Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs

[
Hyperbole is the mark of a failing intellect.

Voting for Hillary is the mark of a failed moral compass.
Then voting for Trump is endorsing boorishness, immaturity and crude behavior.

I'd rather have civility back than a person with the manners of a professional wrestler representing this great nation.
You aren’t being fair to the vast majority of professional wrestlers, who are far more civilized and respectful than Trump.

Then voting for Trump is endorsing boorishness, immaturity and crude behavior.

I'd rather have civility back than a person with the manners of a professional wrestler representing this great nation.

You think Hillary is CIVIL?

:lmao:

If the Beast had shown us her twat ( a la Wiener), would you want to see the Donald's dick?

Above, an example of right wing intelligentsia........and then these morons want to actually win??? LOL
Please Nat, you are coming off as a complete airhead. This "four legs good,, two legs bad" shit gets old really fast.

No, no, don't get me wrong....Your talking about Hillary's twat and Donald's dick makes you a STAR in right wing intelligentsia.

You aren’t being fair to the vast majority of professional wrestlers, who are far more civilized and respectful than Trump.
And yet disrespectful to the largest under-educated demographic which votes 95% for Democrats/

As expected, and seeing his poll numbers plummeting, Trump will NOT mention Bill Clinton's past in the upcoming debate......Why????
Women, independents and moderate republicans are abandoning Trump by the droves.

Mike Pence at the Veep debate,......pretended Trump hadn’t said what he actually has been saying for the last year. But now, there’s grounds for thinking this could signal a broader shift. We’re learning today that top Republicans think Trump’s political travails may be worse than even his slide in the public polls suggests, as the New York Times reports:

Private polling by both parties shows an even more precipitous drop, especially among independent voters, moderate Republicans and women, according to a dozen strategists from both parties who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the data was confidential.

........GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell has privately “expressed concern that Mr. Trump might not have bottomed out yet and could lose even more support among women.”

Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs, after all. Here’s why.

Only one question remains... how much do they pay you for regurgitating this propaganda?

If the Beast had shown us her twat ( a la Wiener), would you want to see the Donald's dick?

Above, an example of right wing intelligentsia........and then these morons want to actually win??? LOL
Please Nat, you are coming off as a complete airhead. This "four legs good,, two legs bad" shit gets old really fast.

No, no, don't get me wrong....Your talking about Hillary's twat and Donald's dick makes you a STAR in right wing intelligentsia.
I have never seen your twat nor do I have no wish to do so.. What I'm saying is that you're a bit of a low life.

As expected, and seeing his poll numbers plummeting, Trump will NOT mention Bill Clinton's past in the upcoming debate......Why????
Women, independents and moderate republicans are abandoning Trump by the droves.

Mike Pence at the Veep debate,......pretended Trump hadn’t said what he actually has been saying for the last year. But now, there’s grounds for thinking this could signal a broader shift. We’re learning today that top Republicans think Trump’s political travails may be worse than even his slide in the public polls suggests, as the New York Times reports:

Private polling by both parties shows an even more precipitous drop, especially among independent voters, moderate Republicans and women, according to a dozen strategists from both parties who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the data was confidential.

........GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell has privately “expressed concern that Mr. Trump might not have bottomed out yet and could lose even more support among women.”

It will make the debate interesting. Can he reinvent himself as a humble RINO?

Trump is symptomatic of the coarsening of our civic culture. There is no respect for opposing ideas, only disdain. There is no nobility in our politics, only boorishness. There is no redeemable aspect of our popular culture, only the endorsement of the 'me first' generation. There is no intellect in our entertainment, only low brow behavior rewarded with a reality TV show.

And Trump symbolizes all these rotten aspects of contemporary American life. He is a self aggrandizing boor with no regard to greater humanity. His public and private actions tell us the story. He will look out for number 1 rather than try to advance society in culture, ethics and comportment.

I would vote for a mile high pile of medical waste that's on fire before I would grant my vote to such a reprehensible character. I have all the respect for Donald J. Trump that he has for me. And as he respects no one but himself, let us presume he has no respect for any sap of an average American who works every day and pays taxes.

It will make the debate interesting. Can he reinvent himself as a humble RINO?
More to the point: can the Beast reinvent herself as honest?

HA HA HA!!!

So all a sudden she is going to like the deplorable?

Hey dimwit....Hillary does NOT have to like the deplorables.....just be their president as she would be for all others....
heck, Obama represented racists for 8 years
Yeah said to get in the back seat. Also told us, this isn't who we are multiple times.

So President Obama told you racists to get in the back seat?

When did that happen?
He told the republicans that, remember. They represent us. Also us gun toting bible carrying.

Its Hillary who must defend her serial wife cheating pig of a husband and his black love child, and her record of attacking these women with intent to destroy them.

Nothing like bringing up something from the 1990’s that’s been discussed over and over again… You should go with that.
Like Trumps tax return?

Well I would be happy to see Trump's tax returns for the last decade.

Like Clinton has shown us hers.
Over 20 years ago? Like candy said we shouldn't go back that far on Clinton.

Trump is symptomatic of the coarsening of our civic culture. There is no respect for opposing ideas, only disdain. There is no nobility in our politics, only boorishness.
Perhaps here you would like to explain the virtues of the Beast.

Its Hillary who must defend her serial wife cheating pig of a husband and his black love child, and her record of attacking these women with intent to destroy them.

Nothing like bringing up something from the 1990’s that’s been discussed over and over again… You should go with that.
Like Trumps tax return?

Or the miss universe 24/7 media extravaganza. Liberals have no shame that much is clear, blatant hypocrisy and double standards don't bother them in the least, they are scum.
Like the outrage liberals had when Romney said 47% of Americans wouldn't vote for him. They said he can't be president and say that. But it's okay for Hillary to call almost half of Americans deplorable.

Trey Gowdy promised ya'll convictions and then found NOTHING again. Why do you keep falling for this stupid shit

He found enough for her to face a firing-squad for treason....Loretta Lynch would rather keep her job than do her job.

Forum List

Back