Trump is wrong on how China tariffs work

China have been trying to weaken America with promoting liberalism in America

Greed liberal leaders is the cause of America's downfall

Facepalm-meme-8.jpg

China has been working with liberals and Rinos to weaken America since nafta and Gatt treaty to rob America's worker class to be split between the democrat leaders and China

Ross Perot was right

So you don't worry at all about all the farmers that are getting screwed thanks to Trump's protectionism? So noted.

How do you note that when I actually said the OPPOSITE, dough boy?? I said the farmers were taken care of and Trump's own guy Kudlow said they would be taken care of here. Another slip and prat fall on your face again. Watch out for those intellectual banana peels.

No. I don't "get it". Not at all. That made no sense whatsoever.

By your logic, the economy will do better because we pay more for everything?
people with jobs being able to afford groceries because the price of goods has risen to the point that they make them here instead of there is a good thing. I don't mind paying more for Chinese imports if it means we make them here and pay Americans to make them.

That's what I don't get. Why is it important or necessary to pay more to make things here?

We are at full employment.

Really!? How about a higher labor rate and higher quality product.
Neither require the current actions to acheive. There are plenty of available jobs.
Cmon dood, try some common sense. The Chinese factory worker makes about $3.60/hour, compared to a factory working in the U.S. making about $22.00/hour.

So what?
What's your point, dood?

Cmon dood, try some common sense. The Chinese factory worker makes about $3.60/hour, compared to a factory working in the U.S. making about $22.00/hour.

And you think that tariffs can level that playing field?

Certainly more level than it was before.
We're at full employment. There are 7 million available jobs right now.

Instead of dopey tarriffs and farm bailouts, we should spend the $27b on the education and retraining of our workforce.

So you don't worry at all about all the farmers that are getting screwed thanks to Trump's protectionism? So noted.

How do you note that when I actually said the OPPOSITE, dough boy?? I said the farmers were taken care of and Trump's own guy Kudlow said they would be taken care of here. Another slip and prat fall on your face again. Watch out for those intellectual banana peels.

pretend you know how a tariff works then stfu ..

Interesting how you deliberately left out the part I was referring to.

In response to the following: 'how do you decide how to compensate farmers'
You typed: 'That's not my problem or worry, jackass,'

That means that you did not worry about them. Not sure how you could miss that.

And here is your entire post:
'That's not my problem or worry, jackass, they have people who figure that stuff out and have been doing it for years and years. If not for jackass deadbeats like you and all your negative hot air, this country would be about 5 million tons lighter and the Earth could pick up orbit around the Sun.'

Where EXACTLY in that post did you say that the farmers were taken care of?

And where EXACTLY did you say the 'opposite' of what I said you said, which was: so you don;t worry at all about the farmers...'?

I am going by statistics, common sense and 'my' experts (laissez-faire types).

I'm sorry, McCrotchet, you gotta forgive me my dumb deplorable self, but what did you say? That you are a Lazy Fairy? :auiqs.jpg:

Not surprised.

That is the sum total of your supposed intellect and sense of humor? 'Lazy Fairy' as a comeback to laissez-faire economics?

Okaaaaaay.

And then you laugh at your own jokes to boot.

Yes, I think I am starting to get a solid picture of you as a person...and the life you presently are leading.

Have a nice day.

Really?
And is Trump going to compensate ALL the other Americans who lost their jobs thanks to his tariff policies with other countries?

Anyone ever tell you that you talk too much? Too much flapping of the gums clogs your brain.

Not recently. Again with very basic and simplistic responses and insults from you. This is your best stuff..hmmmm.

Anyway...I shall ask you again...

And is Trump going to compensate ALL the other Americans who lost their jobs thanks to his tariff policies with other countries?

View attachment 260891 BUTTROCKET ASKS:

Are you stupid or just have a reading disability? The OP is NOTHING to do with cause and effect of tariffs...

Really. An odd opinion considering the TITLE of the OP is:

Soooo..................the thread has nothing to do with the workings, causes or effects of tariffs? Gottcha.

Better go back and have that IQ recertified again, Buster.

Yes...and the OP contains the following: 'President Trump said in a Twitter thread Friday that China is paying billions of dollars to the U.S. Treasury due to tariffs hours after he reignited the trade war with a tariff spike. This is a claim he's made before, including back in January, when he said it twice during a press conference and on Twitter.

Reality check: The tariffs are paid by U.S. importers of affected Chinese goods, not by China's government or by Chinese companies. Importers then either raise costs on consumers, lower their own profit margins or both.'

Which CLEARLY states that the point of the OP is Trump's lack of understanding about how tariffs are paid and who pays them.

So either you did not read the OP - which speaks to your attention span or lack of said same.
Or you did and you somehow totally misunderstood what should have been an incredibly obvious statement.

Either way does not bode well for you, I think.

Have a nice day.

ButtRocket.jpg
ButtWhistle McRocket:

Another fucking pathetic lonely trolling attention-needy Toobfreek Deranged cocksucker in need of a pat on his little fucking head to tell him he matters to the world because his mommy never did. Go away. Say something seemingly intelligent about tariffs without bashing Trump or just STFU.

View attachment 260891 BUTTROCKET ASKS:

Are you stupid or just have a reading disability? The OP is NOTHING to do with cause and effect of tariffs...

