Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

Columbus changed the course of history and deserves credit for it
That's your opinion. When we have the majority we get to decide, as we did with Confederates, that what he gets credit for is being a deplorable piece of shit.
America and the New World could not remain apart from the rest of the world forever

Yes the natives were mistreated

Which was inevitable when a Stone Age culture comes in contact with a technologically advanced culture like the europeans

Being bitter about it now serves no useful purpose
I'm not bitter that your culture is too pussy to celebrate the actual violent monster that Columbus was. It's that inherent pussy nature that resides in you that makes it easy to push you around.

When we have the majority we get to decide, as we did with Confederates
I dont think so

What we had was a violent minority that guilt-ridden white libs cower before

Society just wants to get along

And if pandering to Black LIES Matter wackos is the easy way out many people will take it

I dont think so

What we had was a violent minority that guilt-ridden white libs cower before

Society just wants to get along

And if pandering to Black LIES Matter wackos is the easy way out many people will take it
You're entire society cowered like the cuckolded failures that you are. The military scrubbed Confederates from their premises, NASCAR told Confederates to leave their bigot flags at home. You just admitted to get pushed around like the bitches that you are. :lmao: There are no proud prominent Confederate idolaters. That culture lost. It's dead. We get to watch it go extinct. :funnyface:

You're entire society cowered like the cuckolded failures that you are. The military scrubbed Confederates from their premises, NASCAR told Confederates to leave their bigot flags at home. You just admitted to get pushed around like the bitches that you are. :lmao: There are no proud prominent Confederate idolaters. That culture lost. It's dead. We get to watch it go extinct. :funnyface:
Its a generational thing

If you teach children to hate themselves sooner or later many will

There is nothing Trump could do that would backfire with regard to his base. The deplorables would approve of him committing murder, assassinating his political opponents, trashing the Constitution, ending the rule of law. They WANT Trump to be an autocratic dictator because they are just that stupid.

The DNC has granted you free kool-aid through November 2024. Enjoy!

Right. So thanks for finally admitting to everything I've been saying. :itsok:
I never denied that at least a vocal and sometimes violent minority hate Confederate war heros

Most Americans have only a vague understanding or interest in the Civil War and are willing to give in to your demands

I never denied that at least a vocal and sometimes violent minority hate Confederate war heros

Most Americans have only a vague understanding or interest in the Civil War and are willing to give in to your demands
If we were the minority we couldn't push you around. Again, who's the prominent proud Confederate idolater who has any chance of holding office outside their poduck, hick town? There are none. Not even one. That's how much of minority you are. :lmao:

Of course you can if the majority finds it cheaper to destroy American history instead of rebuilding burned out cities
No one is destroying history you hilarious little bitch. :lmao: As I said, you're only being put in in your proper place in it.

Forum List

Back