Trump just blew his chances of being a "leader"

[
For some people there is always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness.... This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.
Sounds like a guy who tries to rule a Democratic Republic with Executive orders.

What you fail to understand is everyone is fed up with the DC shuffle, that's the main reason he get's this much traction...

Plato has an interesting and apropos statement in his Republic....see if it "rings a bell":

For some people there is always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness.... This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.

So now you quote Plato? LOL!!

Hey nat I am no fan of Trump's...

The idiots you defend are wrong, it's really that simple...

I saw a thread (here) the other day that America is now the second largest Spanish speaking country on earth. True or not? I imagine that it is. The "mexicanization" of the US is going well.....

Well, were it not for the "Alamo" and the Mexican land-grabbing wars, almost half of this country WOULD BE Mexican.

Face it, the whites (me included) will be a minority in a few decades, and once your ilk loses the electoral votes of Texas, you won't see the inside of the WH unless you're a tourist.

I suspect there will be a bit of forced repatriation of certain territories by then.
Whose going to force it?

The US.

The U.S. is going to give the Southwest to Mexico?

Someone done missed the Sunday boat.:laugh:

The idiots you defend are wrong, it's really that simple...

Did you read in my posts that I was defending anyone?

Beside, my citing Plato was not just for right wingers....(most probably think that Plato is a kids' clay toy)......but for anyone who can connect some dots.

Did you read in my posts that I was defending anyone?

Beside, my citing Plato was not just for right wingers....(most probably think that Plato is a kids' clay toy)......but for anyone who can connect some dots.

Okay now I get it, your post are to help us all understand how we need your insight...

No it was your weak ass attempt to blow up your ego...

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge.
Socrates

So you are on the down low.

Sonny, you're gonna have to do better than that.
Why it's all I need.
He asshole American is already a conglomeration of alien cultures that's what makes it America. Our technology, art, science, food etc has it roots in alien cultures.

Like, from Mars?
Funny coming from a living example of having roots in an alien culture .
Or will you deny that too.

Randall's ancestors were probably here long before yours were.
Not even close .
More proof you can't read .
Hint Cherokee.
Quit while you're behind 2

Most Cherokee did not become U.S. citizens until the 1960s. Before that time they were treated as foreign nationals.
Dodge!
As I said they were here thousands of years before any Europeans or Africa

btw this:
'Most Cherokee did not become U.S. citizens until the 1960s. Before that time they were treated as foreign nationals" is absolute BullShit.

The Indian Citizenship Act of 1924, also known as the Snyder Act, was proposed by Representative Homer P. Snyder (R) of New York and granted full U.S. citizenship to America's indigenous peoples, called "Indians" in this Act. While the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution defined as citizens any person born in the U.S., the amendment had been interpreted to restrict the citizenship rights of most Native people. The act was signed into law by President Calvin Coolidge on June 2, 1924. It was enacted partially in recognition of the thousands of Indians who served in the armed forces during World War I
Indian Citizenship Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Yeah, as if Hillary as admitted any responsibility for getting for Americans killed in Benghazi or for violating the regulations for handling classified information.

This moron is becoming unhinged........Stay away from sharp objects this Nov. LOL
He was unhinged long before he began posting .

Looks like nat4900 is licking his wounds after I gave him a thorough ass kicking.
You've just proved my point.
Making false claims of a non existent victory is rock solid evidence that you are unhinged.

Where did I say that? Oh yeah i didn't.
Nice attempt at deflection.

LOL Not attempting anything hun. Your actions...and others do it for me. :itsok:
A delusional mindset will give that illusion.

Someone that always wants to argue will say such. You have nothing of significance to say to me, or you would not just keep continuing to try and put me down.
Ohhhh not the it's your fault ploy again!

:lol: Yep, as I said, nothing significant to say. So just continue as you are. Doesn't bother me. I knew how you were many many years ago.
:lmao:

I saw a thread (here) the other day that America is now the second largest Spanish speaking country on earth. True or not? I imagine that it is. The "mexicanization" of the US is going well.....

Well, were it not for the "Alamo" and the Mexican land-grabbing wars, almost half of this country WOULD BE Mexican.

Face it, the whites (me included) will be a minority in a few decades, and once your ilk loses the electoral votes of Texas, you won't see the inside of the WH unless you're a tourist.

I suspect there will be a bit of forced repatriation of certain territories by then.
Whose going to force it?

The US.

The U.S. is going to give the Southwest to Mexico?
That would be give back.

He doesn't need to take responsibility for the protesters at his rallies, that's on them.

However...................how those protesters are treated by his supporters and campaign workers IS partially his responsibility. Instead of saying punch them in the face, carry them out on a stretcher, or volunteering to pay for the legal bills of people who get violent, he should have stayed with get them out.

Face it, almost EVERY person running for office will face protesters at some time, some will face them on a regular basis.

How you handle the protesters says a lot about how you'd run the country.
Another libtard blaming the folks who lost their First Amendment rights to PC Nazis.

Shame on you.
Wake up Dorothy you're having that delusion again.

He doesn't need to take responsibility for the protesters at his rallies, that's on them.

However...................how those protesters are treated by his supporters and campaign workers IS partially his responsibility. Instead of saying punch them in the face, carry them out on a stretcher, or volunteering to pay for the legal bills of people who get violent, he should have stayed with get them out.

Face it, almost EVERY person running for office will face protesters at some time, some will face them on a regular basis.

How you handle the protesters says a lot about how you'd run the country.
Another libtard blaming the folks who lost their First Amendment rights to PC Nazis.

Shame on you.

How has anyone "lost their first amendment rights"? As far as I can tell, Trump is still shilling the same old b.s. as he always has. He hasn't lost anything if he's still able to express his opinions.

How has anyone "lost their first amendment rights"? As far as I can tell, Trump is still shilling the same old b.s. as he always has. He hasn't lost anything if he's still able to express his opinions.

Ahhhh, "shame on you" for bringing logic and common sense to this little debate. Did you really expect hard-line, right-wingers to apply logic to their bitching and moaning? They've concluded that Trump "lost first amendment rights" and no amount of logic is going to interfere with their God-given imbecility.

Last edited:
Yeah............I know.............I'm kinda bad that way, because I believe in reason, logic and facts.

Oh yeah.................I also believe in science as well as God. That last one sounds a bit at odds with each other, but it works for me.

Oh yeah.................I also believe in science as well as God. That last one sounds a bit at odds with each other, but it works for me.

The often cited paragon of someone who had an outstanding brain capacity, Einstein, once stated the following about science and a Deity: You can find accord with Einstein.....

Scientific research can reduce superstition by encouraging people to think and view things in terms of cause and effect. Certain it is that a conviction, akin to religious feeling, of the rationality and intelligibility of the world lies behind all scientific work of a higher order... This firm belief, a belief bound up with a deep feeling, in a superior mind that reveals itself in the world of experience, represents my conception of God.

Ahhhh, "shame on you" for bringing logic and common sense to this little debate. Did you really expect hard-line, right-wingers to apply logic to their bitching and moaning? They've concluded that Trump "lost first amendment rights" and no amount of logic is going to interfere with their God-given imbecility.

There will be ice skating in hell the day ABikerSailor brings bringing logic and common sense to a debate.

Forum List

Back