Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

Globalist lying their nasty asses off as usual to try to get their way.

As I have been telling you pseudocons for years, the supermajority of American favor a path to legal status or citizenship for illegals.

You hypocrites only believe in "the will of the people" when it suits your agenda of hate and bigotry.

So 80% of illegal Americans want illegals to have legal status?
No retard. 80 percent of Americans do.

"Illegal Americans"? :lol:
80 percent of Americans do.
Twice now you have said that, still doesn't make it true.
I just backed up my claim. In spades.

What do you have, retard?

Nothing.

I told you that you were short 85 IQ points. You should have taken that as a warning.

I feel like I'm kicking a five year old at this point. I'll have to scoop out seven pounds of my brain to give you an even chance.

I wish I could see the faces of you tards when Trump signs an amnesty bill. :lol:

He said and i quote "if the wall is not funded we will become the obstructionists"

A reaction to the blowback this morning?
80 percent of Americans want illegals to have legal status and/or a path to citizenship.

The majority of Americans also want stronger border security.

These are not contradictory positions.

Trump will grant amnesty to the DACA kids, and he will get a token brick or two for his wall.

I just wish I could see the faces of the pseudocons when Trump signs an amnesty bill.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
80 percent of Americans want illegals to have legal status and/or a path to citizenship.
So 80% of illegal Americans want illegals to have legal status? What about the other 20%, are they the criminals who want to rape your daughter and kill you?

Only contradictory position is me to you, you worthless fuck.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

---

That certainly describes pino trump. Surely, by now, he understands that Exec Orders are not Royal Decrees -- but maybe not.
Obama is the one who believes a president can make law with executive orders, moron.

there are areas where Democrats believe a wall or repairs for a wall is needed....they have funded the previous walls that have been built.

What they do not agree with, is a wall across the entire southern border as Trump touted...it costs way too much and is a waste of money.

there is no reason why the Dems would not continue as they have, and give some money to building or fixing smaller sections of the wall...whether Trump was there or not, they would and will fund this....

They will not and can not support funding the extraordinary amount of money to build a wall across the entire southern border.

He said and i quote "if the wall is not funded we will become the obstructionists"

Trump will grant amnesty to the DACA kids, and he will get a token brick or two for his wall.

I just wish I could see the faces of the pseudocons when Trump signs an amnesty bill.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
So 80% of illegal Americans want illegals to have legal status? What about the other 20%, are they the criminals who want to rape your daughter and kill you?

---

That certainly describes pino trump. Surely, by now, he understands that Exec Orders are not Royal Decrees -- but maybe not.
Obama is the one who believes a president can make law with executive orders, moron.
And Trump is the one who believes a President can extend an unconstitutional order for more than a year.

I don't hear you demanding his immediate impeachment.

---

And Trump is the one who believes a President can extend an unconstitutional order for more than a year.

I don't hear you demanding his immediate impeachment.
So you think he should immediately deport the dreamers?

The President knows exactly what he's doing and knew what Chuck and Nancy would do.....I wonder if Nancy was slurring her words by the time dinner was over....she's been hitting the bottle pretty hard lately.

Obama got tired of Congress and Republican obstructionists delaying the granting of amnesty to Dreamers. So he wrote a memorandum delaying their deportation in order to give Congress some time to grant them amnesty.

The pseudocons went crazy and called for Obama's impeachment.

Trump has effectively added 13 months to that delay so Congress will have time to grant the Dreamers amnesty. Strangely, the pseudocons are NOT screaming for his impeachment.

The President knows exactly what he's doing and knew what Chuck and Nancy would do.....I wonder if Nancy was slurring her words by the time dinner was over....she's been hitting the bottle pretty hard lately.
Even in a drunken comatose brain damaged state, Pelosi got what she wanted.

what was that, a free drunk?

I thought Don the Con said it would be Mexico that would pay for the Wall...what happened to that Con Flim Flam Don
upload_2017-9-14_11-5-33-jpeg.149155

what was that, a free drunk?
A pledge by her fellow Democrat, Donald Trump, to give amnesty to Dreamers.

"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing." - Donald J. Trump

Just more evidence that you can't take seriously anything Trump says one day to the next.

Forum List

Back