🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is wrong on how China tariffs work

You dumb ass butt hurt Tards can’t see the forest for the trees....

We have been getting screwed by China for years....

There will be short term losers in this trade war like any war...

Trump sees and plays for the long game.

In the end we will all benefit from Trumps common sense.

U.S. goods trade deficit with China tumbles to five-year low - Reuters

Any of you dumb ass Tards play poker?

You are on tilt from the historic ass kicking you took in 16....

If Trump came up with a cure for cancer you Tards would

claim he was putting doctors out of business...

You Trump Hating Tards need to honest and objective with yourself.

Tards? Really?
Maybe if you can tell your president to act like one. Maybe you can tell him that there are other Americans that he need to represent. Admiring and promoting people like racist Alex Jones and other hate groups. Maybe if you can tell him stop lying and distort dumb Americans brains.
Will that helps your cause?

Like this Trade War with China. He is lying to his teeth and you don’t even the difference.

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump.

Tard, Trump didn't go to a RACIST church for 20 years did he?

Trump knows what he's doing, you Tards are just to stupid to

get it or to Butt hurt to admit it....

True, Trump is wrong about the tariffs; he needs more products put on the list, and they need to be higher.

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

Thanks. When sociopath left wingers like yourself post inane snivels about what I've said, it's just further confirmation I'm spot on.

If you support tariffs you are far to the left of me, junior.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So you don't worry at all about all the farmers that are getting screwed thanks to Trump's protectionism? So noted.

How do you note that when I actually said the OPPOSITE, dough boy?? I said the farmers were taken care of and Trump's own guy Kudlow said they would be taken care of here. Another slip and prat fall on your face again. Watch out for those intellectual banana peels.

pretend you know how a tariff works then stfu ..

Tariffs protected this nations advantage of inventions

Key to Trump's Chinese trade deal will be protection of American intellectual property. This is a particular sore spot with Xi because China has based its ENTIRE HISTORY on theft of intellectual property!

And again you duck the simple question.

I will ask again:

The first two years of Trumps 'Presidency' have seen the the 2 highest Goods trade deficit years with China in U.S. history?

True or false?

What does that have to do with tariffs?

Other than the Fact China has been Screwing us for Years

and President Donald J. Trump is trying to fix it.

It’s simple Dick Brain...

China Taxes our goods more than we tax theirs.....

There will always be a trade imbalance between us because of

our workers’ wages....Their goods are cheaper than ours...

What is your point on the imbalance dumb ass?
LOL...typical uneducated, Trumpbot reply. No facts...all anger, rage and hype. And they don't have the guts to answer questions that put their messiah in a bad light.

The 'chart' is the official government source for all trade numbers...you ignorant hick.

And again you ducked the simple question. Trump promised to lower the trade deficit.
'In a 2016 campaign speech in Pennsylvania, Trump called the trade deficit a “politician-made disaster” and promised swift change. “We can turn it all around — and we can turn it around fast,” he said.'
Trump promised to shrink the U.S. trade deficit. Instead, it exploded to a record level.

He has done the opposite.

I will ask again:

The first two years of Trumps 'Presidency' have seen the the 2 highest Goods trade deficit years with China in U.S. history?

True or false?

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with China

OH - and btw - Obama's last year in office, the trade deficit went down from the previous year. Just sayin'.

You are an idiot and your reading comprehension sucks....

People have more money to spend with Trump than they

did under obozo....

Americas are buying more of everything under Trump..

You see Trump is a business man and obozo was a community

organizer elected because of the color of his skin.....

What did obozo do to bring the trade deficit with China down other

than Flucking the middle class?

Answer me that Tard...

No idea - I did not vote for Obama (or for the Rep candidates) and thought he (and GWB) did a lousy job as POTUS. I have told you this numerous times and you appear FAR too stupid to remember this simple fact.

Now answer mine - if you have the guts to (which, so far, you haven't)? And I will not answer another question of yours in this thread until you do.

And again you ducked the simple question. Trump promised to lower the trade deficit.
'In a 2016 campaign speech in Pennsylvania, Trump called the trade deficit a “politician-made disaster” and promised swift change. “We can turn it all around — and we can turn it around fast,” he said.'
Trump promised to shrink the U.S. trade deficit. Instead, it exploded to a record level.

He has done the opposite.

I will ask again:

True or false?

Note: watch folks how this Trumpbot probably - yet again - flails around desperately avoiding answering this INCREDIBLY simple question.
He asks me a question...answer it right away. But him...he is too afwaid of Twump wooking bad.

True Dumb Ass....

Like I said your reading comprehension Sucks.

With Trumps Red Hot economy individuals and businesses

are buying more of everything.....

Trumps tariffs have single handedly saved the US steel Industry

which is key to our safety and prosperity..

The trade imbalance with China has consistently gone up

since 1985 per your government chart.

Again what’s your flucking point?

You’re just Butt Hurt because Trump has made a fool of you and yours.

Name something you Tards have done to rectify the China situation....

