Trump just blew his chances of being a "leader"

I think he would have done better to continue with his speech, and have the feral animals removed by extreme force if necessary.
It would have shown the country that he can put to rest the uprising of the violent ferals when they act up like in Ferguson or Baltimore.
BLM, Big Lips Moving.

He doesn't need to take responsibility for the protesters at his rallies, that's on them.

However...................how those protesters are treated by his supporters and campaign workers IS partially his responsibility. Instead of saying punch them in the face, carry them out on a stretcher, or volunteering to pay for the legal bills of people who get violent, he should have stayed with get them out.

Face it, almost EVERY person running for office will face protesters at some time, some will face them on a regular basis.

How you handle the protesters says a lot about how you'd run the country.

You mean if Trump were to run the country we'd finally have someone with the balls to be tough? Imagine that.
Delusional much ?
Trump is a paper tiger.
His toughness is a sham it could get lots of people killed needlessly.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I take it you know him, or have at least worked with or for him, no?

Never said i was or was not a ''fan'' btw....I just think people are doing overkill and grasping are straws. So my guess daws is you may be the delusional one.
People are sooo scared of Trump - That paper tiger ;)
False no one is scared of Trump.
What he might set in motion is closer to the truth.

K

No no no when the left accuses Trump of being a racist and launches political correctness attacks on him and attacks his campaign events Trump is supposed to apologize and go on the Sunday shows and beg the left to forgive him.

I think he would have done better to continue with his speech, and have the feral animals removed by extreme force if necessary.
It would have shown the country that he can put to rest the uprising of the violent ferals when they act up like in Ferguson or Baltimore.
BLM, Big Lips Moving.
More racist diarrhea.

No no no when the left accuses Trump of being a racist and launches political correctness attacks on him and attacks his campaign events Trump is supposed to apologize and go on the Sunday shows and beg the left to forgive him.

Don't be an eternal idiot, Blueballs.......You REALLY think that Trump had NOTHING to do with the growing violence after he repeatedly stated to his cult followers TO BE violent???

Had Trump had more "brains" than ego, he would have faced the recent discord that forced him to cancel his Chicago rally with much better tact.

Trump could have easily stated that he shares the blame for surging violence by both his followers and protesters, because of his rhetoric. He could have risen above the fray with simply admitting that some of his comments both angered his opponents and spurred "devotion" from some of his angry followers.

Sure, he would have lost some of his "fans", but the loss of those folks would have been compensated by the gain of a much larger (and saner) crowd of independents and even rational republicans, including his fellow candidates.

Too bad for Trump in showing that he is far from a unifying figure and that leadership is a concept he has not yet mastered. He may still win the nomination (the battle), but he has also lost the oval office (the war.)

nope if anything he needs to continue pointing out these dangerous scumbags

Don't be an eternal idiot, Blueballs.......You REALLY think that Trump had NOTHING to do with the growing violence after he repeatedly stated to his cult followers TO BE violent???

:blahblah:when I need the opinion of a leftist hack I'll let you know.

Yet another R-W moron chimes in.......
How many Trump supporters have been hurt by the "dangerous scumbags", versus the protesters being hurt by Trump supporters?

Had Trump had more "brains" than ego, he would have faced the recent discord that forced him to cancel his Chicago rally with much better tact.

Trump could have easily stated that he shares the blame for surging violence by both his followers and protesters, because of his rhetoric. He could have risen above the fray with simply admitting that some of his comments both angered his opponents and spurred "devotion" from some of his angry followers.

Sure, he would have lost some of his "fans", but the loss of those folks would have been compensated by the gain of a much larger (and saner) crowd of independents and even rational republicans, including his fellow candidates.

Too bad for Trump in showing that he is far from a unifying figure and that leadership is a concept he has not yet mastered. He may still win the nomination (the battle), but he has also lost the oval office (the war.)

You have an extremely twisted idea of danger.

Oh, I dunno. Seems the Democrats could conceivably be called "Brownpants" at this juncture, judging by their constant whining and fidgeting.

As opposed to the brownshirts Trump uses for security detail at his rallies? They all look like bouncers from the Bronx.
Better known as Secret Service Agents.
Trump is not entitled to secret service protection.
They are contractors.

He doesn't need to take responsibility for the protesters at his rallies, that's on them.

However...................how those protesters are treated by his supporters and campaign workers IS partially his responsibility. Instead of saying punch them in the face, carry them out on a stretcher, or volunteering to pay for the legal bills of people who get violent, he should have stayed with get them out.

Face it, almost EVERY person running for office will face protesters at some time, some will face them on a regular basis.

And Trump has clearly failed in this regard.

You mean if Trump were to run the country we'd finally have someone with the balls to be tough? Imagine that.
Delusional much ?
Trump is a paper tiger.
His toughness is a sham it could get lots of people killed needlessly.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I take it you know him, or have at least worked with or for him, no?

Never said i was or was not a ''fan'' btw....I just think people are doing overkill and grasping are straws. So my guess daws is you may be the delusional one.
People are sooo scared of Trump - That paper tiger ;)
What he might set in motion is closer to the truth.

K
R

Oh, I dunno. Seems the Democrats could conceivably be called "Brownpants" at this juncture, judging by their constant whining and fidgeting.

As opposed to the brownshirts Trump uses for security detail at his rallies? They all look like bouncers from the Bronx.
They are contractors.

LOL Trump is the big bad boogie man! Skeerdy Kat...

They are contractors.

Where did I say that? Oh yeah i didn't.
Nice attempt at deflection.

They are contractors.

Where did I say that? Oh yeah i didn't.
Nice attempt at deflection.

LOL Not attempting anything hun. Your actions...and others do it for me. :itsok:

Forum List

Back