Trump just blew his chances of being a "leader"

I saw a thread (here) the other day that America is now the second largest Spanish speaking country on earth. True or not? I imagine that it is. The "mexicanization" of the US is going well.....

Well, were it not for the "Alamo" and the Mexican land-grabbing wars, almost half of this country WOULD BE Mexican.

Face it, the whites (me included) will be a minority in a few decades, and once your ilk loses the electoral votes of Texas, you won't see the inside of the WH unless you're a tourist.

That won't happen if Trump gets elected. That's what you're afraid of.

BTW, I can't imagine anything more despicable than gloating at the thought that your country and your culture will get swamped by hoards from an alien culture. That takes a special kind of self-loathing. Do you really hate America that much?

Frankly, I wouldn't bring my hero George Patton into the discussion. You're talking to the left on this forum - you know, the cowards that good 'ol Georgie slapped the piss out of.....
Had Trump had more "brains" than ego, he would have faced the recent discord that forced him to cancel his Chicago rally with much better tact.

Trump could have easily stated that he shares the blame for surging violence by both his followers and protesters, because of his rhetoric. He could have risen above the fray with simply admitting that some of his comments both angered his opponents and spurred "devotion" from some of his angry followers.

Sure, he would have lost some of his "fans", but the loss of those folks would have been compensated by the gain of a much larger (and saner) crowd of independents and even rational republicans, including his fellow candidates.

Too bad for Trump in showing that he is far from a unifying figure and that leadership is a concept he has not yet mastered. He may still win the nomination (the battle), but he has also lost the oval office (the war.)
Nah. Backpedalling would destroy him now. If he goes soft his reputation will be ruined forever.

I'd say he's having quite a few sleepless nights actually, but forward is his only option.

Why would he be having sleepless nights?
Because now he has to win or be branded a bigot forever. I dont think anyone is immune to the irrational fear of political correctness.

Hillary has to win or go to jail.
False and desperate.
Hmmm, no. Trump has said that if he's elected he will prosecute her.

Frankly, I wouldn't bring my hero George Patton into the discussion. You're talking to the left on this forum - you know, the cowards that good 'ol Georgie slapped the piss out of.....
Watch Hillary slap the shit out of you nazi republicans

Yeah, I can see it now, on election night. Liberals will be jumping out of windows at a rate not seen since 1929.
I can hardly wait. I can just see the leftist newscasters now accusing America of having a temper tantrum as the tears roll down their cheeks.

I have predicted, from day one, that no matter whom the republicans put forward, they will SLAUGHTER the liberals like Nixon beat McGovern in the 70s. It is going to be an old fashioned ass-whooping for the liberals.

8 years of Barry and the thought of that bitch Hillary has awakened America. In the words of my dearly departed Grandfather:

They's gonna be some bloodshed.
your predictions are as usual bullshit.

Nah. Backpedalling would destroy him now. If he goes soft his reputation will be ruined forever.

I'd say he's having quite a few sleepless nights actually, but forward is his only option.

Because now he has to win or be branded a bigot forever. I dont think anyone is immune to the irrational fear of political correctness.

False and desperate.
In your fantasy.

False and desperate.
In your fantasy.
The fact that he said that is no fantasy.

I saw a thread (here) the other day that America is now the second largest Spanish speaking country on earth. True or not? I imagine that it is. The "mexicanization" of the US is going well.....

Well, were it not for the "Alamo" and the Mexican land-grabbing wars, almost half of this country WOULD BE Mexican.

Face it, the whites (me included) will be a minority in a few decades, and once your ilk loses the electoral votes of Texas, you won't see the inside of the WH unless you're a tourist.

I suspect there will be a bit of forced repatriation of certain territories by then.

BTW, I can't imagine anything more despicable than gloating at the thought that your country and your culture will get swamped by hoards from an alien culture. That takes a special kind of self-loathing. Do you really hate America that much?
He asshole American is already a conglomeration of alien cultures that's what makes it America. Our technology, art, science, food etc has it roots in alien cultures.

False and desperate.
In your fantasy.
The fact that he said that is no fantasy.
What he said is also fantasy .
Problem is you can't tell the difference.

He asshole American is already a conglomeration of alien cultures that's what makes it America. Our technology, art, science, food etc has it roots in alien cultures.

Horseshit. What makes it America is the freedom the Founding Fathers created 250 years ago. These alien cultures are just cashing in. What did Mexicans ever invent?

I suspect there will be a bit of forced repatriation of certain territories by then.
Whose going to force it?

Horseshit. What makes it America is the freedom the Founding Fathers created 250 years ago. These alien cultures are just cashing in. What did Mexicans ever invent?
False! America was not the first or the last breakaway country.
Thanks again for proving your ignorance.

Whose going to force it?
Assholes like you.

What does that have to do with anything I posted?

False no one is scared of Trump.

Oh, I dunno. Seems the Democrats could conceivably be called "Brownpants" at this juncture, judging by their constant whining and fidgeting.

As opposed to the brownshirts Trump uses for security detail at his rallies? They all look like bouncers from the Bronx.
Better known as Secret Service Agents.
Trump is not entitled to secret service protection.
They are contractors.
Um, yeah he is, moron. If he wasn't, he would not have it, and they're not contractors.

Whose going to force it?
Assholes like you.

If I had the power to force anything, I would run every illegal alien out of the country along with you. The I would shut down immigration entirely.

What does that have to do with anything I posted?
Everything.
As always you're Ignorance precludes you from seeing it

Whose going to force it?
Assholes like you.

If I had the power to force anything, I would run every illegal alien out of the country along with you. The I would shut down immigration entirely.
Really? In my case it would be impossible as half my ancestors were here thousands of years before yours .
The other half make up most of the white population of the good old usofa.

:)

MY ilk?

My "people" were brought here from Liberia. It's you liberal dumbasses who have given this country away - and what absolutely BLOWS my mind, is that limp-wristed, white liberals are PROUD that they are becoming a minority. The stupidity of you liberals amazes me to no end...

Forum List

Back