I still say you would Kiss obama’s ass if you had a chance......

PS, don’t forget about our bet dip shit...….

Oh...I have not forgot our bet. Sadly, you are the only Trumpbot who has had the guts to even make the bet...and I have asked many.

Man...you keep spewing forth the same blather...and it's almost all nonsense. Investment people I work with would be laughing if I showed them your dribble.

And to the question that you seem terrified to answer (man, you Trumpbots are easy to freak out):

True or false?

Look folks...he cannot even answer a simple 'true or false' question...but he is spinning like mad trying to get me to stop asking it.

Last edited:
So you don't worry at all about all the farmers that are getting screwed thanks to Trump's protectionism? So noted.

How do you note that when I actually said the OPPOSITE, dough boy?? I said the farmers were taken care of and Trump's own guy Kudlow said they would be taken care of here. Another slip and prat fall on your face again. Watch out for those intellectual banana peels.

pretend you know how a tariff works then stfu ..

Tariffs protected this nations advantage of inventions

Key to Trump's Chinese trade deal will be protection of American intellectual property. This is a particular sore spot with Xi because China has based its ENTIRE HISTORY on theft of intellectual property!

So the entire history of China - going back thousands of years - is based on intellectual property theft? Really. And where is your link to unbiased, factual evidence of that one?

Though I agree that protection of American intellectual property is important - your adolescent summation of China proves that you have not a clue what you are talking about when it comes to Chinese history.

You dumb ass butt hurt Tards can’t see the forest for the trees....

We have been getting screwed by China for years....

There will be short term losers in this trade war like any war...

Trump sees and plays for the long game.

In the end we will all benefit from Trumps common sense.

U.S. goods trade deficit with China tumbles to five-year low - Reuters

Any of you dumb ass Tards play poker?

You are on tilt from the historic ass kicking you took in 16....

If Trump came up with a cure for cancer you Tards would

claim he was putting doctors out of business...

You Trump Hating Tards need to honest and objective with yourself.

Tards? Really?
Maybe if you can tell your president to act like one. Maybe you can tell him that there are other Americans that he need to represent. Admiring and promoting people like racist Alex Jones and other hate groups. Maybe if you can tell him stop lying and distort dumb Americans brains.
Will that helps your cause?

Like this Trade War with China. He is lying to his teeth and you don’t even the difference.

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump.

Tard, Trump didn't go to a RACIST church for 20 years did he?

Trump knows what he's doing, you Tards are just to stupid to

get it or to Butt hurt to admit it....

Really?

So he knew what he was doing when he:

- promised to get Mexico to pay for the wall?
- promised to pull ALL troops out of Syria (and didn't)?
- promised (during the campaign) to pull ALL troops out of Afghanistan (and then he increased the number stationed there)?
- promised 4-5% GDP growth (he averaged only 2.55% during his first two years)?
- promised to get a trade deal with China?
- promised to get NK to get rid of their nukes?
- took Putin's word over the entire, American intelligence community in Helsinki?
- hired numerous people for his campaign who ended up indicted and going to jail?
- promised to replace Obamacare with something better?
- promised to get a huge infrastructure program passed?
- promised to build a Wall of reinforced concrete (he is now slowly building a fence that apparently a saw can cut through)?
- promised to enact term limits?
- promised to reduce the trade deficit (it has gone up since Obama left office)?
- promised to release his tax returns (and save the 'audit' bullshit...the IRS shot down that lie)?
- promised to balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly' (the deficits have gone up)?
- is running a deficit that is nearing $1 trillion for FY 2019?

Well?

Last edited:
Democrat leaders will now be exposed with working with China to weaken America

Is it true the idiot fringe has revoked your membership card? It seems you are too far out touch with reality, even the Flat Earth Members voted to dismiss you. Sad.

The founders were not loons like the democrat liberals

The founders knew history and what works and what don't work

Like they knew that America's military should be tiny and have a huge, well-equipped reserves instead of the way it is today.

Right?

China's competitors are eager to fill any void should the prices of Chinese goods go up. Hence China either loses market share or trims its margins. I say that trimming margins is a good bet but a loss of market share due to some price increases is also on the cards. A bit of both columns imo.

Greg

True, Trump is wrong about the tariffs; he needs more products put on the list, and they need to be higher.

Thanks. When sociopath left wingers like yourself post inane snivels about what I've said, it's just further confirmation I'm spot on.

-------------------------------------- from what i hear , weren't tariffs what the USA was funded with up until the beginning of the early 1900s GGator ??

-------------------------------------- from what i hear , weren't tariffs what the USA was funded with up until the beginning of the early 1900s GGator ??

Yep back when we had blacksmiths and it took 2 weeks to cross the Atlantic tariffs were all the rage.

Tariffs are a form of governmental control of the economy. That is a leftist thing to support.

Do you? Do you really have a choice?
Can you identify which products you purchase are made in the US and contain not a single component from China.

Uhm now the most expensive one?

