Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

I thought Don the Con said it would be Mexico that would pay for the Wall...what happened to that Con Flim Flam Don
upload_2017-9-14_11-5-33-jpeg.149155

Not to mention the 35% tariff on foreign imports. Or repeal and replace Obamacare.

Given that both building the wall and killing DACA are measurably unpopular, Trump is marrying himself to two politically toxic positions in one swoop.

The President knows exactly what he's doing and knew what Chuck and Nancy would do.....I wonder if Nancy was slurring her words by the time dinner was over....she's been hitting the bottle pretty hard lately.
Even in a drunken comatose brain damaged state, Pelosi got what she wanted.
what was that, a free drunk?
A pledge by her fellow Democrat, Donald Trump, to give amnesty to Dreamers.

"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing." - Donald J. Trump

The President knows exactly what he's doing and knew what Chuck and Nancy would do.....I wonder if Nancy was slurring her words by the time dinner was over....she's been hitting the bottle pretty hard lately.

"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing." - Donald J. Trump
yep, he said that, and?

yep, he said that, and?
And all the huckster had to do was change the letter after his name to an R, and you retards lined up to drink his piss.

Given that both building the wall and killing DACA are measurably unpopular, Trump is marrying himself to two politically toxic positions in one swoop.
what isn't popular about the wall? it won him the presidency you must be confused.

yep, he said that, and?
And all the huckster had to do was put an R after his name, and you retards lined up to drink his piss.
Reagan had one of those L's before the R change.

what isn't popular about the wall? it won him the presidency you must be confused.

No, it didn't.
Actually, it did. Trump's supporters only care about one issue: Mexicans and Muslims.

On everything else, they are flexible.
seems like more than one issue, but hey.

No, it didn't.
Actually, it did. Trump's supporters only care about one issue: Mexicans and Muslims.

Based on the only available evidence we have, the exit polls, HRC actually beat Trump on the wall issue itself.

No, it didn't.

Based on the only available evidence we have, the exit polls, HRC actually beat Trump on the wall issue itself.
then she must have fallen off of it. she is selling books and not presidenting.

Art of the Fail. LOL

He also started in on Clinton, stating HE won the debates and the election; he was sworn in over seven months ago and STILL repeats "I won ______".

Well Trump did whoop Hillary's ass in an epic win, she's still medicating with alcohol.
As Politifact noted, Trump did not "whoop Hillary's ass": Trump's electoral college victory not a 'massive landslide'
Yes he did whoop her ass. Sorry illegal votes don't count in this country.

Forum List

Back