🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is wrong on how China tariffs work

You dumb ass butt hurt Tards can’t see the forest for the trees....

We have been getting screwed by China for years....

There will be short term losers in this trade war like any war...

Trump sees and plays for the long game.

In the end we will all benefit from Trumps common sense.

U.S. goods trade deficit with China tumbles to five-year low - Reuters

Any of you dumb ass Tards play poker?

You are on tilt from the historic ass kicking you took in 16....

If Trump came up with a cure for cancer you Tards would

claim he was putting doctors out of business...

You Trump Hating Tards need to honest and objective with yourself.

Tards? Really?
Maybe if you can tell your president to act like one. Maybe you can tell him that there are other Americans that he need to represent. Admiring and promoting people like racist Alex Jones and other hate groups. Maybe if you can tell him stop lying and distort dumb Americans brains.
Will that helps your cause?

Like this Trade War with China. He is lying to his teeth and you don’t even the difference.

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump.

Tard, Trump didn't go to a RACIST church for 20 years did he?

Trump knows what he's doing, you Tards are just to stupid to

get it or to Butt hurt to admit it....

Really?

So he knew what he was doing when he:

- promised to get Mexico to pay for the wall?
- promised to pull ALL troops out of Syria (and didn't)?
- promised (during the campaign) to pull ALL troops out of Afghanistan (and then he increased the number stationed there)?
- promised 4-5% GDP growth (he averaged only 2.55% during his first two years)?
- promised to get a trade deal with China?
- promised to get NK to get rid of their nukes?
- took Putin's word over the entire, American intelligence community in Helsinki?
- hired numerous people for his campaign who ended up indicted and going to jail?
- promised to replace Obamacare with something better?
- promised to get a huge infrastructure program passed?
- promised to build a Wall of reinforced concrete (he is now slowly building a fence that apparently a saw can cut through)?
- promised to enact term limits?
- promised to reduce the trade deficit (it has gone up since Obama left office)?
- promised to release his tax returns (and save the 'audit' bullshit...the IRS shot down that lie)?
- promised to balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly' (the deficits have gone up)?
- is running a deficit that is nearing $1 trillion for FY 2019?

Well?

Hey Cock head....

Trump knew what he was doing when he kicked your sorry asses...

Rome wasn’t built in a day....

You’re just Butt Hurt over Trumps success while making fools

of you and your entire libtarded freak show........

WINNING!......

I am neither Dem nor Rep...
You dumb ass butt hurt Tards can’t see the forest for the trees....

We have been getting screwed by China for years....

There will be short term losers in this trade war like any war...

Trump sees and plays for the long game.

In the end we will all benefit from Trumps common sense.

U.S. goods trade deficit with China tumbles to five-year low - Reuters

Any of you dumb ass Tards play poker?

You are on tilt from the historic ass kicking you took in 16....

If Trump came up with a cure for cancer you Tards would

claim he was putting doctors out of business...

You Trump Hating Tards need to honest and objective with yourself.

Tards? Really?
Maybe if you can tell your president to act like one. Maybe you can tell him that there are other Americans that he need to represent. Admiring and promoting people like racist Alex Jones and other hate groups. Maybe if you can tell him stop lying and distort dumb Americans brains.
Will that helps your cause?

Like this Trade War with China. He is lying to his teeth and you don’t even the difference.

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump

Kudlow acknowledges US will pay for China tariffs, contradicting Trump.

Tard, Trump didn't go to a RACIST church for 20 years did he?

Trump knows what he's doing, you Tards are just to stupid to

get it or to Butt hurt to admit it....

Really?

