🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is wrong on how China tariffs work

both me and The TRUMP are old guys . The fecked up future is yers , yer kids , the millenials , hiphoppers , dopers ' freaks , deviants , fureigners , third worlders and you are welcome to it GGator !! [chuckle]

Last edited:
and the 'chinese' , it makes no sense to be selling the 'chinese' enemy the food that they NEED . Let the Money and Economy Whores , Criminals and money grubbers worry GGator .

both me and The TRUMP are old guys . The fecked up future is yers , yer kids , the millenials , hiphoppers , dopers ' freaks , deviants , fureigners , third worlders and you are welcome to it GGator !! [chuckle]

I am a boomer, not young and not old. But I will be happy when bigoted old farts like you die off.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

just a competitor , communists and they are weird in my opinion and if they can be destroyed i ask , well why not . Same for 'iran' GGator .

and the 'chinese' , it makes no sense to be selling the 'chinese' enemy the food that they NEED . Let the Money and Economy Whores , Criminals and money grubbers worry GGator .

soy is the #3 food staple in China -

news flash to Derpville ..

China can buy soy beans from several OTHER COUNTRIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well , let them buy soy where they can . Trump is disrupting things for 'china' and thats what i approve of Siete . And i approve of TRUMP getting Free Trade in order in USA Style according to TRUMP Siete .

Last edited:
True, but, if consumer prices aren't rising for US Consumers, US Consumers aren't paying them, not that I would mind paying a little bit more to help my neighbors job and to ensure that what I'm using is being produced in an environmentally friendly manner and not going to a competitive nation that plans to build a military that can dominate ours.

But, the data is irrefutable, consumer prices are well below the Fed's 2% target.
US Consumers aren't paying them,

Then who is?
That's the question. There are only 3 entities in the equation, foreign suppliers, importers and customers. If customers were paying, we would be seeing unusual consumer price increases, and we aren't, in fact, we are seeing price increases below the Fed's 2% target. If I'm an importer, and it costs me a dime to use a particular foreign supplier, I'm going to ask them to cut their price by a dime, and they either will or risk losing market share. So a dime worked fine, now we are going to go with a quarter, and remember, this is largely because China would not make solid verifiable commitments to quit stealing our technology, so we will see what they think of a quarter, we might be surprised to learn that their margins are high enough that they will take the 25% tariffs over ending the theft of our technology.
...Why would China pay a tax on imports to the US?...
If paying the cost of the tariff is what it takes to export to the US then they have decide how much it is worth to them to be able to service US customers.
...China isn't importing goods....
Sure they are and they tariff ALL of them, Trump has slapped tariffs on about 37% of theirs and you'd think the roof just fell in with all the Left, Anti-Trumpers and Fake News Folks cackling about like rousted chickens.
... The US buyers of those goods are importing them.
This is known.
That's the question. There are only 3 entities in the equation, foreign suppliers, importers and customers.

No. There's no ambiguity at all. It's an import tax.
There's only one party in that equation. The American buyer who is importing Chinese products...
You seem to think there is only one possible answer, and yet there at least two possible answers, so you have to look at the evidence for each.

If I want to sell you something and a fee is put on the sale:

i) I add the fee to the price and you purchase it.
ii) I discount the price by the amount of the fee and you purchase it.​

Do you see that both i) and ii) are BOTH possible outcomes?
Possible, but not likely. American business is not going to take that hit. The shareholders won't allow it.
You are correct. The discounter would be the Chinese Supplier.

So you don't worry at all about all the farmers that are getting screwed thanks to Trump's protectionism? So noted.

How do you note that when I actually said the OPPOSITE, dough boy?? I said the farmers were taken care of and Trump's own guy Kudlow said they would be taken care of here. Another slip and prat fall on your face again. Watch out for those intellectual banana peels.

pretend you know how a tariff works then stfu ..

Tariffs protected this nations advantage of inventions

Key to Trump's Chinese trade deal will be protection of American intellectual property. This is a particular sore spot with Xi because China has based its ENTIRE HISTORY on theft of intellectual property!

So the entire history of China - going back thousands of years - is based on intellectual property theft? Really. And where is your link to unbiased, factual evidence of that one?

