Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

"He was just kidding". The RINOs on this site won't care. They'd still support Trump if he raped a child in the middle of Times Square. They'd probably blame the child.

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

I don't care what we do. If Clinton appoints those who attempt to end the Bill of Rights, any and all actions are called for.

Now this just might be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on this forum since I arrived. Mr. Uncensored, are you advocating civil war? Let me see....600,000 people died during the last one: soldiers on both sides, men, women and children. Is that truly what you want?

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.
What a fucktard liberal....

Haha you are actually suggesting trump is saying after hildebeast gets elected people are going to revolt violently against her??

Bullshit

He is saying the will of the people who support the 2nd amendment will impact this election.

Nope. He was being flippant.....he's like a child. He doesn't understand how words are received.

Why try and cover for an imbecile?

A broken clock is right twice a day. U were right on this.

Haha you are actually suggesting trump is saying after hildebeast gets elected people are going to revolt violently against her??

Bullshit

He is saying the will of the people who support the 2nd amendment will impact this election.

Nope. He was being flippant.....he's like a child. He doesn't understand how words are received.

Why try and cover for an imbecile?

A broken clock is right twice a day. U were right on this.

As you know.....I don't run here and post up every meme that gets put on social media. When I think something has enough merit to start a thread......it probably does.

Although....I admit...I almost broke down and posted Trump saying "titties" yesterday.

Mr. Trump being the clinically narcissistic person he is, will only tolerate teleprompters and advisors for so long before he goes bat$#!t crazy again. He is the poster boy for compulsive-impulsive behavior.

Imagine a world without a Hillary....

One in which all the Clintonbots would have followed each other over the cliff.

Imagine the pollution of our oceans! Could a single fish survive?

Doesn't this fall under inciting terrorism? If the GOP continues to support this ass then the GOP is doomed as a party.

Tonight?

Forum List

Back