🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Trump Just Gave Public Sector Unions The Boot; Three Weeks to Vacate

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I love this president more every day.

The Social Security Administration gave the American Federation of Government Employees Union until Jul 31 to vacate all agency office space and return all government-owned computers, phones and other equipment and supplies.

Lets hope this applies to all other government agencies as well.

We know it’s a good decision to the degree that the Washington Post writers and editors are upset about it.

The more hysterical Democrats get the bigger the win!

More @ Trump Just Gave Public Sector Unions The Boot; Three Weeks to Vacate

No kidding, unions got government office space and equipment. Talk about not paying their fair share.

I've always said, Government Unions should have never been allowed. They hold American Taxpayers hostage. So good on Trump for giving them the boot. :thup:

The Social Security Administration gave the American Federation of Government Employees Union until Jul 31 to vacate all agency office space and return all government-owned computers, phones and other equipment and supplies.

We know it’s a good decision to the degree that the Washington Post writers and editors are upset about it.

They should never have been using the office space and equipment in the first place.

I did love the article saying they had filed suit, "according to Friday". We are now quoting days of the week?

"Nineteen unions have sued the administration to thwart the executive orders, according to Friday."

Winning! There should be no public sector unions. That existence of them is extremely counterproductive.

The moron who wrote this piece of shit article assumes that all government employees are Democrats.

And, I guess, that any government employee who happens to be Republican hates the union he/she belongs to. You know, the Union that got you the better health care and higher pension.

The lack of logic or any critical thinking ability is breathtaking. How do people this stupid get jobs as writers?

The moron who wrote this piece of shit article assumes that all government employees are Democrats.

And, I guess, that any government employee who happens to be Republican hates the union he/she belongs to. You know, the Union that got you the better health care and higher pension.

The lack of logic or any critical thinking ability is breathtaking. How do people this stupid get jobs as writers?

Does the contribution amounts public-sector unions donate to the DNC vs. RNC need to shown to you?
Here it is. :) The 1st link says it all.

Public Sector Unions: Long-Term Contribution Trends | OpenSecrets

iu

2016 Election Cycle Study: Big Labor Exceeds $1.7 Billion Political Spending

Last edited:

Good on Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Good news. I'm not anti union. But I am against public sector unions that get their paychecks from the government - ie, taxpayers. The government is their union.

That’s two weeks too long.

The problem is you guys justify unions to combat the mean evil capitalists....but then you say the same thing about government agencies...................what?????

First why are the unions using government property. Get your own crap.
Second, why is being able to fire bad employees a bad thing?

They should never have been using the office space and equipment in the first place.

I did love the article saying they had filed suit, "according to Friday". We are now quoting days of the week?

"Nineteen unions have sued the administration to thwart the executive orders, according to Friday."

Just the facts mam, just the facts.

Is there a reason unions can't provide their own office space and equipment?

no union members. Funny someone says union and you go directly to demoloser. enough said.

I've always said, Government Unions should have never been allowed. They hold American Taxpayers hostage. So good on Trump for giving them the boot. :thup:

How so?

Why do cons get so man when regular Americans earn a living and have GASP..... benefits !

Forum List

Back