TRUMP JR tried to impregnate mistress (kid #6)BEFORE he left his WIFE

Like father, like son. Who even shocked by this? The only thing shocking about the Trump's infedility problems is how forgiving the so called God fearing has been.

Let the Trumps had been democrats. The right would be on them like white on rice.
The Don was a Democrat during the alleged Stormy Daniels matter, so there goes that theory.

No it doesn't. What matters is Trump is a Republican now.

I personally don't care about people's affairs but I hate hypocrisy. And there's a lot of hypocrisy on the right currently.

The family values bunch will just say .. SO?

What burns me up is that they deny people of the same gender to marry based on the fact that the Bible says marriage is between a man and woman, but have no problem with Trump committing adultery which is against one of the 10 commandments.

The hypocrisy runs deep.

Nia88, people of the same gender have no reason to marry since they cannot reproduce.

Folks it seems clear democrats seem to have issues with sex when it involves a cock and a vag.

Next on CNN.... Video of Stormy and Trump gerbil-ing each other.

Lemmiwinks claims Trump did not sign up for the deal. So we have no video evidence.

More fake news later.

Nia88, people of the same gender have no reason to marry since they cannot reproduce.

Folks it seems clear democrats seem to have issues with sex when it involves a cock and a vag.

Then men and women who are sterile shouldn't marry either.

If only he made them tattoo his name on their butts, he would be your hero.
trumps ,,,a den of perverts who think women are to be used for sex then thrown away for the next one
COMMAS are not the same as periods, ya illiterate Libtard.
Are you a punctuation mod?
No, you've used three commas as emphasis in a few of your posts, which highlights your third rate education.

trumps ,,,a den of perverts who think women are to be used for sex then thrown away for the next one
No, you've used three commas as emphasis in a few of your posts, which highlights your third rate education.
U of Cincy wasn't Harvard

They teach you that in second grade.

I was a republican is my excuse

I was a republican is my excuse
You were a republican when you failed second grade three times?

Hell yeah. I'm starting to like Jr. :thup:
Impregnate the mistress before you dump the wife and first 5 (kids)? Okay. Guess if you have the MONEY anything is possible.

Well at least he is not like Anthony Weiner trying to hookup with a minor while having his infant beside him.

Now if you think what Trump son did is disgusting, well reality is most men are dogs and as a man I admit this.

So now tell me how this will get Trump impeached and before you believe this will hurt him in the damn polls, hell those that voted for Donald knew he was and is a damn filthy dog and I am sure they knew his apples did not fall too far from his family tree and are a lot like him!

Forum List

Back