So he knew what he was doing when he:

- promised to get Mexico to pay for the wall?
- promised to pull ALL troops out of Syria (and didn't)?
- promised (during the campaign) to pull ALL troops out of Afghanistan (and then he increased the number stationed there)?
- promised 4-5% GDP growth (he averaged only 2.55% during his first two years)?
- promised to get a trade deal with China?
- promised to get NK to get rid of their nukes?
- took Putin's word over the entire, American intelligence community in Helsinki?
- hired numerous people for his campaign who ended up indicted and going to jail?
- promised to replace Obamacare with something better?
- promised to get a huge infrastructure program passed?
- promised to build a Wall of reinforced concrete (he is now slowly building a fence that apparently a saw can cut through)?
- promised to enact term limits?
- promised to reduce the trade deficit (it has gone up since Obama left office)?
- promised to release his tax returns (and save the 'audit' bullshit...the IRS shot down that lie)?
- promised to balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly' (the deficits have gone up)?
- is running a deficit that is nearing $1 trillion for FY 2019?

Well?

Hey Cock head....

Trump knew what he was doing when he kicked your sorry asses...

Rome wasn’t built in a day....

You’re just Butt Hurt over Trumps success while making fools

of you and your entire libtarded freak show........

WINNING!......

I am neither Dem nor Rep...my buttocks remained boot free on election night.

And, btw, you might want to cut down on the coffee. Your rage makes you sound rather....what's the words?....uneducated and somewhat psychopathic.

Ta ta.

Hey Ta ta...

Admit it....

You got a boner up your butt from Trump....

Again, what kind of investment work do you do?

I bet you work at McDonalds and live in your mommies basement....

just buy and store all that grain and excess food like we did in the earlier times . Silos from horizon to horizon full of grain and dried bean , soy beans , rice and enough excess Colby cheese to give away to all Comers GGator !!

several countries START selling China grain that supports their economy while we fill up silos, sit on our crops, make NO REVENUE that supports our economy, and farmers go F'n BROKE .....

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called 'over-production', and we don't need to be wasting our topsoil on it. they can grow something else, use it to lower food prices here.

just buy and store all that grain and excess food like we did in the earlier times . Silos from horizon to horizon full of grain and dried bean , soy beans , rice and enough excess Colby cheese to give away to all Comers when excess Cheese and capacity get to be TOO Much or Too tight GGator !!

I do enjoy reading post from people who are clueless on a topic but cannot stop themselves from highlighting their ignorance

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
------------------------------------ hey , looks like we have Tariffs don't we ??? We had tariffs from the beginnings of the USA until about 1916 or there abouts and i hear that we have them again . Go President TRUMP GGator

Yep, we had blacksmiths and buggy whip makers also..some of us have moved out of the past...give it a try

------------------------------------ perhaps President Trump and his advisors remember the past and like the past GGator .

And that is the heart of the problem. Those that live in the past lose their future.

Indeed, and you somehow think we're going to avoid Great Britain's fate by exporting our high productivity jobs and transfer our tech overseas to slave labor countries, and then we're all going to get rich on our 401K's n stuff or gambling on stocks and overseas debt.

We

It’s plain to see you are a flucking idiot
That's an insult to fucking idiots everywhere. If this guy knew 10X more about tariffs and trade, he'd still know nothing.

What kind of investment work do you do?
Investment work? This cardboard warrior bigmouth, the only thing he invests in is betting on the Lotto every night trying to make ends meet hoping to collect a military pension someday because he gave up a few weekends across town shining boots and cleaning toilets out of high-school because no college would have him. That's why he's so angry now. You can SMELL the liberal in him, and his sorry life has been such a pathetic failure that he has nothing left now but to project his inner hate of himself outward at other people like Trump just because of his success. He'll shut his yap and go back to sucking his thumb just as soon as some leftard again gets into the White House.

just buy and store all that grain and excess food like we did in the earlier times . Silos from horizon to horizon full of grain and dried bean , soy beans , rice and enough excess Colby cheese to give away to all Comers GGator !!

several countries START selling China grain that supports their economy while we fill up silos, sit on our crops, make NO REVENUE that supports our economy, and farmers go F'n BROKE .....

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called 'over-production', and we don't need to be wasting our topsoil on it. they can grow something else, use it to lower food prices here.

food prices here are already artificially low because of government involvement, now you want more government involvement.

