Trump just blew his chances of being a "leader"

I saw a thread (here) the other day that America is now the second largest Spanish speaking country on earth. True or not? I imagine that it is. The "mexicanization" of the US is going well.....

Well, were it not for the "Alamo" and the Mexican land-grabbing wars, almost half of this country WOULD BE Mexican.

Face it, the whites (me included) will be a minority in a few decades, and once your ilk loses the electoral votes of Texas, you won't see the inside of the WH unless you're a tourist.

That won't happen if Trump gets elected. That's what you're afraid of.

BTW, I can't imagine anything more despicable than gloating at the thought that your country and your culture will get swamped by hoards from an alien culture. That takes a special kind of self-loathing. Do you really hate America that much?
He asshole American is already a conglomeration of alien cultures that's what makes it America. Our technology, art, science, food etc has it roots in alien cultures.

Horseshit. What makes it America is the freedom the Founding Fathers created 250 years ago. These alien cultures are just cashing in. What did Mexicans ever invent?
10 Mexican Inventors Everyone Should Know
Here you go captain slapdick.

BTW, I can't imagine anything more despicable than gloating at the thought that your country and your culture will get swamped by hoards from an alien culture. That takes a special kind of self-loathing. Do you really hate America that much?

No, moron, I don't hate America...I actually love my country and have fought for it.
I'm NOT picturing hoards of illegals....what I'm talking about is the very real fact that your ilk of white old farts are dying out and Latinos, Asian, Native American populations are growing.

But its a waste of time to debate with an idiot like you......Believe what you want, I really don;t give a crap about your innate stupidity and in-bred ignorance.

False no one is scared of Trump.

Oh, I dunno. Seems the Democrats could conceivably be called "Brownpants" at this juncture, judging by their constant whining and fidgeting.

As opposed to the brownshirts Trump uses for security detail at his rallies? They all look like bouncers from the Bronx.
Better known as Secret Service Agents.
Trump is not entitled to secret service protection.
They are contractors.

You're nutty.

Um, the Secret Service was assigned to ALL the candidates months ago.

No, moron, I don't hate America...I actually love my country and have fought for it.
I'm NOT picturing hoards of illegals....what I'm talking about is the very real fact that your ilk of white old farts are dying out and Latinos, Asian, Native American populations are growing.

But its a waste of time to debate with an idiot like you......Believe what you want, I really don;t give a crap about your innate stupidity and in-bred ignorance.
Bravo! In bripats case the stereo type of stupid white trash Americans is an absolute fact.

Some people here can color me stupid, go ahead, but I don't see Trump being against illegal immigration as being racist. The huge amounts of illegals from the third world will drive down the wages of Blacks in this country, as well as the Whites and Hispanics here. It will also overload the already overloaded safety nets we have for our already existing poor. As far as Muslims - it's amazing to me how so many liberals will try to protect a people who's very religion persecutes homosexuals and females.

No, Jason, you're not being stupid but just a bit naive.....

Trump's problems are NOT just over his immigration statements....actually, Trump may turn out to be much more than a liberal than Clinton. What he has been spewing is simply demagoguery......appealing to prejudices and racist passions of Americans who are still pissed off over Obama's two terms.....I don't actually believe that Trump is a racist, which, in a strange way, makes him WORSE since even his rhetoric is a facade.

I see him appealing to the working class, and not just whites. The crappy trade pacts that have destroyed manufacturing in this country. Those were jobs that were filled by millions of people here of all races. Quite a few dems I believe will go for Trump this time, just on the issue of trade. Even the Teamsters are for Trump. Working people waited for Obama to renegotiate Nafta, which he sort of promised to, and he did nothing. They wanted national health care, he gave them obamacare which is no good. They're looking elsewhere now for help, and Trump has the answer, or so they think. I don't think that Trump demagogues and appeals to racist passions anymore than the clintons do with Black people. You could be right though, Trump could just be a facade, but it won't be the first time it happened.

He asshole American is already a conglomeration of alien cultures that's what makes it America. Our technology, art, science, food etc has it roots in alien cultures.

Horseshit. What makes it America is the freedom the Founding Fathers created 250 years ago. These alien cultures are just cashing in. What did Mexicans ever invent?
False! America was not the first or the last breakaway country.
Thanks again for proving your ignorance.

What does that have to do with anything I posted?
Everything.
As always you're Ignorance precludes you from seeing it
My knowledge precludes me from falling for bullshit.

Oh, I dunno. Seems the Democrats could conceivably be called "Brownpants" at this juncture, judging by their constant whining and fidgeting.

