Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

IDK the context, but I fear you don't either. I wonder if he was referring to voting?

No. He was not referring to voting. Please....save that shit for someone who is buying.

He was being flippant....but that doesn't mean it wasn't completely irresponsible.

IDK the context, but I fear you don't either. I wonder if he was referring to voting?

No. He was not referring to voting. Please....save that shit for someone who is buying.

He was being flippant....but that doesn't mean it wasn't completely irresponsible.
For some reason I just cant take your word for it. I know how retarded you are man..
Got a link?

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

In the case of Trump, we can assume any reference is the darkest, most evil interpretation.

In the case of Hillary, we can assume that statements that can't possibly not be flat out direct lies were intentional.

Your same ole, same ole

In the case of Trump, we can assume any reference is the darkest, most evil interpretation.

In the case of Hillary, we can assume that statements that can't possibly not be flat out direct lies were intentional.

Your same ole, same ole

Focus on the topic, freak.

I don't care what we do. If Clinton appoints those who attempt to end the Bill of Rights, any and all actions are called for.

Haha you are actually suggesting trump is saying after hildebeast gets elected people are going to revolt violently against her??

Bullshit

He is saying the will of the people who support the 2nd amendment will impact this election.

Your same ole, same ole

Focus on the topic, freak.

Exactly what I did. You're taking another statement and following the rules I specified. Try to keep up

Haha you are actually suggesting trump is saying after hildebeast gets elected people are going to revolt violently against her??

Bullshit

He is saying the will of the people who support the 2nd amendment will impact this election.

Nope. He was being flippant.....he's like a child. He doesn't understand how words are received.

Why try and cover for an imbecile?

Forum List

Back