Trump...Just....Lies

I pointed out that both Clinton and Obama lost far more seats than Trump did. Why you think that proves you right about anything mystifies me!
Because you failed to prove your nonsensical claim that it’s normal for the opposition party to gain more than 400 seats in a president’s first mid-term.

So I demonstrated that Clinton lost far more seats than that...so did Obama...but you still want to claim that it's "unusual" for a President to lose seats in a first term mid term election? You've become a joke on this topic, Faun! You might want to just stick to calling me a "lying con tool"...it's what you do best! :)
Lying con tool, you did not prove Republicans gained more than 400 seats in 1994.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

I showed quite clearly that Trump didn't come close to losing as many seats in the House and the Senate as Barack Obama did and Bill Clinton did in their first mid term elections but you're not here to illuminate with the truth...are you, Faun? You're here to mislead. It's why you brought up the 400 seats in the first place! You think that number sounds more damaging than the number of seats Republicans lost in Congress which is why you went with it! I STILL haven't seen you cite where you got the 400 number FROM! I'm assuming that's because you're embarrassed to admit what far left propaganda site it was that you parroted your message from?
LOLOL

All that blather to cover for the fact you can’t prove your bullshit that the opposition party normally gains more than 400 seats. :eusa_doh:

As I keep pointing out, Sparky...the 400 number is YOURS...not mine! Why should I have to prove your number? A number that you've YET to back up? I've backed up my claims. You've totally failed to back up yours. Duh?

Because you failed to prove your nonsensical claim that it’s normal for the opposition party to gain more than 400 seats in a president’s first mid-term.

So I demonstrated that Clinton lost far more seats than that...so did Obama...but you still want to claim that it's "unusual" for a President to lose seats in a first term mid term election? You've become a joke on this topic, Faun! You might want to just stick to calling me a "lying con tool"...it's what you do best! :)
Lying con tool, you did not prove Republicans gained more than 400 seats in 1994.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

I showed quite clearly that Trump didn't come close to losing as many seats in the House and the Senate as Barack Obama did and Bill Clinton did in their first mid term elections but you're not here to illuminate with the truth...are you, Faun? You're here to mislead. It's why you brought up the 400 seats in the first place! You think that number sounds more damaging than the number of seats Republicans lost in Congress which is why you went with it! I STILL haven't seen you cite where you got the 400 number FROM! I'm assuming that's because you're embarrassed to admit what far left propaganda site it was that you parroted your message from?
LOLOL

All that blather to cover for the fact you can’t prove your bullshit that the opposition party normally gains more than 400 seats. :eusa_doh:

As I keep pointing out, Sparky...the 400 number is YOURS...not mine! Why should I have to prove your number? A number that you've YET to back up? I've backed up my claims. You've totally failed to back up yours. Duh?
You were the one to say it’s normally higher than that. That’s your burden to prove.

Obviously, you can’t.

:dance:

It's insane. Any other President who lied this blatantly would be dead in the water

He called Tim Cook (Apple CEO) Tim "Apple"...and then denied he did it.

Despite the fact that it happened in public and of course was on video

Scarborough Can't Believe Trump Denies Calling Apple CEO 'Tim Apple'

It's insane. Any other President who lied this blatantly would be dead in the water

No, not really.

Obama made one gaffe in 8 years, Trump, 8,000 lies in 2 years.

"If you like your health care provider...you can keep your health care provider...PERIOD!"

Keep going. By the end of the day, you will have a handful of Obama lies to compare to the 8,000 Trump lies.

No, not really.

"If you like your health care provider...you can keep your health care provider...PERIOD!"

That seems to be one of the only lies Obama told since it’s just about the only one rightards ever cite.

They seem to draw a moral equivalence between telling a few lies with telling thousands of lies.

