Trump is teaching republicans the importance of....

We’re just a few hours from witnessing another major win for America.

Thank you, President Trump!!!
There has been no win for “America”. You do t give a damn about America. White supremacisat male trumpscum aren’t America.
:itsok:

I’m probably one of the few people who thinks democrats will eventually learn. :)

... fighting back.

We finally have a president with some balls! :2up:
Why do you think fighting back is so important? And why do you support the way Trump does it?

The more you sit in the corner and let everybody hit you, the more they are inclined to do it.
Really? So fighting back is how you get them to stop? Is that working for Trump with his media war he’s got going?

Has backing down worked for other Republican politicians?

At least now there is somebody telling the public what the MSM is really all about. That hurts ratings and paper sales.
Ratings are at all time highs. I think cnn is up 30+%

Don’t fool yourself into thinking that Trump is just speaking the truth. He takes a molehill and makes a mountain out of it with his hyperbole so that he can have enemies to swing at. He has made a name out of attacking his enemies and propping up his initiatives... it’s all marketing, not honesty
He has made a name for himself by doing things that the American people have wanted for a long time. Forgotten by liberals and conservatives for a generation. Donald J. Trump is the champion of the American people.

... fighting back.

Why do you think fighting back is so important? And why do you support the way Trump does it?

The more you sit in the corner and let everybody hit you, the more they are inclined to do it.
Really? So fighting back is how you get them to stop? Is that working for Trump with his media war he’s got going?

At least now there is somebody telling the public what the MSM is really all about. That hurts ratings and paper sales.

Don’t fool yourself into thinking that Trump is just speaking the truth. He takes a molehill and makes a mountain out of it with his hyperbole so that he can have enemies to swing at. He has made a name out of attacking his enemies and propping up his initiatives... it’s all marketing, not honesty

Trump is telling the media what we voters have been wanting Republicans to tell them for years. The problem was every time the media attacks a Republican, they cower in the corner and put their head under an armpit like a battered woman.

If the media lies about Trump, they know he will Twitter it, tell people at rallies, or even appear on Fox news. But one way or another, they are not going to get away with it any longer.

He has made a name for himself by doing things that the American people have wanted for a long time. Forgotten by liberals and conservatives for a generation. Donald J. Trump is the champion of the American people.
He is the champion for some but definitely not all. Id say he is the most offensive, divisive and controversial figure we’ve had in the White House in my lifetime.

Trump is telling the media what we voters have been wanting Republicans to tell them for years. The problem was every time the media attacks a Republican, they cower in the corner and put their head under an armpit like a battered woman.

If the media lies about Trump, they know he will Twitter it, tell people at rallies, or even appear on Fox news. But one way or another, they are not going to get away with it any longer.
I appreciate one aspect of calling out fake news. I don’t like the hyperbole and dishonesty in labeling entire networks as fake news to cover up critical stories of real things that are happening. There is just as much “fake news” floating out of the whitehouse on a daily basis and it is important that we have a free press to call the powerful on it. No matter who is in power.

I appreciate one aspect of calling out fake news. I don’t like the hyperbole and dishonesty in labeling entire networks as fake news to cover up critical stories of real things that are happening. There is just as much “fake news” floating out of the whitehouse on a daily basis and it is important that we have a free press to call the powerful on it. No matter who is in power.

Yeah, well........the truth of the matter is the MSM til this day reports 90+ percent negative of Trump. Given our economy, given Trumps success with trade deals, removing regulations, eliminating deals that would allow foreign countries to run our economy, I would say something is very wrong here.

If Hillary were President today with Trump's same accomplishments, do you really believe the negative reporting on her would be more than 30%? Wouldn't they be having parades in the streets?

So when you say Trump is "labeling entire networks" can you blame him?

What's different under Trump?

Tax cuts

Well, yeah. It's a part of his Republican populist platform. He should have gone even further with spending cuts before the tax cut. But, he didn't. Tax cuts reduce federal revenue. Without cuts in federal spending, you get another Trillion + added to our debt. This is like Obama 2.0! :spinner:

Deregulation

I'm in total agreement with deregulation for many industries. However, I believe history will show the current fucktard corporate shills hilariously appointed to 'run' the FCC are completely corrupt and favor the side of corporations over consumers. I can only hope the eventual fallout will be ugly.

