Trump just blew his chances of being a "leader"

Had Trump had more "brains" than ego, he would have faced the recent discord that forced him to cancel his Chicago rally with much better tact.

Trump could have easily stated that he shares the blame for surging violence by both his followers and protesters, because of his rhetoric. He could have risen above the fray with simply admitting that some of his comments both angered his opponents and spurred "devotion" from some of his angry followers.

Sure, he would have lost some of his "fans", but the loss of those folks would have been compensated by the gain of a much larger (and saner) crowd of independents and even rational republicans, including his fellow candidates.

Too bad for Trump in showing that he is far from a unifying figure and that leadership is a concept he has not yet mastered. He may still win the nomination (the battle), but he has also lost the oval office (the war.)
You are full of shit.

Had Trump had more "brains" than ego, he would have faced the recent discord that forced him to cancel his Chicago rally with much better tact.

Trump could have easily stated that he shares the blame for surging violence by both his followers and protesters, because of his rhetoric. He could have risen above the fray with simply admitting that some of his comments both angered his opponents and spurred "devotion" from some of his angry followers.

Sure, he would have lost some of his "fans", but the loss of those folks would have been compensated by the gain of a much larger (and saner) crowd of independents and even rational republicans, including his fellow candidates.

Too bad for Trump in showing that he is far from a unifying figure and that leadership is a concept he has not yet mastered. He may still win the nomination (the battle), but he has also lost the oval office (the war.)
Did he draw a redline that was crossed and then shrug his shoulders? What was it?
And?

You are full of shit.
Scathing retort there towel head.

You are full of shit.
Scathing retort there towel head.
Just an honest opinion cue ball.

Sorry - I realize that you limp-wrists don't like being called out for what you are - but there you go. It is what it is....
So you are on the down low.

Sonny, you're gonna have to do better than that.
Why it's all I need.
That won't happen if Trump gets elected. That's what you're afraid of.

BTW, I can't imagine anything more despicable than gloating at the thought that your country and your culture will get swamped by hoards from an alien culture. That takes a special kind of self-loathing. Do you really hate America that much?
He asshole American is already a conglomeration of alien cultures that's what makes it America. Our technology, art, science, food etc has it roots in alien cultures.

Like, from Mars?
Funny coming from a living example of having roots in an alien culture .
Or will you deny that too.

Randall's ancestors were probably here long before yours were.
Not even close .
More proof you can't read .
Hint Cherokee.
Quit while you're behind 2

Most Cherokee did not become U.S. citizens until the 1960s. Before that time they were treated as foreign nationals.

Last edited:
Yeah, as if Hillary as admitted any responsibility for getting for Americans killed in Benghazi or for violating the regulations for handling classified information.

This moron is becoming unhinged........Stay away from sharp objects this Nov. LOL
He was unhinged long before he began posting .

Looks like nat4900 is licking his wounds after I gave him a thorough ass kicking.

The protesters are responsible for their actions all on their own, if Trump's rhetoric was the real reason, the current occupant of the WH would have 10's of thousands lined up around 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

What you fail to understand is everyone is fed up with the DC shuffle, that's the main reason he get's this much traction...

He doesn't need to take responsibility for the protesters at his rallies, that's on them.

However...................how those protesters are treated by his supporters and campaign workers IS partially his responsibility. Instead of saying punch them in the face, carry them out on a stretcher, or volunteering to pay for the legal bills of people who get violent, he should have stayed with get them out.

Face it, almost EVERY person running for office will face protesters at some time, some will face them on a regular basis.

How you handle the protesters says a lot about how you'd run the country.

You mean if Trump were to run the country we'd finally have someone with the balls to be tough? Imagine that.
Yeah...he sure showed those "balls" in Chicago, didn't he?

I said balls. Not stupidity. It would have been stupid for him to get in the middle of all of that. gmab

LOL Trump is the big bad boogie man! Skeerdy Kat...
Where did I say that? Oh yeah i didn't.
Nice attempt at deflection.

LOL Not attempting anything hun. Your actions...and others do it for me. :itsok:
A delusional mindset will give that illusion.

Someone that always wants to argue will say such. You have nothing of significance to say to me, or you would not just keep continuing to try and put me down.
Ohhhh not the it's your fault ploy again!

:lol: Yep, as I said, nothing significant to say. So just continue as you are. Doesn't bother me. I knew how you were many many years ago.

What you fail to understand is everyone is fed up with the DC shuffle, that's the main reason he get's this much traction...

Plato has an interesting and apropos statement in his Republic....see if it "rings a bell":

For some people there is always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness.... This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.

I saw a thread (here) the other day that America is now the second largest Spanish speaking country on earth. True or not? I imagine that it is. The "mexicanization" of the US is going well.....

Well, were it not for the "Alamo" and the Mexican land-grabbing wars, almost half of this country WOULD BE Mexican.

Face it, the whites (me included) will be a minority in a few decades, and once your ilk loses the electoral votes of Texas, you won't see the inside of the WH unless you're a tourist.

I suspect there will be a bit of forced repatriation of certain territories by then.
Whose going to force it?

The US.

We need courage and fighting spirit, not pathetic apologies, more than ever! Trump did well!
By hiding
He doesn't need to take responsibility for the protesters at his rallies, that's on them.

However...................how those protesters are treated by his supporters and campaign workers IS partially his responsibility. Instead of saying punch them in the face, carry them out on a stretcher, or volunteering to pay for the legal bills of people who get violent, he should have stayed with get them out.

Face it, almost EVERY person running for office will face protesters at some time, some will face them on a regular basis.

You mean if Trump were to run the country we'd finally have someone with the balls to be tough? Imagine that.
Easy to be tough when you don't care about the consequences
There you go - answered yourself!

I saw a thread (here) the other day that America is now the second largest Spanish speaking country on earth. True or not? I imagine that it is. The "mexicanization" of the US is going well.....

Well, were it not for the "Alamo" and the Mexican land-grabbing wars, almost half of this country WOULD BE Mexican.

Face it, the whites (me included) will be a minority in a few decades, and once your ilk loses the electoral votes of Texas, you won't see the inside of the WH unless you're a tourist.

I suspect there will be a bit of forced repatriation of certain territories by then.
Whose going to force it?

The US.

The U.S. is going to give the Southwest to Mexico?

Plato has an interesting and apropos statement in his Republic....see if it "rings a bell":

For some people there is always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness.... This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.

You must be referring to Obama.

You must be referring to Obama.
donaldtrumphitler.jpg

Another libtard blaming the folks who lost their First Amendment rights to PC Nazis.

Shame on you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back