Indeed, and you somehow think we're going to avoid Great Britain's fate by exporting our high productivity jobs and transfer our tech overseas to slave labor countries, and then we're all going to get rich on our 401K's n stuff or gambling on stocks and overseas debt.

We

We have not exported our high productivity jobs, that is a lie that your party masters tell you to get you to vote for them. The few jobs that actually left and were not replaced by automation or done away with by process improvements are mindless drone jobs that involve doing the same action 10,000 times a day.

What do you do for a living that you find these jobs to be so very desirable?

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

food prices here are already artificially low because of government involvement, now you want more government involvement.
----------------------------------------- government is involved in everything from what i see and thats from what i remember . From the mid 60s with motorcycle helmet laws , seat belt laws , gun laws , smoking law , tobacco laws , yada and yada laws and more government involvement and laws . Tariffs were the way the USA was successfully operated until about 1916 . And earlier in this thread i said , china needs to be destroyed . I also said that 'iran' needs to be destroyed so i was inclusive GGator:afro: . Anyway , Gov has got its head in everything , see my few example just above . Gov involvement is everywhere that it shouldn't be . Its the trend and its YOUR FUTURE GGator .

Last edited:
so , get your non tariff and cheaper beach flip flops from 'china' while you still have time GGator .

I just looked for S's and G's and China's Shanghai index is still down about 10% and our S&P is down about 2% from their respective mid-late-April highs.

Seems to me that it's China that doesn't understand Tariffs

Trump is winning -- Again.

And dimocrap scum can't stand it

I just looked for S's and G's and China's Shanghai index is still down about 10% and our S&P is down about 2% from their respective mid-late-April highs.

Seems to me that you don;t understand how China's economy works.

China can just dump gigantic amounts of money into it's markets. And Xi has recently been made President For Life - so he does not have to worry about elections (unlike Trump). And China's ENTIRE trade surplus with America makes up less then 4% (yes - 4%) of their total GDP.

China does not need America REMOTELY as much as you have (apparently) been led to believe.

Last edited:
USA Nation is more important than than you and Americas cheaper non tariff beach flip flops and President Trump has a plan to hopefully feck up 'china' with tariffs , ''' ME ''' and ' MY ' Deplorables , WE elected the Trump to oversee the USA . WE trust the TRUMP so let the Trump be the TRUMP and YOU suck up the increased cost for your next pair of Pink flip flops GGator .

Boy, you don;t understand macroeconomics do you?

China can just dump gigantic amounts of money into it's markets. And Xi has recently been made President For Life - so he does not have to worry about elections (unlike Trump). And China's ENTIRE trade surplus with America makes up less then 4% (yes - 4%) of their total GDP.

China does not need America REMOTELY as much as you have been led to believe.
-------------------------------------------- NO elections eh , all chinas 'xi ' has to worry about is being MURDERED / assasinated eh MCRocket !!

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------- government is involved in everything from what i see and thats from what i remember . From the mid 60s with motorcycle helmet laws , seat belt laws , gun laws , smoking law , tobacco laws , yada and yada laws and more government involvement and laws . Tariffs were the way the USA was successfully operated until about 1916 . And earlier in this thread i said , china needs to be destroyed . I also said that 'iran' needs to be destroyed so i was inclusive GGator:afro: . Anyway , Gov has got its head in everything , see my few example just above . Gov involvement is everywhere that it shouldn't be . Its the trend and its YOUR FUTURE GGator .

lol Gator has never been to Silly Con Valley, and doesns't know some 45% of the high skilled jobs there go to foreigners, not Americans; he thinks his 401K is going to explode thanks to Red China's 25 cents an hour 'middle class' buying those electric hybrids and yachts or something.

