Trump is throwing the world into chaos

We are so fuckin corrupt and give other people so much more than we receive, they are freaking out.
Wanna know what I say?
FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

World leaders/globalists are going nuts over trump because he wants to focus on America.
What does that tell you?
Crazy how people won't look past their dislike of the man and see the bigger picture. Thats ok though, we'll all benefit greatly from his Presidency
I've got some bad news for you. There aren't enough people in this country stupid enough to vote that buffoon in as president.

World leaders/globalists are going nuts over trump because he wants to focus on America.
What does that tell you?
Crazy how people won't look past their dislike of the man and see the bigger picture. Thats ok though, we'll all benefit greatly from his Presidency
Tom horn just rated this funny because he knows his avi is going to be at my discretion :lol:

What does that tell you?
I've got some bad news for you. There aren't enough people in this country stupid enough to vote that buffoon in as president.
We have had continued lunacy for the past three decades. GET REAL
He is just as possible to win it as that corrupt cankles character that keeps propping up monica lewinskys boyfriend hoping to get blue dog votes ;)

Tom horn just rated this funny because he knows his avi is going to be at my discretion :lol:

Not if CK throws me out of here before Tuesday night. I'm holding him to his claim that Rubio will quit this weekend and come Monday I'm gonna start throwing mudballs at him for it. :lol:

What does that tell you?
that is if he got elected.you are forgetting there is no way in hell the elite will ever allow him to become president since elections are rigged and we dont put these people in office,THEY do.

What does that tell you?
We have had continued lunacy for the past three decades. GET REAL
He is just as possible to win it as that corrupt cankles character that keeps propping up monica lewinskys boyfriend hoping to get blue dog votes ;)

with rigged elections and the fact that we dont put these people in office as our corrupt school system has brainwashed us to believe and it is the elite who SELECT our president for us,count on HELLERY being the new puppet for the new world order they select to put in.

Will an anti-trump person comment on the OP or are you too PC? :lol:

What does that tell you?

One thing that I have always found fascinating about a Trump Supporter. Donald Trump knows how important the Latino vote is for the Republican nominee to winning the White House, but apparently his supporters don't. Trump blasted Republicans in 2012 for losing, citing it was because they were too mean spirited toward illegals. He's right!The debate platform in 2012 was loaded with anti-immigration talk and deportation also.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

The last Republican to win was G.W. Bush, he captured 44% of this block, Romney lost by only getting 27%.

This year the Republican nominee needs 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at an historic 80 % with Latino's. Even Republican Latino voters stated months ago they wouldn't support a Trump nominee. Latino voters represent 17% of the population or 23 million voters are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

So a question for you Trump supporters: What candidate goes into a race to win an election, and does the exact opposite of what he said went wrong with an election just 3-1/2 years prior? Is this a candidate that is trying to win an election, or rather a candidate that is trying to drive it into someone else's lap?

Maybe a lot of you should consider what that phone call was about between Donald Trump & Bill Clinton, just prior to Trump announcing his candidacy.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

What does that tell you?

wrong. i never had any dislike for the man.

i watch apprentice and i always appreciated trump as quite a character.

i happen to think he is not qualified to be POTUS and his recent rhetoric has only reinforced that.

not sure why anyone would want our country or the world to be in chaos, speaking of crazy.

if you really believe that last sentence, you must believe overturning longstanding international treaties would benefit us.

wrong again.

If I thought for a second the Duck will be elected or do anything near what he claims he'll do, I'd be right there in the middle of it. But I don't and he won't.

"There's a sucker born every day and two guys looking for him"
-PT Barnum-

Forum List

Back