As opposed to the brownshirts Trump uses for security detail at his rallies? They all look like bouncers from the Bronx.
They are contractors.

You're nutty.

I was mistaken and already corrected.
If you actually read all of the thread you'd know that.
Unlike you and others consevoturds I appreciate being corrected when I'm wrong.

False! America was not the first or the last breakaway country.
Thanks again for proving your ignorance.

What does that have to do with anything I posted?
Everything.
As always you're Ignorance precludes you from seeing it
My knowledge precludes me from falling for bullshit.
Since you have no actual knowledge that's impossible.

They are contractors.

You're nutty.

I get a headache reading all the limp-wrists threads. I honestly do. Help a brother out and listen to the news occasionally or perhaps watch a news broadcast.

They are contractors.

You're nutty.

I get a headache reading all the limp-wrists threads. I honestly do. Help a brother out and listen to the news occasionally or perhaps watch a news broadcast.
As much as you talk about limp wrists
I think you are on the down low.
As to the news , I watch everything even fox but just for laughs.

The main reason these populations are growing is the fact that douche bags like you are deliberately importing them to win elections. You couldn't give a damn whether they are good or bad for the country. In fact, you were just caught gloating over the thought that they would soon become the majority.

People like you are the reason Trump is so popular. Unlike you, patriotic Americans love their country and their culture and don't want to see them destroyed. America has been a great blessing to the world. It has done more for humanity than any country in history, and you want it to become just another Latin American banana republic.

Bottom line: you're a douche bag who despises America. You were caught at it, and now you're trying to back peddle. The one good thing about left wing douche bags is that at some point or another they always reveal what they really think.

Last edited:
They are contractors.

You're nutty.

Typical leftwinger: always accuses anyone he's arguing with of being a fag.

They are contractors.

You're nutty.

Sorry - I realize that you limp-wrists don't like being called out for what you are - but there you go. It is what it is....

Some people here can color me stupid, go ahead, but I don't see Trump being against illegal immigration as being racist. The huge amounts of illegals from the third world will drive down the wages of Blacks in this country, as well as the Whites and Hispanics here. It will also overload the already overloaded safety nets we have for our already existing poor. As far as Muslims - it's amazing to me how so many liberals will try to protect a people who's very religion persecutes homosexuals and females.

No, Jason, you're not being stupid but just a bit naive.....

Trump's problems are NOT just over his immigration statements....actually, Trump may turn out to be much more than a liberal than Clinton. What he has been spewing is simply demagoguery......appealing to prejudices and racist passions of Americans who are still pissed off over Obama's two terms.....I don't actually believe that Trump is a racist, which, in a strange way, makes him WORSE since even his rhetoric is a facade.

I see him appealing to the working class, and not just whites. The crappy trade pacts that have destroyed manufacturing in this country. Those were jobs that were filled by millions of people here of all races. Quite a few dems I believe will go for Trump this time, just on the issue of trade. Even the Teamsters are for Trump. Working people waited for Obama to renegotiate Nafta, which he sort of promised to, and he did nothing. They wanted national health care, he gave them obamacare which is no good. They're looking elsewhere now for help, and Trump has the answer, or so they think. I don't think that Trump demagogues and appeals to racist passions anymore than the clintons do with Black people. You could be right though, Trump could just be a facade, but it won't be the first time it happened.

They pretend otherwise, but the left wingers are wetting their pants at the thought of Trump getting the nomination.

You're nutty.

Sorry - I realize that you limp-wrists don't like being called out for what you are - but there you go. It is what it is....
So you are on the down low.

You're nutty.

I've been married to the same woman for 53 years. I have no idea what it is like to travel the Hershey Highway - but, as I understand it, liberals would rather hear a "fat boy fart than a pretty girl sing". It's what makes them "liberal" - by definition :)

So you are on the down low.

Sonny, you're gonna have to do better than that.

I saw a thread (here) the other day that America is now the second largest Spanish speaking country on earth. True or not? I imagine that it is. The "mexicanization" of the US is going well.....

Well, were it not for the "Alamo" and the Mexican land-grabbing wars, almost half of this country WOULD BE Mexican.

Face it, the whites (me included) will be a minority in a few decades, and once your ilk loses the electoral votes of Texas, you won't see the inside of the WH unless you're a tourist.

Like, from Mars?

You're nutty.

You gotta be kidding .
Falsely accusing posters of being gay or communists is your favorite pastime.
Lol!

Forum List

Back