Never mind the country is so corrupt no one will buy stocks from it except other swindlers and speculators, its banking system is a joke; we're still waiting on all that 'collapse' that BRIC hilarity was supposed to wreak on us, after all. They aren't going to sell much to Africa, where they're already making themselves really unpopular via their normal insufferable arrogance and thievery; if you think Nazis' sense of racial superiority was bad, its nothing compared to the typical Asian asshole's sense of superiority, and let's see, they have Russia, and they have countries like Iran to 'trade', with ... yeah, let them go; they will renegotiate, and they will end up having to except a real import deal from us, not some forced 'partnership' with some Cadre family in order to sell there. India is also a big competitor as well, and can match them penny for penny in the cheap labor game, plus it has its own coal reserves, and it doesn't like China at all.

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol subsidizing the exporting of large amounts of food raises the prices here; you are just delusional, typical for a Democrat.

Seems to me that you don;t understand how China's economy works.

China does not need America REMOTELY as much as you have (apparently) been led to believe.

America is winning this standoff with China because of Trump.

And you can't stand it. Not because you hate Trump, because you hate America.

That's just the way it is.

dimocrap scum HATE America.

fact

And people, I'm not saying this as some kind silly playground taunt......

dimocrap scum HATE America. Are you so stupid you can't see that after all these years?

We

We have not exported our high productivity jobs, that is a lie that your party masters tell you to get you to vote for them. The few jobs that actually left and were not replaced by automation or done away with by process improvements are mindless drone jobs that involve doing the same action 10,000 times a day.

What do you do for a living that you find these jobs to be so very desirable?

WTF? The Media has been lying?
Millions Of US Jobs Lost To Trade With China, Study Shows

California Has Lost More Jobs to China Than Any Other State: Report

lol subsidizing the exporting of large amounts of food raises the prices here; you are just delusional, typical for a Democrat.

dimocrap scum always make these general, sweeping lies and false accusations with no evidence to back it up. No link, no nothing.

People think Jobs leave America because of wages.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

They leave because of IDIOT Unions, STUPID regulations, and NAZI Bureaucracies.

Been there, done that, sold the T-Shirt.

Wages got NOTHING to do with Companies leaving America. Nothing.

According to The Harbour Report, it takes less than 30 Man-Hours to build a Car in Dee-Troit. From the ground up. Everything from th engine, transmission, lug nuts, glass and chrome...... 30 hours

At a cost of $75 an hour, that's $2,250 per car.

When you factor in the loss of quality control, the cost of shipping, the hidden costs involved, the Car Companies save nothing. In fact, they almost certainly lose money making cars, and just about everything else, overseas.

You people? You know SHIT about manufacturing. Nothing. Less than nothing.

You're like a bunch of chattering monkeys on most topics when dimocrap scum are involved.

dimocraps are some stupid bitches

I've been through this in here before. And they just simply are too stupid to pay attention

The Fed subsidizes Wall Street's new Best Friends Forever via big Ag, major tax breaks for overseas gains, and allowing major dumping as well as looking the other way on how Red China and all the rest completely ignore all the labor regs and pollution regs they agreed to, plus you can't do business in China alone, you have to 'partner' with some Cadre scumbag's relatives and make payoffs.

Only idiots think Red China or Mexico or Viet Nam or anybody else is doing anything remotely like 'free trade'.

'President Trump said in a Twitter thread Friday that China is paying billions of dollars to the U.S. Treasury due to tariffs hours after he reignited the trade war with a tariff spike. This is a claim he's made before, including back in January, when he said it twice during a press conference and on Twitter.

Reality check: The tariffs are paid by U.S. importers of affected Chinese goods, not by China's government or by Chinese companies. Importers then either raise costs on consumers, lower their own profit margins or both.'

President Trump is wrong on how China tariffs work

What a fucking idiot Trump is...he does not even know how a tariff works.

Hey MORON...it's an import tariff. Why the fuck would China pay for an import tariff? Moron.

What a useless piece of shit he is.
Consumers pay for Tariffs

Trump is charging working Americans in his trade war

Trump's tariffs are equivalent to one of the largest tax increases in decades

He gives to the rich and takes from everyone else.

Forum List

Back