Trump...Just....Lies

For the record, the lying con tool ran away from proving his fallacious claim that first term presidents “normally” gain more than 400 seats for their opposition party in the mid-term election.

Notice how when I responded to Faun it was HE who "ran away"! He's great at accusing others of cowardice and lying which is amusing since he's guilty of both those things in this string! Come back and play, little Faun!
LOLOL

And by “run away,” you mean live life outside this forum.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And post the lie(s) you are now claiming I’m telling... it’s put up or shut up time...

Ah...so it's OK for you to accuse me of running away when I'm away from the computer but not OK for me to return the favor? Gotta love you Progressives!
Lying con tool, I pointed out you ran away from answering my post because you were on here posting away with others after I challenged you to prove your bullshit. Whereas you were whining that I ran away when I in fact was away and not posting at all.

Wow. Faun you run away from me ALL the time but you dare mock others for doing the same? What a tool you are! Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
Great, post a link to a post of yours I ran from...

Notice how when I responded to Faun it was HE who "ran away"! He's great at accusing others of cowardice and lying which is amusing since he's guilty of both those things in this string! Come back and play, little Faun!
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

And post the lie(s) you are now claiming I’m telling... it’s put up or shut up time...

Ah...so it's OK for you to accuse me of running away when I'm away from the computer but not OK for me to return the favor? Gotta love you Progressives!
Lying con tool, I pointed out you ran away from answering my post because you were on here posting away with others after I challenged you to prove your bullshit. Whereas you were whining that I ran away when I in fact was away and not posting at all.

Wow. Faun you run away from me ALL the time but you dare mock others for doing the same? What a tool you are! Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

LMAO you mean numerous posts?

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Fine with me... post numerous links to your posts I ran from...

Site doesn’t search back that far. So on the record you’re claiming otherwise? Because I am sure we ll run into each other again and you will run again but this time I ll keep tabs. Fair? Hell I ll start Now.

Trump meant Tim and Apple. It was a faux pas and Lefitsts nitpicked it. Which is stupid.

At what point did I ever bring up 400 seats, Faun? That was your unsupported number. What seats? In Congress? In State elections? My point was that historically...the party in power loses seats in mid term elections and that the Republican Party lost far fewer than what Barack Obama lost in HIS first mid term election!
Lying con tool — it’s even in the quote inside your post. :eusa_doh:

I pointed out how Democrats gained around 400 seats since Trump was sworn in...
We’ve gained 400 seats so far since Trump became president.
... to which you responded by claiming that’s lower than normal...
That's actually down from what normally occurs in a mid term of a first term President, Faun!
So either prove that or prove me right again when I say you’re nothing but a lying con tool who’s incapable of telling the truth...
Trump actually did way better than Obama in his first midterm
That’s one election and doesn’t prove the “norm.”

Trump also did far better than Bill Clinton did in HIS first midterm! Want to try again?
What I’d like is to see you prove your claim that the opposition party “normally” loses more than 400 seats, but you’ve now demonstrated you can’t prove that.

C’est la vie.

Since I didn't claim that...why would I have to prove it? The 400 seat number is something you came up with to make it look like Trump got destroyed in that election and historically that wasn't the case! I simply pointed out that historically parties in power tend to lose seats in the first mid term after a new President is elected. That was the case with Bill Clinton...that was the case with Barack Obama and that was the case with Donald Trump! I also pointed out that Trump lost FAR fewer seats than either Obama or Clinton!

Site doesn’t search back that far. So on the record you’re claiming otherwise? Because I am sure we ll run into each other again and you will run again but this time I ll keep tabs. Fair? Hell I ll start Now.

Trump meant Tim and Apple. It was a faux pas and Lefitsts nitpicked it. Which is stupid.
like ah repubs nit picked 57 states??

You're unable to admit that you were dead wrong though...aren't you, Faun? Especially to me? You'll try and bluster your way through this gaffe and look pathetic while doing so!

Doesn’t make sense. :290968001256257790-final:

That's pretty bad, Eddie! If Sarah Palin had said it...you on the left would have gone APE SHIT and you know it!

That's pretty bad, Eddie! If Sarah Palin had said it...you on the left would have gone APE SHIT and you know it!
well palin was a complete idiot so you might be right,,,,and she was your idiot not mine

No link proves you’re full of shit.

Thanks for tryin’ anyway. Here’s your participation trophy ...

participation_trophy_1_large.jpg

well palin was a complete idiot so you might be right,,,,and she was your idiot not mine

So why does Obama get a pass for saying something you'd have gone after Palin for?

Did you post a "link" when you claimed the GOP lost 400 seats, Faun? I must have missed that!

Oh, that's right...we on the right have to do things that you on the left don't! I keep forgetting! (eye roll)

Lying con tool — it’s even in the quote inside your post. :eusa_doh:

I pointed out how Democrats gained around 400 seats since Trump was sworn in...
... to which you responded by claiming that’s lower than normal...
So either prove that or prove me right again when I say you’re nothing but a lying con tool who’s incapable of telling the truth...
Trump actually did way better than Obama in his first midterm
That’s one election and doesn’t prove the “norm.”

Trump also did far better than Bill Clinton did in HIS first midterm! Want to try again?
What I’d like is to see you prove your claim that the opposition party “normally” loses more than 400 seats, but you’ve now demonstrated you can’t prove that.

C’est la vie.

Since I didn't claim that...why would I have to prove it? The 400 seat number is something you came up with to make it look like Trump got destroyed in that election and historically that wasn't the case! I simply pointed out that historically parties in power tend to lose seats in the first mid term after a new President is elected. That was the case with Bill Clinton...that was the case with Barack Obama and that was the case with Donald Trump! I also pointed out that Trump lost FAR fewer seats than either Obama or Clinton!
You’re lying again, ya lying con tool. I’ve already posted your reply to me pointing out Democrats won 400 seats while Trump’s been president...

”That's actually down from what normally occurs in a mid term of a first term President, Faun!”

You can keep lying and deny you said that; but all you’re doing is proving me right when I point out you’re a lying con tool.

:mm:

Don’t need a link. Either you have dementia or you’re in denial. :1peleas:

You're unable to admit that you were dead wrong though...aren't you, Faun? Especially to me? You'll try and bluster your way through this gaffe and look pathetic while doing so!
LOLOL

You have to prove me wrong. I’m still waiting for you to prove it’s normal for the opposition party to gain more than 400 seats.

Keep running, Forrest! :scared1:

So why does Obama get a pass for saying something you'd have gone after Palin for?
because what obama said was clearly a faux pas while palin s weren't

So you say — sadly, you can’t prove it.

But I’ll at least give you credit for trying to keep this thread on topic...

So you say — sadly, you can’t prove it.

But I’ll at least give you credit for trying to keep this thread on topic...

So you’re on record saying we have never interacted? Just want to make sure.

Forum List

Back