Though I agree that protection of American intellectual property is important - your adolescent summation of China proves that you have not a clue what you are talking about when it comes to Chinese history.
If China was willing to make the verifiable changes in their laws to end the acquisition of US intellectual property the trade agreement would have been concluded.

So tariffs have increased while they consider the matter further.

Not one single Anti-American Leftist so far knows enough about these tariffs to say a single word, as usual just the same old BS..."I hate Trump! I hate America!
Trump is far smarter than any Leftest who has posted in this thread so for. (maybe a smart leftist will eventually chime in?)
The White House knows things not ONE leftist in this thread knows. So literally, they are speaking from a position of ignorance but claiming to know it all.
Clearly, Trump's policies have boosted America. This infuriates anyone hoping for America's fall.

I'm not a Trump fan (or fan of politicians in general). But when he does things that are undeniably good for America I listen.

Last edited:
just a competitor , communists and they are weird in my opinion and if they can be destroyed i ask , well why not . Same for 'iran' GGator .

Then why now everyone on the planet except this country? Every country is a competitor and every country has weird things they do.

Why stop with China? Why not Russia, German, Italy, Japan?

Then why now everyone on the planet except this country? Every country is a competitor and every country has weird things they do.

NOOOO...not Russia.

---------------------------------- i said 'china' and 'iran' GGator .

What does that have to do with tariffs?

Other than the Fact China has been Screwing us for Years

and President Donald J. Trump is trying to fix it.

It’s simple Dick Brain...

China Taxes our goods more than we tax theirs.....

There will always be a trade imbalance between us because of

our workers’ wages....Their goods are cheaper than ours...

What is your point on the imbalance dumb ass?
LOL...typical uneducated, Trumpbot reply. No facts...all anger, rage and hype. And they don't have the guts to answer questions that put their messiah in a bad light.

The 'chart' is the official government source for all trade numbers...you ignorant hick.

And again you ducked the simple question. Trump promised to lower the trade deficit.
'In a 2016 campaign speech in Pennsylvania, Trump called the trade deficit a “politician-made disaster” and promised swift change. “We can turn it all around — and we can turn it around fast,” he said.'
Trump promised to shrink the U.S. trade deficit. Instead, it exploded to a record level.

He has done the opposite.

I will ask again:

The first two years of Trumps 'Presidency' have seen the the 2 highest Goods trade deficit years with China in U.S. history?

True or false?

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with China

OH - and btw - Obama's last year in office, the trade deficit went down from the previous year. Just sayin'.

You are an idiot and your reading comprehension sucks....

People have more money to spend with Trump than they

did under obozo....

Americas are buying more of everything under Trump..

You see Trump is a business man and obozo was a community

organizer elected because of the color of his skin.....

What did obozo do to bring the trade deficit with China down other

than Flucking the middle class?

Answer me that Tard...

No idea - I did not vote for Obama (or for the Rep candidates) and thought he (and GWB) did a lousy job as POTUS. I have told you this numerous times and you appear FAR too stupid to remember this simple fact.

Now answer mine - if you have the guts to (which, so far, you haven't)? And I will not answer another question of yours in this thread until you do.

And again you ducked the simple question. Trump promised to lower the trade deficit.
'In a 2016 campaign speech in Pennsylvania, Trump called the trade deficit a “politician-made disaster” and promised swift change. “We can turn it all around — and we can turn it around fast,” he said.'
Trump promised to shrink the U.S. trade deficit. Instead, it exploded to a record level.

I will ask again:

The first two years of Trumps 'Presidency' have seen the the 2 highest Goods trade deficit years with China in U.S. history?

True or false?

Note: watch folks how this Trumpbot probably - yet again - flails around desperately avoiding answering this INCREDIBLY simple question.
He asks me a question...answer it right away. But him...he is too afwaid of Twump wooking bad.

True Dumb Ass....

Like I said your reading comprehension Sucks.

With Trumps Red Hot economy individuals and businesses

are buying more of everything.....

Trumps tariffs have single handedly saved the US steel Industry

which is key to our safety and prosperity..

The trade imbalance with China has consistently gone up

since 1985 per your government chart.

Again what’s your flucking point?

You’re just Butt Hurt because Trump has made a fool of you and yours.

Name something you Tards have done to rectify the China situation....

I still say you would Kiss obama’s ass if you had a chance......

