Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

Jul 20, 2016

Donald Trump adviser says Hillary Clinton should be ‘put in the firing line and shot for treason,’ Secret Service looking into his comments
Trump adviser says Hillary Clinton should be 'shot for treason'
Aug. 9, 2016
“Hillary wants to abolish—essentially abolish the Second Amendment. If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” “Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Donald Trump Says ‘Second Amendment People’ Can Stop Hillary Clinton From Curbing Gun Rights

The first is a threat, the second isn't

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.
Let me explain it to you.

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens (never will happen but you get the jist)

Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.

But please, you keep on entertaining us with Trumps death threats :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope.

First...Clinton does not want to ban guns.

Second....he was being flippant and referring to the wild and crazy idea that some "Second Amendment People" might be able to prevent her from appointing judges.

You can spin.....and you will.....but what he meant was crystal clear. He joked about assassination. ...and that's not what a statesman does.

That shit hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

You're a mind reader now?
it doesn't take a mind reader. his words are right there in the video

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens (never will happen but you get the jist)

Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.

But please, you keep on entertaining us with Trumps death threats :lol: :lol: :lol:
i know that's how you want to excuse this, but i know in your heart you don't buy that lame excuse.
It's clear what he's talking about and I will quote:
"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment and if she gets to pick........if she gets to pick her judges: Nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is I don't know. But I tell you what.....that will be a horrible day."

"That horrible day" goes back to Clinton/SCOTUS winning and abolishing the 2A. Spin it all day long (as usual) but that's what he was saying. It's clear as day. All I had to do was listen to the entire clip.

Seek help.

i know that's how you want to excuse this, but i know in your heart you don't buy that lame excuse.
It's clear what he's talking about and I will quote:
"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment and if she gets to pick........if she gets to pick her judges: Nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is I don't know. But I tell you what.....that will be a horrible day."

"That horrible day" goes back to Clinton/SCOTUS winning and abolishing the 2A. Spin it all day long (as usual) but that's what he was saying. It's clear as day. All I had to do was listen to the entire clip.
wow. you are really spinning fast. someone connect you to a dynamo and solve our energy issues

To be honest, I didn't think his reboot would last this long...

Trump just continues nailing the “dishonest” press and leveling PIAPS and Obama.

Dems, PIAPS and her Flying Monkeys have never had a GOP candidate stand in the ring and trade punches like this. They’re scared. McCain do this? Nope. Romney do this? Nope.

Trump doesn’t care if he gets some bruises. The MSM and Dems know PIAPS is hurt and wobbly. She can’t go 15 rounds. That’s why they’re doing everything they can to end this early before her real weakness is exposed.

They’re doing all they can and Trump is still standing (and his war chest for ads post Labor Day - when it counts - is just getting bigger and bigger).

Go Trump!

To be honest, I didn't think his reboot would last this long...

lol...I didn't watch that video. It's from the Wash Free Bacon (@WashFreeBacon). Look how conveniently they edited it before the old man freaked out. :)

Doesn't this fall under inciting terrorism? If the GOP continues to support this ass then the GOP is doomed as a party.

Stop trying to subvert the Constitution.
No, that's what Trump is trying to do

Interesting. Republicans support Trump's comment.

Hillary isn't anti gun and it would take a super majority of the states to do away with a constitutional amendment.

She wants to let people sue gun manufacturers when some dumbass ghetto dweller shoots another dumbass ghetto dweller.
She is for assisted suicide yet she uses suicide deaths as a reason for gun control.
She also wants to add huge fees to own guns and she wants to ban the so called assault rifle.
Hillary is about as anti gun as you can get....she's just to big of a chickenshit to call for an outright ban.

Last edited:
Doesn't this fall under inciting terrorism? If the GOP continues to support this ass then the GOP is doomed as a party.

Hillary isn't anti gun and it would take a super majority of the states to do away with a constitutional amendment.

She wants to let people sue gun manufacturers when some dumbass ghetto dweller shoots another dumbass ghetto dweller.
She is for assisted suicide yet she uses suicide deaths as a reason for gun control.
She also wants to add huge fees to own guns and she wants to ban the co called assault rifle.
Hillary is about as anti gun as you can get....she's just to big of a chickenshit to call for an outright ban.

I guess then you support the people who might want to exercise their 2nd Amendment assassination rights.

Trump just continues nailing the “dishonest” press and leveling PIAPS and Obama.

Dems, PIAPS and her Flying Monkeys have never had a GOP candidate stand in the ring and trade punches like this. They’re scared. McCain do this? Nope. Romney do this? Nope.

Trump doesn’t care if he gets some bruises. The MSM and Dems know PIAPS is hurt and wobbly. She can’t go 15 rounds. That’s why they’re doing everything they can to end this early before her real weakness is exposed.

They’re doing all they can and Trump is still standing (and his war chest for ads post Labor Day - when it counts - is just getting bigger and bigger).

Go Trump!

Why did you stop posting polls, White Devil?

She also wants to add huge fees to own guns and she wants to ban the co called assault rifle.

I guess then you support the people who might want to exercise their 2nd Amendment assassination rights.

assassination rights?

th

same guy who said he'd pay the legal bills for trumpster white supremacists who beat up protesters.

but he's not fomenting violence or anything.

you'd have to be dumb enough to believe donald trump's comments about meghan kelly bleeding were not about her period in order to believe this comment was not about assassination

Forum List

Back