🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is wrong on how China tariffs work

Thanks. When sociopath left wingers like yourself post inane snivels about what I've said, it's just further confirmation I'm spot on.

If you support tariffs you are far to the left of me, junior.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
-------------------------------------- from what i hear , weren't tariffs what the USA was funded with up until the beginning of the early 1900s GGator ??

Yep back when we had blacksmiths and it took 2 weeks to cross the Atlantic tariffs were all the rage.

Tariffs are a form of governmental control of the economy. That is a leftist thing to support.

--------------------------------- we will see GGator !!

There is nothing to see. Tariffs are the opposite of the free market. Tariffs are the government exerting control over the economy. Governmental control of the economy is a leftist ideal.

What is your proposal to bring China to the table and stop the unfair trade practices and stealing of IP?

The tariffs are going to bring China to the table. Once a deal is reached, and it will be, the US will be in a MUCH better positition wiith respect to China. You can believe it or not believe it, but you can take that to the bank. Their economy will be hit MUCH harder than ours.

we will see how tariffs work as time goes by and that is all . If tariffs stay in place we will see what happens . Maybe tariffs are the wave of the future GGator , [we will see]

China have been trying to weaken America with promoting liberalism in America

Greed liberal leaders is the cause of America's downfall

Facepalm-meme-8.jpg

idiots have no idea who actually pays for a tariff -- AND YOU CANT FUCKIN TELL THEM !

:abgg2q.jpg:

The biggest idiots are those you can't see that tarriffs will cause pipelines to change away from China to other countries. The free market will work and competition will compensate for the tarrifs. Even bigger idiots don't understand that this tariff war is just a means to an end.

The shifting pipelines work both ways. China is finding new sources for the Ag products they buy from the US.

Ag products are the number one goods export for the US, by a large margin.

Facepalm-meme-8.jpg

idiots have no idea who actually pays for a tariff -- AND YOU CANT FUCKIN TELL THEM !

The biggest idiots are those you can't see that tarriffs will cause pipelines to change away from China to other countries. The free market will work and competition will compensate for the tarrifs. Even bigger idiots don't understand that this tariff war is just a means to an end.

The shifting pipelines work both ways. China is finding new sources for the Ag products they buy from the US.

Sure, but again, the US is in a much better position economically to weather the storm. Thanks to Trump de-regulation and tax cuts, the fundamentals are very strong. We are also the largest consumer market for Chinese products by a LOT.

Again I ask, what is the solution to bring China to the table if not tariffs?

Facepalm-meme-8.jpg

------------------------- i take by your post 503 just above that the 'chinese' NEED our FOOD to feed its pigs and people . And the place that they get their FOOD is from the USA . Maybe the 'chinese' will decide to buy Expensive American FOOD or have some big 'chinese' unrest and food shortages GGator .

Last edited:
Maybe somebody has already answered this question and I just missed it. If not tariffs, what do we do to bring China to the table and make them abide by the same rule as other countries in the WTO?

Hmm....
How did we end their currency manipulating?

'chinese' NEED the food that USA provides eh ?? Americans don't need over priced 'beach flip flops' provided by 'china' . And if the USA is using American made and better steel and Aluminum even if more expensive then that is better for America GGator .

Facepalm-meme-8.jpg

------------------------- i take by your post 503 just above that the 'chinese' NEED our FOOD to feed its pigs and people . And the place that they get their FOOD is from the USA . Maybe the 'chinese' will decide to buy American FOOD or have some big 'chinese' unrest and food shortages GGator .

China is already finding alternative markets. The biggest winner of the trade war so far has been Brazil.

China increasingly involved in Brazil’s ambitious Amazon rail network

Brazil and Canada win big from US-China trade war with record soy exports

think thats ok , i hear that 'brazil' is a friend to TRUMP and the USA under , think its 'bolsinaro' . Different subject but just recently 'brazilians' can now buy Guns again so thats a good thing eh ??

'chinese' NEED the food that USA provides eh ?? Americans don't need over priced 'beach flip flops' provided by 'china' . And if the USA is using American made and better steel and Aluminum even if more expensive then that is better for America GGator .

Our farmers need to sell their products to China, which is why Trump is now on his second round of wealth redistribution to the farmers in less than 6 months for more than 25 billion dollars

and as regards post number 508 it looks like the world of trade might be being reordered because of tariffs . OK with me and USA will just have to adapt eh GGator ??

Our farmers need to sell their products to China, which is why Trump is now on his second round of wealth redistribution to the farmers in less than 6 months for more than 25 billion dollars

------------------------------ or Farmers will have to tighten their belts i guess eh GGator . No matter , sounds like USA has the FOOD that 'china' Needs GGator .

------------------------------ or Farmers will have to tighten their belts i guess eh GGator . No matter , sounds like USA has the FOOD that 'china' Needs GGator .

Lots of other counties have the food China needs also.

------------------------------ or Farmers will have to tighten their belts i guess eh GGator . .

Nope, Trump will keep pumping money to them to buy their votes

------------------------------ or Farmers will have to tighten their belts i guess eh GGator . .

Nope, Trump will keep pumping money to them to buy their votes

----------------------------------- GO TRUMP !! Take that money off the top from feeding the invaders at the 'southern border' President Trump and buy the votes from the Farmers .

Uhm now the most expensive one?

Lol

Think potsie think

Derp....

I didn't think so.

translation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just smoke your ass

lololololo

Good job, loser. :thup:

lets recap shall we?

1. Trump raised tariffs on china mens goods...

2. You asked me how would I know what would be china mens goods...…..

3. My answer is easy, they would cost more...…..

4. You mad because I burned the shit out of you by saying that,.....

hahahhahahahhahaa

That's not an answer, dope.

You that stupid huh? So you telling us made in China tariffs won't cost us more then American goods?

Then what's your fucking problem with tariifs ?

Trump has caused chaos in the global markets. we better get a Democrat in that White House sooner than later & preferably tomorrow morning to stop another financial crisis!
So what we thought was true is true...America rules.

We're one of the few markets where there is some disposable income left; they need us far worse than we need them. Only the labor racketeers and financial sector parasites love Red China or any of the other shithole police states; we spend way too much on junk as it is, and we certainly don't need to keep wearing out our farmlands and subsidizing Big Ag and its soybean and other farm exports. No need to subisidize the upper middle class types who want to play Country Squires and have nice horse farms and country estates and need Federal subsidiies to stay and play.

Last edited:
True, Trump is wrong about the tariffs; he needs more products put on the list, and they need to be higher.

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

Thanks. When sociopath left wingers like yourself post inane snivels about what I've said, it's just further confirmation I'm spot on.

If you support tariffs you are far to the left of me, junior.

If you don't support tariffs you loves you some Red China and assorted police states and international labor racketeering.

Lots of other counties have the food China needs also.

So what? Let them starve their own people to feed the vermin and wipe out their own farmlands. You sound like some spoiled brat who thinks any kind of minor temporary inconvenience is a cause for hysterical babbling and crying 'The sky is falling!"

Forum List

Back