PS, don’t forget about our bet dip shit...….

Oh...I have not forgot our bet. Sadly, you are the only Trumpbot who has had the guts to even make the bet...and I have asked many.

Man...you keep spewing forth the same blather...and it's almost all nonsense. Investment people I work with would be laughing if I showed them your dribble.

And to the question that you seem terrified to answer (man, you Trumpbots are easy to freak out):

True or false?

Look folks...he cannot even answer a simple 'true or false' question...but he is spinning like mad trying to get me to stop asking it.

You're the Tard and the dribble is all yours....

I answered your question dumb ass but you

didn't answer mine.

I say you are full of shit on all counts....

You dumb ass butt hurt Tards can’t see the forest for the trees....

We have been getting screwed by China for years....

There will be short term losers in this trade war like any war...

Trump sees and plays for the long game.

In the end we will all benefit from Trumps common sense.

U.S. goods trade deficit with China tumbles to five-year low - Reuters

Any of you dumb ass Tards play poker?

You are on tilt from the historic ass kicking you took in 16....

If Trump came up with a cure for cancer you Tards would

claim he was putting doctors out of business...

You Trump Hating Tards need to honest and objective with yourself.

Tards? Really?
Maybe if you can tell your president to act like one. Maybe you can tell him that there are other Americans that he need to represent. Admiring and promoting people like racist Alex Jones and other hate groups. Maybe if you can tell him stop lying and distort dumb Americans brains.
Will that helps your cause?

Like this Trade War with China. He is lying to his teeth and you don’t even the difference.

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump.

Tard, Trump didn't go to a RACIST church for 20 years did he?

Trump knows what he's doing, you Tards are just to stupid to

get it or to Butt hurt to admit it....

Really?

So he knew what he was doing when he:

- promised to get Mexico to pay for the wall?
- promised to pull ALL troops out of Syria (and didn't)?
- promised (during the campaign) to pull ALL troops out of Afghanistan (and then he increased the number stationed there)?
- promised 4-5% GDP growth (he averaged only 2.55% during his first two years)?
- promised to get a trade deal with China?
- promised to get NK to get rid of their nukes?
- took Putin's word over the entire, American intelligence community in Helsinki?
- hired numerous people for his campaign who ended up indicted and going to jail?
- promised to replace Obamacare with something better?
- promised to get a huge infrastructure program passed?
- promised to build a Wall of reinforced concrete (he is now slowly building a fence that apparently a saw can cut through)?
- promised to enact term limits?
- promised to reduce the trade deficit (it has gone up since Obama left office)?
- promised to release his tax returns (and save the 'audit' bullshit...the IRS shot down that lie)?
- promised to balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly' (the deficits have gone up)?
- is running a deficit that is nearing $1 trillion for FY 2019?

Well?

Hey Cock head....

Trump knew what he was doing when he kicked your sorry asses...

Rome wasn’t built in a day....

You’re just Butt Hurt over Trumps success while making fools

of you and your entire libtarded freak show........

WINNING!......

LOL...typical uneducated, Trumpbot reply. No facts...all anger, rage and hype. And they don't have the guts to answer questions that put their messiah in a bad light.

The 'chart' is the official government source for all trade numbers...you ignorant hick.

I will ask again:

True or false?

OH - and btw - Obama's last year in office, the trade deficit went down from the previous year. Just sayin'.

did under obozo....

Answer me that Tard...

No idea - I did not vote for Obama (or for the Rep candidates) and thought he (and GWB) did a lousy job as POTUS. I have told you this numerous times and you appear FAR too stupid to remember this simple fact.

Now answer mine - if you have the guts to (which, so far, you haven't)? And I will not answer another question of yours in this thread until you do.

I will ask again:

True or false?

Note: watch folks how this Trumpbot probably - yet again - flails around desperately avoiding answering this INCREDIBLY simple question.
He asks me a question...answer it right away. But him...he is too afwaid of Twump wooking bad.

True Dumb Ass....

Oh...I have not forgot our bet. Sadly, you are the only Trumpbot who has had the guts to even make the bet...and I have asked many.

Man...you keep spewing forth the same blather...and it's almost all nonsense. Investment people I work with would be laughing if I showed them your dribble.

And to the question that you seem terrified to answer (man, you Trumpbots are easy to freak out):

True or false?