Border enforcement

Using ICE as a hammer to round up illegals and put them in tent camps on US soil is effective, I would agree. It definitely sends a message. So now what? That Fantastic Border Wall isn't built yet. The right is talking a ton of shit, but offer no clear exit strategy beyond kickin' it on down the road yet again. Harsh words haven't even begun to solve this shit. And believe me, over 40 years in a border state tells me it's the same old shit. Republicans have attempted to 'solve' this 'infestation' by using their patented superficial band-aid 'solutions' to combat the issue, but eventually fail and it blows up in their faces, just like this current situation will, forever.

What's different under Trump?

Tax cuts

Well, yeah. It's a part of his Republican populist platform. He should have gone even further with spending cuts before the tax cut. But, he didn't. Tax cuts reduce federal revenue. Without cuts in federal spending, you get another Trillion + added to our debt. This is like Obama 2.0! :spinner:

Deregulation

I'm in total agreement with deregulation for many industries. However, I believe history will show the current fucktard corporate shills hilariously appointed to 'run' the FCC are completely corrupt and favor the side of corporations over consumers. I can only hope the eventual fallout will be ugly.

Border enforcement

Using ICE as a hammer to round up illegals and put them in tent camps on US soil is effective, I would agree. It definitely sends a message. So now what? That Fantastic Border Wall isn't built yet. The right is talking a ton of shit, but offer no clear exit strategy beyond kickin' it on down the road yet again. Harsh words haven't even begun to solve this shit. And believe me, over 40 years in a border state tells me it's the same old shit. Republicans have attempted to 'solve' this 'infestation' by using their patented superficial band-aid 'solutions' to combat the issue, but eventually fail and it blows up in their faces, just like this current situation will, forever.
Well I have to agree with you on the spending aspect, this has been my one big frustration with Trump and the Republican leadership

We are about to get a larger Republican majority in the Senate and the House will either be slightly controlled by one party or another (Dems very likely pick up seats, whether or not they win a majority is in question, if they do take control of the House, it will be a slim majority)

Will be interesting to see how that plays out

I disagree with you on the wall though. From what I can see, Trump has been pushing for it, but has been unable to get the funds approved by congress

If Republicans keep the House, even with a smaller majority, we will see those funds approved. If Democrats take control of the lower chamber, we won't

... fighting back.

No he isn't. For decades Republicans have been the party of waging a good fight. Democrats have been the party of rolling over and getting stuffed. The GOP has had an 80% success rate for nearly 25 years.

He is the champion for some but definitely not all. Id say he is the most offensive, divisive and controversial figure we’ve had in the White House in my lifetime.
So you want yet another effeminate President.

He hasn't done a dam thing also the investigation was a sham lol

Say what you want about the man...I had my doubts. This man DELIVERS...

- Tax Cuts
- JOBS
- Economic Growth
- Reduced Unemployment
- Wage Growth
- Gorsuch and Kavanaugh
- Unprecedented # of Circuit Court confirmations
- Decimated ISIS
- Bullied NATO allies into more defense spending
- Promising North Korea negotiations
- Nuked Iran Deal & Paris accord
- ANWR/Keystone/Dakota Access
- Eliminated Obamacare mandate
- Jerusalem Embassy
- Revised NAFTA
- Right to Try
- VA Choice & Accountability Act
- Massive Military Funding increase
- Travel Ban and Extreme Vetting

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif

and just gor fun...

2 Scoops
2 Genders
2 Terms
2 Doors
2 Justices

this-is-easy-bring-me-more-shit-to-fix-19647163.png
LOL

Scoops.......I'm in tears here....

ETA: I just want to thank you. That just made My entire day.

He hasn't done a dam thing also the investigation was a sham lol

Well for someone who hasn't done a damned thing he's doing pretty damned well.

Thank God for the businessman in that man.

Suck it up buttercup. He's the POTUS for the next six years if he wants to be.

Happy trails dipshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back