Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

I don't know...I don't think there's any other rationale for his words. How else would the "Second Amendment People" keep Clinton from appointing judges?

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

That's nothing, I want to utterly destroy the left and force them onto prison work farms for their crimes against the Republic.

If guns are outlawed----and carrying a dagger is also outlawed---
the people most bent out of shape are going to be MUSLIMS.
I am all for it--------make carrying a gun -----or a dagger----
or any other possibly lethal weapon ----- A CAPITAL CRIME---
add bomb to the list

Now this just might be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on this forum since I arrived. Mr. Uncensored, are you advocating civil war? Let me see....600,000 people died during the last one: soldiers on both sides, men, women and children. Is that truly what you want?

I'm advocating the continuation of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, from all enemies, foreign, domestic, or Hillary. Another Kagan type Marxist on the SCOTUS and the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments are done. If that happens, as Hillary promises it will, should we the people reclaim our nation?

Yes.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

That's nothing, I want to utterly destroy the left and force them onto prison work farms for their crimes against the Republic.
Well you're as nutty as Donald so that's not surprising.

Trump is surely guilty of advocating making America Great Again. Pity has has to be "again". Yeah, I know you lefties think that's unpatriotic but you'll get over it.

Threatening to kill his opponent is "patriotic"?

Remember, these people want to turn this entire country into the wild west. And from this reason you get this logic.

Yep, kill your competition.

Well you're as nutty as Donald so that's not surprising.

I wasn't born hating liberals, I learned to hate their guts by watching them tear down the country via lies and corruption. Then there's the Clinton's who take it to a whole other level by preying on interns half their age humping them in the White House then shocker lying to the American people about it and attacking their victim, only coming clean when forced to by DNA evidence. The type of lowlife scum who would do that doesn't belong in the White House.

Ahhh man, I dont think the old "Wha? I was just joking" bs is going to fly here.

Damn PC police, you cant even call for the assassination of your opponent anymore without there being a big hub bub about it

IDK the context, but I fear you don't either. I wonder if he was referring to voting?

You think the Second Amendment is about voting rights?
retarded-boy.gif

If guns are outlawed----and carrying a dagger is also outlawed---
the people most bent out of shape are going to be MUSLIMS.
I am all for it--------make carrying a gun -----or a dagger----
or any other possibly lethal weapon ----- A CAPITAL CRIME---
add bomb to the list
wtf is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back