Look folks...he cannot even answer a simple 'true or false' question...but he is spinning like mad trying to get me to stop asking it.

didn't answer mine.

'full of shit on all counts'...okaaaaaay. Not the most intellectual response I have heard.

Anyway...

Sorry...you did answer it. I just glanced at your posts and did not see that until just now.

You sure took your sweet time to answer a simple question. But you did - EVENTUALLY - answer it.

So - for the record - you ADMIT (finally) THAT DESPITE TRUMP PROMISING TO LOWER THE TRADE DEFICIT...HE HAS ACTUALLY RAISED IT IN HIS FIRST TWO YEARS IN OFFICE.

Thank you.

(goes to your messiah's credibility...or lack thereof)

You know...you might want to see someone about all this GIANT rage you obviously have. Let's just hope you don't take it out on your loved ones (and don't bother saying you don't - that means nothing...you would not admit it if you had/were).

Well, since you clearly don't know much about macroeconomics or trade and your mind seems COMPLETELY closed on this. Further discussion is pointless, IMO.

BTW - have you seen this thread yet. If you haven't, I suggest you take a quick gander. It can give you something new to FREAK OUT about.

Global Trade Collapsing To Depression Levels

We are done here (for now).

Have a nice day.

Tards? Really?
Maybe if you can tell your president to act like one. Maybe you can tell him that there are other Americans that he need to represent. Admiring and promoting people like racist Alex Jones and other hate groups. Maybe if you can tell him stop lying and distort dumb Americans brains.

Like this Trade War with China. He is lying to his teeth and you don’t even the difference.

Really?

- promised (during the campaign) to pull ALL troops out of Afghanistan (and then he increased the number stationed there)?
- took Putin's word over the entire, American intelligence community in Helsinki?
- hired numerous people for his campaign who ended up indicted and going to jail?
- promised to build a Wall of reinforced concrete (he is now slowly building a fence that apparently a saw can cut through)?
- promised to reduce the trade deficit (it has gone up since Obama left office)?
- promised to release his tax returns (and save the 'audit' bullshit...the IRS shot down that lie)?
- promised to balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly' (the deficits have gone up)?

Well?

Hey Cock head....

WINNING!......

I am neither Dem nor Rep...my buttocks remained boot free on election night.

And, btw, you might want to cut down on the coffee. Your rage makes you sound rather....what's the words?....uneducated and somewhat psychopathic.

Ta ta.

did under obozo....

Answer me that Tard...

I will ask again:

True or false?

True Dumb Ass....

True or false?

didn't answer mine.

'full of shit on all counts'...okaaaaaay. Not the most intellectual response I have heard.

Anyway...

Sorry...you did answer it. I just glanced at your posts and did not see that until just now.

You sure took your sweet time to answer a simple question. But you did - EVENTUALLY - answer it.

So - for the record - you ADMIT (finally) THAT DESPITE TRUMP PROMISING TO LOWER THE TRADE DEFICIT...HE HAS ACTUALLY RAISED IT IN HIS FIRST TWO YEARS IN OFFICE.

Thank you.

(goes to your messiah's credibility...or lack thereof)

You know...you might want to see someone about all this GIANT rage you obviously have. Let's just hope you don't take it out on your loved ones (and don't bother saying you don't - that means nothing...you would not admit it if you had/were).

Well, since you clearly don't know much about macroeconomics or trade and your mind seems COMPLETELY closed on this. Further discussion is pointless, IMO.

BTW - have you seen this thread yet. If you haven't, I suggest you take a quick gander. It can give you something new to FREAK OUT about.

Global Trade Collapsing To Depression Levels

We are done here (for now).

Have a nice day.

It’s plain to see you are a flucking idiot

with poor reading comprehension skills.

I would have though you learned your lesson

when you were posting paul Krugman predictions....

What kind of investment work do you do?

Tards? Really?

Really?

Well?

Hey Cock head....

WINNING!......

I am neither Dem nor Rep...my buttocks remained boot free on election night.

And, btw, you might want to cut down on the coffee. Your rage makes you sound rather....what's the words?....uneducated and somewhat psychopathic.

Ta ta.

Neither a Dem nor Rep?

You're a Tard plain to see.......

Forum List

Back