🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is wrong on how China tariffs work

True, Trump is wrong about the tariffs; he needs more products put on the list, and they need to be higher.

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

Thanks. When sociopath left wingers like yourself post inane snivels about what I've said, it's just further confirmation I'm spot on.

If you support tariffs you are far to the left of me, junior.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
-------------------------------------- from what i hear , weren't tariffs what the USA was funded with up until the beginning of the early 1900s GGator ??

Yep back when we had blacksmiths and it took 2 weeks to cross the Atlantic tariffs were all the rage.

Tariffs are a form of governmental control of the economy. That is a leftist thing to support.

Rubbish. Under tariff protections we surpassed Britain and Germany in steel and manufacturing and goods of all kinds, and of course massive grain exports were the norm and booming mining industries. The 'Gilded Age' had its problems but stagnation and lack of innovation wan't even remotely one of them. It was Great Britain who declined under 'laissez faire' to a second rate power, its industries remained small to middling as the U.S. and Germany pushed them out of markets.

True, Trump is wrong about the tariffs; he needs more products put on the list, and they need to be higher.

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

Thanks. When sociopath left wingers like yourself post inane snivels about what I've said, it's just further confirmation I'm spot on.

If you support tariffs you are far to the left of me, junior.

If you don't support tariffs you loves you some Red China and assorted police states and international labor racketeering.

Nope...here is what I love...

1. Record number of months of positive job growth, which is still going on, which happened under the current trade deals.

2. 119 straight months of economic expansion, the 2nd longest in our counties history, which is happening under the current trade deals.

3. Having more open jobs than people to fill them.

4. The record setting financial markets we had prior to the start of the tariff war.

I do not really give a flying fuck about China or how they treat their people.

'chinese' NEED the food that USA provides eh ?? Americans don't need over priced 'beach flip flops' provided by 'china' . And if the USA is using American made and better steel and Aluminum even if more expensive then that is better for America GGator .

Our farmers need to sell their products to China, which is why Trump is now on his second round of wealth redistribution to the farmers in less than 6 months for more than 25 billion dollars

------------------------------ or Farmers will have to tighten their belts i guess eh GGator . No matter , sounds like USA has the FOOD that 'china' Needs GGator .

Lots of other counties have the food China needs also.

So what? Let them starve their own people to feed the vermin and wipe out their own farmlands. You sound like some spoiled brat who thinks any kind of minor temporary inconvenience is a cause for hysterical babbling and crying 'The sky is falling!"

So what is that the economies of many midwestern states will crash if they lose their export markets for their crops. The Feds can only prop them up for so long.

just buy and store all that grain and excess food like we did in the earlier times . Silos from horizon to horizon full of grain and dried bean , soy beans , rice and enough excess Colby cheese to give away to all Comers when excess Cheese and capacity get to be TOO Much or Too tight GGator !!

Last edited:
just buy and store all that grain and excess food like we did in the earlier times . Silos from horizon to horizon full of grain and dried bean , soy beans , rice and enough excess Colby cheese to give away to all Comers GGator !!

several countries START selling China grain that supports their economy while we fill up silos, sit on our crops, make NO REVENUE that supports our economy, and farmers go F'n BROKE .....

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what , we keep feeding and sending illegal invaders over the southern border to hospital , buying diapers , paying CBP to change diapers with overtime and making peanut jelly sandwiches and we can't keep Ameicas farmers afloat GGator .

just buy and store all that grain and excess food like we did in the earlier times . Silos from horizon to horizon full of grain and dried bean , soy beans , rice and enough excess Colby cheese to give away to all Comers when excess Cheese and capacity get to be TOO Much or Too tight GGator !!

I do enjoy reading post from people who are clueless on a topic but cannot stop themselves from highlighting their ignorance

just buy and store all that grain and excess food like we did in the earlier times . Silos from horizon to horizon full of grain and dried bean , soy beans , rice and enough excess Colby cheese to give away to all Comers GGator !!

several countries START selling China grain that supports their economy while we fill up silos, sit on our crops, make NO REVENUE that supports our economy, and farmers go F'n BROKE .....

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------- thats how we used to do things when we were America . Only Whores and Ciminals will do anything for their personal economy or money Siete .

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------- thats how we used to do things when we were America . Only Whores and Ciminals will do anything for their personal economy or money Siete .

No, that is never how we did things.

Derp....

I didn't think so.

translation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just smoke your ass

lololololo

Good job, loser. :thup:

lets recap shall we?

1. Trump raised tariffs on china mens goods...

2. You asked me how would I know what would be china mens goods...…..

3. My answer is easy, they would cost more...…..

4. You mad because I burned the shit out of you by saying that,.....

hahahhahahahhahaa

That's not an answer, dope.

You that stupid huh? So you telling us made in China tariffs won't cost us more then American goods?

Then what's your fucking problem with tariifs ?

That's not an answer either, dope.

I do enjoy reading post from people who are clueless on a topic but cannot stop themselves from highlighting their ignorance

------------------------------------ hey , looks like we have Tariffs don't we ??? We had tariffs from the beginnings of the USA until about 1916 or there abouts and i hear that we have them again . Go President TRUMP GGator

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre so dumb you dont even know it ....

That was done in farms all along the Mississippi. Last years crops were washed away in the flood.

from what i hear , we now have Tariffs although i haven't noticed . SO , looks like we will see what happens Gents and Ladies and my Detractors eh ??

------------------------------------ hey , looks like we have Tariffs don't we ??? We had tariffs from the beginnings of the USA until about 1916 or there abouts and i hear that we have them again . Go President TRUMP GGator

Yep, we had blacksmiths and buggy whip makers also..some of us have moved out of the past...give it a try

translation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just smoke your ass

lololololo

lets recap shall we?

hahahhahahahhahaa

You that stupid huh? So you telling us made in China tariffs won't cost us more then American goods?

So let me guess you are 18 years old and can't figure it out?

Yep, we had blacksmiths and buggy whip makers also..some of us have moved out of the past...give it a try

------------------------------------ perhaps President Trump and his advisors remember the past and like the past GGator .

lets recap shall we?

hahahhahahahhahaa

So let me guess you are 18 years old and can't figure it out?
Just the opposite, dope.

The thinking behind it is laughingly dumb.

Care to try yet again to answer a simple question??

------------------------------------ perhaps President Trump and his advisors remember the past and like the past GGator .

And that is the heart of the problem. Those that live in the past lose their future.

Forum List

Back