At least now there is somebody telling the public what the MSM is really all about. That hurts ratings and paper sales.

... fighting back.

We finally have a president with some balls! :2up:
Why do you think fighting back is so important? And why do you support the way Trump does it?

The more you sit in the corner and let everybody hit you, the more they are inclined to do it.
Really? So fighting back is how you get them to stop? Is that working for Trump with his media war he’s got going?

Has backing down worked for other Republican politicians?

At least now there is somebody telling the public what the MSM is really all about. That hurts ratings and paper sales.
Ratings are at all time highs. I think cnn is up 30+%

Don’t fool yourself into thinking that Trump is just speaking the truth. He takes a molehill and makes a mountain out of it with his hyperbole so that he can have enemies to swing at. He has made a name out of attacking his enemies and propping up his initiatives... it’s all marketing, not honesty

Forum List

Back