Really. An odd opinion considering the TITLE of the OP is:

Soooo..................the thread has nothing to do with the workings, causes or effects of tariffs? Gottcha.

Better go back and have that IQ recertified again, Buster.

Oh...and I see you skipped over the part where I made you look like a macroeconomic imbecile. Understandable - if weak.

I will try again:

As for this nonsense that you just made up (or heard from Trump/Fox/Breitbart and took as gospel) - China 'are vitally dependent on our trade.'?

No they are not, ignoramus.

Their GDP was $12.2 trillion in 2017 (noticeably higher now).
And their trade surplus with America in 2018 was only $419 billion.

China GDP | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News
Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with China

Hello? How can China be 'vitally dependent on our trade' when it only makes up 3.4% of their entire GDP?

Well Mr. (supposedly) 148 IQ?

And their economy grew at a 6.6% clip in 2018.
China's economy grew 6.6% in 2018, the lowest pace in 28 years
So even if you minus ALL U.S. trade, they are still growing at a 3.2% rate..which is higher then America grew in 2018.

Last edited:
View attachment 260898 ButtWhistle McRocket:

Another fucking pathetic lonely trolling attention-needy Toobfreek Deranged cocksucker in need of a pat on his little fucking head to tell him he matters to the world because his mommy never did. Go away. Say something seemingly intelligent about tariffs without bashing Trump or just STFU.

LOL...a sure sign when you are frustrating someone...they tell you to 'STFU' or 'piss off'. You supposedly have this 148 IQ...and yet you cannot handle little ole me.
Your skin is even thinner then I first thought.

Sorry pal...I had you on Ignore for months. But I saw you being a jerk to other (seemingly decent) people and I felt it was time I gave you more 'attention'.

Anyway, back to the subject....

As for this nonsense that you just made up (or heard from Trump/Fox/Breitbart and took as gospel) - China 'are vitally dependent on our trade.'?

No they are not, ignoramus.

Their GDP was $12.2 trillion in 2017 (noticeably higher now).
And their trade surplus with America in 2018 was only $419 billion.

China GDP | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News
Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with China

Hello? How can China be 'vitally dependent on our trade' when it only makes up 3.4% of their entire GDP?

Well Mr. (supposedly) 148 IQ?

And their economy grew at a 6.6% clip in 2018.
China's economy grew 6.6% in 2018, the lowest pace in 28 years
So even if you minus ALL U.S. trade, they are still growing at a 3.2% rate..which is higher then America grew in 2018.

Really?

Anyone ever tell you that you talk too much? Too much flapping of the gums clogs your brain.

And anyone ever tell you that you come across as so stupid/inept that you cannot answer the simplest of questions and instead desperately try and deflect with lame (and I mean REALLY lame) insults?

Once again:

So suddenly who and where do you make this cheap products?

Trump make his products in China. I’m sure you do NOT know that.

It's amazing to me how stupid people ^^^^ depend on old lies. The first caps Trump gave out were made overseas...
1. I was in the wholesale sportswear business for 30 years so pay attention because this is central to the issue.

2. His people looked for and found a US manufacturer who tooled up to produce his caps....they are 100% American made, and well-constructed....not the cheap polyester crap from China we used to sell.

3. I would prefer we tariffed China 25% on everything they try to sell here instead of making a deal. They'll cheat on any deal they make so why bother? Tariffs are easy to collect, can't be dodged, and go directly to the US treasury. That money can then be distributed to those who need to get off the China habit and use US manufacturing. In a year's time, China will give up on us and we'll become self-sufficient like we were for 200 years before the WTO made China into the slave-labor capital of the world.

I’m in the medical instruments business. About 75% of my consumables are made in China since 1985.

Explain to me what made you think I’m stupid. You are just a Trump licker so no matter what Trump said lying or not you don’t know the differences.

1. You were in the wholesale sale business supporter of trump trade war. When there’s NO single industries or economists or GOPs that supports trump trade wars. If there is one name me one.
Since when buying your products at higher prices is acceptable?

2. Can you elaborate that? As far as we the Americans knew ( except Trumps supporters) his products are made in China or Bangladesh.

3. Right from Trump text book. You don’t know what you are talking about. You are lying. Name me one industries or anybody that supports your claim like I mentioned in my #1. I’ll wait.

Trade war losers are you and me. For ignorant people do not understand that.

Remember prices will increase across the board. Not just commodities but from services, hardwares, insurances softwares, hospitals. ALL THE WAY. WHO PAYS??? You and me.

Do you want me to explain that for you?
You don't think there is a problem with China having that much power over us? They are our enemy why the fuck are we making ourselves so dependant on their cheap shit. You are giving the rapist permission to rape you and then you turn around and defend him in a court of law. We need to rip the bandaid off before it gets worse. We need to cut the bad habit cold turkey and kick em to the curb.

Nah! Wrong again. Name me one any industries that supports you and your lunatic leader about this dumb wrecking ball trade war. Any GOPs. Name me anybody.

Larry Kudlow the White House Trump Economic adviser even disagree with this Moron POTUS. What that tells you?

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war - MarketWatch

That’s White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow on Sunday offering a “both sides” take in an interview on Fox News.

He was acknowledging that China, in fact, does not directly pay tariffs on goods coming into the U.S., breaking with President Trump’s insistence that it does.

Forum List

Back