Trump is throwing the world into chaos

the world to be in chaos, speaking of crazy.

if you really believe that last sentence, you must believe overturning longstanding international treaties would benefit us.

wrong again.
yes and YES

Tom horn just rated this funny because he knows his avi is going to be at my discretion :lol:

Not if CK throws me out of here before Tuesday night. I'm holding him to his claim that Rubio will quit this weekend and come Monday I'm gonna start throwing mudballs at him for it. :lol:
NEVER claimed it. I said IF it were to happen it would happen this weekend (after the debates) when the new polls come out.

Have you heard his campaign is encouraging Ohio voters to vote for Kasich to stop Trump? Let me make that clear..Rubios campaign is encouraging Ohio voters to vote for Kasich. Reeks of desperation yes?

Tom horn just rated this funny because he knows his avi is going to be at my discretion :lol:

Not if CK throws me out of here before Tuesday night. I'm holding him to his claim that Rubio will quit this weekend and come Monday I'm gonna start throwing mudballs at him for it. :lol:

Reserve plan are 2020 and there are Rubio one of four, five or six candidate how win the election year 2020 by the republican.

World leaders/globalists are going nuts over trump because he wants to focus on America.
What does that tell you?
Crazy how people won't look past their dislike of the man and see the bigger picture. Thats ok though, we'll all benefit greatly from his Presidency
It would seem many Americans are afraid to be leaders, afraid to the point of cowardice.

he's going to get trounced with that rhetoric but he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

trump-steaks-800.jpg

World leaders/globalists are going nuts over trump because he wants to focus on America.
What does that tell you?
Crazy how people won't look past their dislike of the man and see the bigger picture. Thats ok though, we'll all benefit greatly from his Presidency
that is if he got elected.you are forgetting there is no way in hell the elite will ever allow him to become president since elections are rigged and we dont put these people in office,THEY do.
Agree with the assertion that the POTUS is SELECTED not ELECTED--however there has never been a movement as large as we are seeing with Trump. They cannot stop it short of disenfranchising millions upon millions of voters. That would be a very dangerous move.

That's your liberal mind set failure for you. You are planning on bringing mud to a shit storm.

Last edited:
NEVER claimed it. I said IF it were to happen it would happen this weekend (after the debates) when the new polls come out.

Have you heard his campaign is encouraging Ohio voters to vote for Kasich to stop Trump? Let me make that clear..Rubios campaign is encouraging Ohio voters to vote for Kasich. Reeks of desperation yes?

Nope...you claimed it. :funnyface:

As to your claim about Ohio, I haven't seen it but if it's true, (you're prone to spreading rumors) so what? This is a numbers game now and when Marco wins Florida and Kasich wins Ohio, your boy is stopped in his tracks....Divine Intervention is what it will be.....In God We Trust.

Let's start betting on how many fence jumpers Trump will get in 4 years. Or if he will have his own Hinckley or squeaky Fromme?

he's going to get trounced with that rhetoric but he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

trump-steaks-800.jpg

Incidentally those are Bush Brothers steaks not "Trump Steaks"...once again the charlatan was lying through his dentures with his little QVC show....what a clown.

Forum List

Back