Trump Issues Veiled Threat.....Again

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.
Let me explain it to you.

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens (never will happen but you get the jist)

Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.

But please, you keep on entertaining us with Trumps death threats :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes....we know....he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't being serious. He was just riffing and wasn't thinking of anything devious. Of course. He's totally innocent.

When Trump says that he thinks the "2nd Amendment people" might be able to stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges to the Supreme Court.....he simply meant that they would write their congressmen.

Hey.....Trumpians......your guy is a fucking imbecile. This will be the topic of discussion tonight. Looks like he needs another reset.

The message Repubs are trying getting out: Hillary wants to ban guns and will appoint SCOTUS picks to see that it happens (never will happen but you get the jist)

Trumps message: 2A supporters will rise up and vote against her to ensure she and her SCOTUS picks never happen.

But please, you keep on entertaining us with Trumps death threats :lol: :lol: :lol:
i know that's how you want to excuse this, but i know in your heart you don't buy that lame excuse.

retarded-boy.gif

you should just leave that in your sig line permanently :itsok:

Interesting. Republicans support Trump's comment.

Hillary isn't anti gun and it would take a super majority of the states to do away with a constitutional amendment.

"if she gets to pick her judges... nothing you can do, folks. although the second amendment people maybe there is, i don't know"

This is one more incarnation of the old Sharron Angle '2nd Amendment remedies' code from some years ago.

It's opium for the nuts.

This is called Trumpsplaining. Trump always tells it like it is except when he says something really stupid, then he didn't tell it like it is that time.

Interesting. Republicans support Trump's comment.

Hillary isn't anti gun and it would take a super majority of the states to do away with a constitutional amendment.
its not about an amendment. Its about regulating it to the point of nonexistence. Like individual freedom... RIP

You're a mind reader now?

CNN quoted Trump at length. Not even they are buying it.Trump was alluding to the intent of the second amendment. She can try to annul the second amendment all she wants, but she’s NOT going to take our guns, ie, “You want my gun, come and TAKE it!”

Forum List

Back