Trump just blew his chances of being a "leader"

Frankly, I wouldn't bring my hero George Patton into the discussion. You're talking to the left on this forum - you know, the cowards that good 'ol Georgie slapped the piss out of.....
Had Trump had more "brains" than ego, he would have faced the recent discord that forced him to cancel his Chicago rally with much better tact.

Trump could have easily stated that he shares the blame for surging violence by both his followers and protesters, because of his rhetoric. He could have risen above the fray with simply admitting that some of his comments both angered his opponents and spurred "devotion" from some of his angry followers.

Sure, he would have lost some of his "fans", but the loss of those folks would have been compensated by the gain of a much larger (and saner) crowd of independents and even rational republicans, including his fellow candidates.

Too bad for Trump in showing that he is far from a unifying figure and that leadership is a concept he has not yet mastered. He may still win the nomination (the battle), but he has also lost the oval office (the war.)
Nah. Backpedalling would destroy him now. If he goes soft his reputation will be ruined forever.

I'd say he's having quite a few sleepless nights actually, but forward is his only option.

Why would he be having sleepless nights?
Because now he has to win or be branded a bigot forever. I dont think anyone is immune to the irrational fear of political correctness.
His bigotry has always been apparent.
True of us all.
Not me , I hate everyone equally. :poke:

He doesn't need to take responsibility for the protesters at his rallies, that's on them.

However...................how those protesters are treated by his supporters and campaign workers IS partially his responsibility. Instead of saying punch them in the face, carry them out on a stretcher, or volunteering to pay for the legal bills of people who get violent, he should have stayed with get them out.

Face it, almost EVERY person running for office will face protesters at some time, some will face them on a regular basis.

How you handle the protesters says a lot about how you'd run the country.
And the fact that Hillary is not willing to blame the protesters for trying to shut down Trump's first amendment rights says a lot about how SHE would run the country.

What connection to Hillary do those protesters have? Remember, BLM interrupted her rallies as well.

And................exactly HOW are Trump's first amendment rights being shut down? He's still got the podium, he has security that can drag the protesters out, and he can resume speaking after they are thrown out.

No. His first amendment rights weren't impacted much at all, unless he chose to let them be, because like I said, he had the venue, had security for protesters, as well as had the podium to speak from, and could have easily continued after they'd been kicked out.
Did I say there was a connection to Hillary? No, I said she declined to blame them for their own actions. She instead exploited it for political gain and blamed Trump. His first amendment rights were being shut down because threats of violence were being issued by the assholes Hillary refused to blame and he had to cancel the event because he was concerned for the safety of everyone. Do I really have to explain this to you?

Hey, even the police said that he could have safely held his rally if he wanted to.

The only one that stopped Trump was Trump.

As expected, right wingers missed the entire point of Trump shifting from being an ego-maniacal clown, to one of leader of the entire nation.
If ANYONE really "thinks" that Trump had NOTHING to do in contributing to the rising violence and discord, then that one is just another of the many right wing morons who will be bitching when Trump will have to concede....not only a place in the WH, but for having contributed to the GOP's loss of the Senate.

If this country really wants to get the maggoty shit the left ladles out, it is done as a nation. Every life spent in its service has been a waste.

Trump is soft on the inside. Chi-town ran him out. Imagine what Russia and Mexico would do to him. You think when he goes to Mexico no one will protest? They will make Chicago look minor. Trump would never travel to Mexico and meet with their leaders. He'd be way too afraid.
pachah1.png

Trump is soft on the inside. Chi-town ran him out. Imagine what Russia and Mexico would do to him. You think when he goes to Mexico no one will protest? They will make Chicago look minor. Trump would never travel to Mexico and meet with their leaders. He'd be way too afraid.
pachah1.png

They won't want to meet him anyway when he cuts off the money.

He doesn't need to take responsibility for the protesters at his rallies, that's on them.

However...................how those protesters are treated by his supporters and campaign workers IS partially his responsibility. Instead of saying punch them in the face, carry them out on a stretcher, or volunteering to pay for the legal bills of people who get violent, he should have stayed with get them out.

Face it, almost EVERY person running for office will face protesters at some time, some will face them on a regular basis.

You mean if Trump were to run the country we'd finally have someone with the balls to be tough? Imagine that.

You mean if Trump were to run the country we'd finally have someone with the balls to be tough? Imagine that.
Easy to be tough when you don't care about the consequences

Is it? Is that how he is? Can you prove he doesn't care?

He handled it perfectly and just keeps marching on. You don't give voice to a bunch of morons who have no clue what they are protesting.

Chicago is an after thought at this point. More important things to deal with than a few thousand idiots who have no clue what they are protesting. Puppets being all whipped up and frothing at the mouth over internet meme's.

He likes people who don't get captured.....

He likes people who don't get captured.....

We can say anything. Proving it is a different story.....which btw you just proved with your non proof. (LOL did I really say all that?)

Delusional much ?
Trump is a paper tiger.
His toughness is a sham it could get lots of people killed needlessly.

Delusional much ?
Trump is a paper tiger.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I take it you know him, or have at least worked with or for him, no?

Never said i was or was not a ''fan'' btw....I just think people are doing overkill and grasping are straws. So my guess daws is you may be the delusional one.
People are sooo scared of Trump - That paper tiger ;)

Delusional much ?
Trump is a paper tiger.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I take it you know him, or have at least worked with or for him, no?

Never said i was or was not a ''fan'' btw....I just think people are doing overkill and grasping are straws. So my guess daws is you may be the delusional one.
People are sooo scared of Trump - That paper tiger ;)
False no one is scared of Trump.
What he might set in motion is closer to the truth.

Forum List

Back