So a lot of exaggerations by Trump (because he's prone to over the top statements!) is somehow "morally" worse than a President deliberately lying to the American people about a bill that affected 1/6th of the economy?

because what obama said was clearly a faux pas while palin s weren't

Why was Obama not knowing how many States there are in the United States a "faux pas" but Palin was lambasted unmercifully for saying she could see Russia from Alaska?
because clearly obama knows how many states there are just a faux pas while palin is a stupid moron

Palin was a successful Mayor and a successful Governor. How do you think a "moron" was able to accomplish those things, Eddie? Admit it...the reason you hate Palin isn't because she's a moron...it's because she DARED to run against the anointed one!
did you ever listen to her?? I did She was and is an idiot

Once again, Eddie...I judge people solely on what they DO...not what they say! I would strongly suggest you do the same or you will continually end up with people who sound good but don't have a clue what they're doing!
You mean old it doesn't matter what he says?
Trump Again Lashes Out at John McCain
The president tweets about the former senator and war hero, provoking criticism from members of both parties.

No, not really.

Keep going. By the end of the day, you will have a handful of Obama lies to compare to the 8,000 Trump lies.

And those Trump "lies" don't come close to being as sleazy as what Barry did when he was trying to deceive the nation about what the ACA would do!

No, not really.

And those Trump "lies" don't come close to being as sleazy as what Barry did when he was trying to deceive the nation about what the ACA would do!

Lying about illegal border crossings to justify his wall is lying to the country.

No, not really.

You don't think Trump lying on national television about the size of his dick is sleazy?

No, not really.

You don't think Trump lying on national television about the size of his dick is sleazy?

ANY presidential candidate who brings dick size to a debate is sleazy.

No, not really.

I think someone making smarmy comments about the size of a political candidates dick on a nationally televised debate is sleazy! Like that has anything to do with the ability to govern? You on the left think nothing of making attacks like this yet scream bloody murder if anyone DARES to make an even slightly disparaging remark about one of your own!

No, not really.

Lying about illegal border crossings to justify his wall is lying to the country.

Mm, this isn’t a lie though. Come on down and I’ll show ya.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

LOLOL

You were the one to say it’s normally higher than that. That’s your burden to prove.

Obviously, you can’t.

I've proven that Clinton and Obama lost more seats than Trump did. You haven't proven ANYTHING! You pulled a number out of your ass and haven't backed it up yet. Would you care to rectify that now?

I think someone making smarmy comments about the size of a political candidates dick on a nationally televised debate is sleazy! Like that has anything to do with the ability to govern? You on the left think nothing of making attacks like this yet scream bloody murder if anyone DARES to make an even slightly disparaging remark about one of your own!
LOL

You poor thing. That happened during the Republican primary debates. This had nothing to do with anyone on the left.

u fkrs are so fkn retarded you don't even knnow how stupid you all are.

:auiqs.jpg:

A little, free advice pal...when you are calling someone 'stupid' and 'retarded'?

It helps if you don't sound like you are both of those things in your post.

Just sayin'.

Have a nice day.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

LOLOL

Obviously, you can’t.

I've proven that Clinton and Obama lost more seats than Trump did. You haven't proven ANYTHING! You pulled a number out of your ass and haven't backed it up yet. Would you care to rectify that now?
Nope, you never proved Republicans gained more than 400 seats in 1994.

You are still lying.

LOL

You poor thing. That happened during the Republican primary debates. This had nothing to do with anyone on the left.

So nobody on the left mocked Trump for his penis size? Is that what you're claiming? You really want to go there, Faun?

This whole penis thing is just a diversion anyways. Back up your 400 seat claim!

LOL

So nobody on the left mocked Trump for his penis size? Is that what you're claiming? You really want to go there, Faun?

This whole penis thing is just a diversion anyways. Back up your 400 seat claim!

Ummm...I thought Stormy settled that.

His dick is rather small and it has a mushroom head.

'In a blow to his manhood, she describes his genitals in lurid detail, saying his penis is “smaller than average,” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels claims. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting f–ked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a d–k like the mushroom character in Mario Kart,” she adds in a description of his junk that lit up social media, where users assumed she was referring to Princess Toadstool’s trusty servant Toad.'

https://nypost.com/2018/09/18/stormy-says-trump-offered-to-help-her-cheat-on-the-apprentice/

So...he is obese with a small, weird shaped penis.

Wow...what a hunk, eh?

Last edited:

LOL

The thread is about Trump lying. You are the one diverting off topic.

Forum List

Back