Lol

Think potsie think

Derp....

I didn't think so.

translation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just smoke your ass

lololololo

Good job, loser. :thup:

lets recap shall we?

1. Trump raised tariffs on china mens goods...

2. You asked me how would I know what would be china mens goods...…..

3. My answer is easy, they would cost more...…..

4. You mad because I burned the shit out of you by saying that,.....

hahahhahahahhahaa

That's not an answer, dope.

Yep back when we had blacksmiths and it took 2 weeks to cross the Atlantic tariffs were all the rage.

Tariffs are a form of governmental control of the economy. That is a leftist thing to support.

--------------------------------------- in yer lefty opinion . Me , i don't know but maybe we will see GGator . We Americans elected The TRUMP because we trust him and Tarrifs are his plan so I'll back his tarrifs GGator .

And BTW, ALL the money from the Chinese import Tariffs comes from American companies who pass then on to the American taxpayers. So that is just money taken from US consumers and given to the government...so it's no windfall.

NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

Tariffs are just a tax.
True, but, if consumer prices aren't rising for US Consumers, US Consumers aren't paying them, not that I would mind paying a little bit more to help my neighbors job and to ensure that what I'm using is being produced in an environmentally friendly manner and not going to a competitive nation that plans to build a military that can dominate ours.

But, the data is irrefutable, consumer prices are well below the Fed's 2% target.
US Consumers aren't paying them,

Then who is?
That's the question. There are only 3 entities in the equation, foreign suppliers, importers and customers. If customers were paying, we would be seeing unusual consumer price increases, and we aren't, in fact, we are seeing price increases below the Fed's 2% target. If I'm an importer, and it costs me a dime to use a particular foreign supplier, I'm going to ask them to cut their price by a dime, and they either will or risk losing market share. So a dime worked fine, now we are going to go with a quarter, and remember, this is largely because China would not make solid verifiable commitments to quit stealing our technology, so we will see what they think of a quarter, we might be surprised to learn that their margins are high enough that they will take the 25% tariffs over ending the theft of our technology.
...Why would China pay a tax on imports to the US?...
If paying the cost of the tariff is what it takes to export to the US then they have decide how much it is worth to them to be able to service US customers.
...China isn't importing goods....
Sure they are and they tariff ALL of them, Trump has slapped tariffs on about 37% of theirs and you'd think the roof just fell in with all the Left, Anti-Trumpers and Fake News Folks cackling about like rousted chickens.
... The US buyers of those goods are importing them.
This is known.
That's the question. There are only 3 entities in the equation, foreign suppliers, importers and customers.

No. There's no ambiguity at all. It's an import tax.
There's only one party in that equation. The American buyer who is importing Chinese products...
You seem to think there is only one possible answer, and yet there at least two possible answers, so you have to look at the evidence for each.

If I want to sell you something and a fee is put on the sale:

i) I add the fee to the price and you purchase it.
ii) I discount the price by the amount of the fee and you purchase it.​

Do you see that both i) and ii) are BOTH possible outcomes?
Possible, but not likely. American business is not going to take that hit. The shareholders won't allow it.

--------------------------------------- in yer lefty opinion . Me , i don't know but maybe we will see GGator . We Americans elected The TRUMP because we trust him and Tarrifs are his plan so I'll back his tarrifs GGator .

Of course you will, you are not allowed to disagree with your god.

I love how you support lefty positions and yet still call me a lefty...even though I am miles to the right of you.

i always used to hear from the 'old guys' back in the 70s and 80s that tariffs were lefty . But then i heard that tariffs were the way thing were run in the USA from the very beginning of the USA . And then the first world war came along and we started the 'income tax' to fund the war and it never left 'O Lefty open borders Advocate' GGator .

i always used to hear from the 'old guys' back in the 70s and 80s that tariffs were lefty . But then i heard that tariffs were the way thing were run in the USA from the very beginning of the USA . And then the first world war came along and we started the 'income tax' to fund the war and it never left 'O Lefty open borders' GGator .

Tariffs are leftist, that is without debate.

I will take the fact you now have to lie about my border position to be your unconditional surrender.

--------------------------------- we will see GGator !!

China have been trying to weaken America with promoting liberalism in America

Greed liberal leaders is the cause of America's downfall

Facepalm-meme-8.jpg

idiots have no idea who actually pays for a tariff -- AND YOU CANT FUCKIN TELL THEM !

:abgg2q.jpg:

The biggest idiots are those you can't see that tarriffs will cause pipelines to change away from China to other countries. The free market will work and competition will compensate for the tarrifs. Even bigger idiots don't understand that this tariff war is just a means to an end.

Maybe somebody has already answered this question and I just missed it. If not tariffs, what do we do to bring China to the table and make them abide by the same rule as other countries in the WTO?

--------------------------------- we will see GGator !!

There is nothing to see. Tariffs are the opposite of the free market. Tariffs are the government exerting control over the economy. Governmental control of the economy is a leftist ideal.

Forum List

Back